February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

BabyAngelic, what a tough day! Glad everything turned out ok!!

Zombie - I'm thinking boy :)

Still waiting for some proper movement. 2x now I've "thought" I felt something, but when I stop and concentrate there's nothing! LO must be playing games. DYING to feel something, though!!

Hope everyone's having a great week!

BabyAngelic - Glad to hear you and baby are doing well, Sorry about your scare!!

4 weeks and 6 days till my next scan (anatomy scan) !! I will be jsut over 20 wks :)

Loving all the baby scan pics, Can not wait to see my little one again, seen him/her last at the 11weeks and know there will eb big changes at the next scan!! So excited to see how much bigger he/she is :) Also staying team yellow so wont know sex!!! :O :O :O
Gonna be hard but will be a great surprise!

Wasn't MrsRaggle given a Jan Due Date in the end?

Yay she was but she was still going to stay in this group since she started it.

Baby A- I am happy everything is ok!!! I know i would be SO SCARED if that happened to me!

Swansong I feel the same way. I keep saying girl but I think its because my parents and son keep.saying its a girl. I don't wanna get my hopes up. We shall see on the 14th not soon enough LOL.

I bought 2 baby things today - one for a girl and one gender neutral, lol. I was at the thrift store on base looking for a maternity uniform (ugh) and saw the CUTEST little girl shoes. They're sort of like a soft, low, slouchy boot. Adorable. And 4$. Bought them. And then as I was leaving I saw the clearance and there was a little sailor outfit - 94c!!! I figure if it's a girl she can wear it with a little red bow in her hair.

I cannot believe we (hopefully) find out the sex on Monday!!!! We haven't seen baby since I was around 9wks and it looked like a gummy bear then - not at all like a baby. So exciting!!!

Hi ladies. I got a real scare this afternoon. Sorry if it's TMI but when I went to the loo this afternoon and when I wiped there was some light pink "blood" on the toilet tissue. Needless to say I freaked out, called my Hubby and he rushed off to fetch me from work to take me to the hospital. I was shaking so much that I just could not drive myself. The doctor did an internal scan and found a little cyst that he said I should not worry about. My cervix looked good and my little baby was wriggling away and waving at us. I was really frightened but thank God baby is okay. I've been put on bed rest for the next few days. I feel okay and have no pain.

Just wanted to share my scary experience with you all.

glad there was no harm to baby. You must be scared as hell, so sorry you had to go through this

hi ladies :flower:
i had an appt today, all is ok. my bp is extremely low at 107/48 so they said that is why i have been feinting and feeling dizzy. i have a uti, but they dont know what type so have sent it off for testing and should get the results mon/tues :wacko: hope its nothing too bad ! i had keytones in my urine also, so need to eat more apparently (easy for them to say).
she wasnt going to listen for bubs hb :grr: :saywhat: i told her about the bleed and that i wanted to hear it, and she said it was too early (ummm no it isnt???) so i practically begged, and straight away, there was my little baby :cloud9: 161bpm :cloud9: best feeling in the world. bub is also sitting very high in my tummy apparently. sitting where an 18 week old baby would be sitting :shrug: not sure what that means ???

Here's a pic from my scan on Tuesday. We are staying :yellow: but I have a feeling this is a little boy. Any guesses? I know it's going to be difficult as this is a head shot :haha:

Im guessing :blue:

Hi ladies. I got a real scare this afternoon. Sorry if it's TMI but when I went to the loo this afternoon and when I wiped there was some light pink "blood" on the toilet tissue. Needless to say I freaked out, called my Hubby and he rushed off to fetch me from work to take me to the hospital. I was shaking so much that I just could not drive myself. The doctor did an internal scan and found a little cyst that he said I should not worry about. My cervix looked good and my little baby was wriggling away and waving at us. I was really frightened but thank God baby is okay. I've been put on bed rest for the next few days. I feel okay and have no pain.

Just wanted to share my scary experience with you all.

Oh my goodness ~ Im so pleased all is Ok :hugs:

I cannot believe we (hopefully) find out the sex on Monday!!!! We haven't seen baby since I was around 9wks and it looked like a gummy bear then - not at all like a baby. So exciting!!!

:wohoo: Thats gonna be such a lovely day :cloud9:

hi ladies :flower:
i had an appt today, all is ok. my bp is extremely low at 107/48 so they said that is why i have been feinting and feeling dizzy. i have a uti, but they dont know what type so have sent it off for testing and should get the results mon/tues :wacko: hope its nothing too bad ! i had keytones in my urine also, so need to eat more apparently (easy for them to say).
she wasnt going to listen for bubs hb :grr: :saywhat: i told her about the bleed and that i wanted to hear it, and she said it was too early (ummm no it isnt???) so i practically begged, and straight away, there was my little baby :cloud9: 161bpm :cloud9: best feeling in the world. bub is also sitting very high in my tummy apparently. sitting where an 18 week old baby would be sitting :shrug: not sure what that means ???

:hugs: Are they doing anything to get your dizzyness under control? :shrug:

Glad you heard LO's heartbeat ~ Silly midwife...Dont they know 'Mums know best' :flower:

Oh Baby Angelic, what a scare! I'm so glad everything is ok. Huge hugs.

I only just got to work, and already am ready to leave. :dohh: Blah! haha. But I get to leave early today as I have an appointment for a massage. :dance: So I'm pretty pumped for that. Then the rest of the weekend it's time to hide in the house, pray the hurricane doesn't rail our house too badly and get some cleaning done. lol.

Hope everyone has a good Friday! :D

OK so i bought one of those intellagender off ebay. They don't sell them in Canada and it was really cheap so i thought i would do it for fun.

I finally got it yesterday and did it this morning. Well the results are in the middle, i thought it was green (for boy) and my husband thinks it's orange (for girl). I don't understand!!! It seems like there is NOTHING that is giving us any hints of the sex of the baby!! LOL ...... i am starting to think i won't find out until the baby is born! ;) . Everything seems to be right in the middle ....

Good morning all! I keep getting stabbing pains when I get up or move too quick. I don't know what that is but it hurts. :(
I love having access to a doppler though makes me feel better to hear the hb when I'm.nervous.
Off to.drop my son off to school then I'm off to work boo hiss. Well atleast I have work right need the $
Have a great day all.

Hi ladies! I just wanted to say to all you along the eastern US to be safe this weekend. I hope things don't get too bad.

Oh...and I'm an onion today! Don't know how I feel about that lol. I don't like onions and I'm allergic to them lol

Hmmm.....I'm starting to get a little annoyed with peanut now! I just want them to start wriggling around in there enough so I can feel them!!!! I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and I've felt diddly-squat yet!! (not even had any morning sickness with either!)

I had a great mw appointment on Wed and had a very well behaved baby as they were able to find their heartbeat as soon as the doppler touched me - they didnt even have to move around to find it - so I know s/he is in there!!!!!

So come on my little monkey - stop being so chillaxed and move!!!!!!!!

I don't like onions either Laidee, not looking forward to that one. :haha:

Aw, sorry to hear about your pains Saphire! :(

FX you feel baby move soon Dizzy!

Sheesh Junebugs, apparently you LO is just being a stubborn one, eh? Must be a male then. ;D jkjk.

I don't like onions either Laidee, not looking forward to that one. :haha:

Aw, sorry to hear about your pains Saphire! :(

FX you feel baby move soon Dizzy!

Sheesh Junebugs, apparently you LO is just being a stubborn one, eh? Must be a male then. ;D jkjk.

LOL... good one.. i am going to tell my husband that one ;)

Hi ladies,

glad everyone is ok, I keep getting the stabbing paing pains when i move too quick too, really uncomfortable, had quite an achey sore tummy today too!! dont know whats up!

only 2 more days at work until my holiday!! yay excited as when I get back I will only be 1 month from my scan!

I've been getting stabbing pains, too, and it can be from something like standing up or rolling over in bed! But the baby is still wriggling and the heartbeat is there too. It worries me when it happens.

Those of you not feeling anything, it's very normal, especially first time round! Don't worry. Especially if the placenta is at the front (anterior?) - my friend very rarely felt movements with that.

OK so i bought one of those intellagender off ebay. They don't sell them in Canada and it was really cheap so i thought i would do it for fun.

I finally got it yesterday and did it this morning. Well the results are in the middle, i thought it was green (for boy) and my husband thinks it's orange (for girl). I don't understand!!! It seems like there is NOTHING that is giving us any hints of the sex of the baby!! LOL ...... i am starting to think i won't find out until the baby is born! ;) . Everything seems to be right in the middle ....

LOL!! stubborn little baby wants to be a surprise!!! :)

Hi ladies! I just wanted to say to all you along the eastern US to be safe this weekend. I hope things don't get too bad.

Oh...and I'm an onion today! Don't know how I feel about that lol. I don't like onions and I'm allergic to them lol

Thank you for your thoughts... I just stocked up on water, food, batteries, flashlights, etc.... DH will be bringing in all the lawn furniture and taking down our screen house tonight I hope. I hope by the time it gets up to New England it has subsided. Stay safe everyone xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->