February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I have a notion I'm having a girl, but I'm not sure if it's MY intuition, or if it's because everyone said girl based on my sonogram pictures, and just in general people think I'm carrying like I'd carry a girl. :haha: so I personally can't tell if I'm feeling it or if I'm being swayed by opinion!

Swannsong- I think it looks like a girl too!:happydance:

Hello ladies:hugs: well after my NT/Dating Scan (nhs one) I'm officially a February Valentine again :haha:

I'm now due February 28th although I have a feeling that BabyBond were right with March 2nd!

Everything was great at the scan so it's just waiting for the blood test results back now!

Hope everyone is well!

Well, we just got back from the DR. My colposcopy exam went fine, they said everything looked good. We got our scan date, 9/22... I think that we have changed our minds and we are going to find out the sex! Hehehe

I forgot to say that the HB was 154, baby kept moving away from it... i think because the gel was cool!

Hi ladies. I got a real scare this afternoon. Sorry if it's TMI but when I went to the loo this afternoon and when I wiped there was some light pink "blood" on the toilet tissue. Needless to say I freaked out, called my Hubby and he rushed off to fetch me from work to take me to the hospital. I was shaking so much that I just could not drive myself. The doctor did an internal scan and found a little cyst that he said I should not worry about. My cervix looked good and my little baby was wriggling away and waving at us. I was really frightened but thank God baby is okay. I've been put on bed rest for the next few days. I feel okay and have no pain.

Just wanted to share my scary experience with you all.

Hi ladies. I got a real scare this afternoon. Sorry if it's TMI but when I went to the loo this afternoon and when I wiped there was some light pink "blood" on the toilet tissue. Needless to say I freaked out, called my Hubby and he rushed off to fetch me from work to take me to the hospital. I was shaking so much that I just could not drive myself. The doctor did an internal scan and found a little cyst that he said I should not worry about. My cervix looked good and my little baby was wriggling away and waving at us. I was really frightened but thank God baby is okay. I've been put on bed rest for the next few days. I feel okay and have no pain.

Just wanted to share my scary experience with you all.

I'm so glad to hear all is well!! How scary!!!

Yey! I'm an avocado today!!!

This morning my uterus was SO obvious when I was laying down! I called Dh over to have him feel it too. So strange, but cool!!

Hi ladies, been super busy at work. Didn't want to just read an run. I found out that my scan date won't be booked until I go to my prenatal appointment next month. I'm soooo anxious. I hope they don't try to schedule it in Oct. :(

BabyAngelic - i'm glad to hear that everything is ok!

We're staying team yellow but my intuition is definitely for a boy, has been right from the beginning. We'll see!

Junebugs, I was wondering about MrsRaggles too, she's definitely still about the forum, just not posting in her :(

Kelly, glad your scan went well and you got to see your LO.

Glad everything turned out okay babyangelic! Not nice to have scares :hugs:

Woohoo for people finding out genders. Mine should be the start of october roughly, not had a date posted to me yet, will ask my MW at my appt next Thursday about it :)

I'm sooo hungry! Haven't felt hunger in so long, I've been lacking an appetite! Waiting on my Chinese Delivery. Yummmy!

had a scan done on Monday (15 weeks and 2 days) the baby was moving around so much!! I go back on the 12th to find out the gender.... any guesses??

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/Baby%20LeBlanc%20Feb%202012/USPics.jpg

had a scan done on Monday (15 weeks and 2 days) the baby was moving around so much!! I go back on the 12th to find out the gender.... any guesses??

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/Baby%20LeBlanc%20Feb%202012/USPics.jpg

boy!!!!

Hi ladies,

hope everyone is well, I have ordered my pram today!! my first baby buy happens to be the biggest!! (wont have to buy anything new as will be using Blakes cot etc)

wont really be doing any more buying until after the gender scan and if it is a boy as I suspect then wont be alot to buy as I have all of Blakes things still.

went holiday clothes shopping today too so getting a little more excited now, only 6 days to go!!

Also started getting little movements, no big kicks yet but at 13 weeks i wouldnt expect them. still nice to know he's wriggling in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->