February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

OK so i bought one of those intellagender off ebay. They don't sell them in Canada and it was really cheap so i thought i would do it for fun.

I finally got it yesterday and did it this morning. Well the results are in the middle, i thought it was green (for boy) and my husband thinks it's orange (for girl). I don't understand!!! It seems like there is NOTHING that is giving us any hints of the sex of the baby!! LOL ...... i am starting to think i won't find out until the baby is born! ;) . Everything seems to be right in the middle ....

LOL!! stubborn little baby wants to be a surprise!!! :)

Hi ladies! I just wanted to say to all you along the eastern US to be safe this weekend. I hope things don't get too bad.

Oh...and I'm an onion today! Don't know how I feel about that lol. I don't like onions and I'm allergic to them lol

Thank you for your thoughts... I just stocked up on water, food, batteries, flashlights, etc.... DH will be bringing in all the lawn furniture and taking down our screen house tonight I hope. I hope by the time it gets up to New England it has subsided. Stay safe everyone xoxoxox

GOOD LUCK HUN!!! Oh BTW did you get your results back yet from your test?

Ahh the waiting game... I am on the East Coast and the lab is on the West Coast, so i will be getting my results between 7:30pm-9:00pm EST.... only 4 more hours!!! ill let you ladies know right away!

I really feel confident that it will be correct... i was so careful not to contaminate the blood sample, I did it in a room DH never goes in and sanitized everything. And the more I read about the science and testing, it is becoming more common in Europe apparently... needless to say I am just so excited! I probably will resist the urge to paint gender specific murals in the baby's room until the actual ultrasound... but it wont stop me from buying a few adorable baby clothes ;)

Ahh the waiting game... I am on the East Coast and the lab is on the West Coast, so i will be getting my results between 7:30pm-9:00pm EST.... only 4 more hours!!! ill let you ladies know right away!

I really feel confident that it will be correct... i was so careful not to contaminate the blood sample, I did it in a room DH never goes in and sanitized everything. And the more I read about the science and testing, it is becoming more common in Europe apparently... needless to say I am just so excited! I probably will resist the urge to paint gender specific murals in the baby's room until the actual ultrasound... but it wont stop me from buying a few adorable baby clothes ;)

I am sooo interested to know. I was thinking about you all day wondering when you will get your results in! It sounds so interesting!

good luck to those who will go through the hurricane :hugs:
i live in north qld, australia so we had cyclone yasi in february, it was scary shiz !!! never been so terrified in my life tbh :nope:
kelly - they arent doing anything !!!!!!!!!!!!! :saywhat: not until my next appt

I haven't been around much (started school, lots of derby, moving in less than a week, etc.) but we did have an appointment today, and my ultrasound is scheduled for 9/16! We are so excited!

I haven't been around much (started school, lots of derby, moving in less than a week, etc.) but we did have an appointment today, and my ultrasound is scheduled for 9/16! We are so excited!

We are ultrasound buddies!!

We are excited to announce that the blood test predicts our baby is a..... BOY!!!

The test is supposed to be 95% in predicting the baby's gender. More info: https://www.cbsnews.com/830
https://www.tellmepinkorblue.com/img/mikeboy1.gif

We are excited to announce that the blood test predicts our baby is a..... BOY!!!

The test is supposed to be 95% in predicting the baby's gender. More info: https://www.cbsnews.com/830

Congrats!! I hope it's right!

Will you find out at your scan if it's right or not?

Good morning all! I keep getting stabbing pains when I get up or move too quick. I don't know what that is but it hurts. :(

Yes, I get that quite often...But as my digestion is all over the place, it makes me wonder if its to do with that? :shrug:

kelly - they arent doing anything !!!!!!!!!!!!! :saywhat: not until my next appt

I cant believe that :nope: Make sure you take vitamins & take it easy :hugs:

:yipee: Congrats :blue: :yipee:

Ive just re-schelduled my gender scan, it was supposed to be this Tuesday, but due to my dates changing, its now 17th September :pink: or :blue: :shrug:

Hope everyone on the East Coast USA is keeping safe ~ Thoughts are with you all :hugs:

im aving a gender scan at 16wk, although im not excited, just scared to find out somethings wrong:cry:

Ah honey, I understand... but try to stay positive. Not long to wait now.

Ooh Jokerette, how exciting! Stay safe, too.

It's only just under 2 weeks until my next scan. I am excited and nervous but also getting excited that we might find out the gender. We never even considered it last time but this time I feel a bit excited at the possibility.

My little girl is being super cute about the baby at the moment. She keeps cuddling my tummy and rubbing her stomach saying 'baby mummy belly'. She is still not keen to share the 'boo boos' and keeps touching one and saying 'my boo boo - ya ya (other) one baby boo boo' :haha:

I just remembered something... when my sister was pg with her third child she was hoping for a girl after 2 boys. She had to have blood tests as she is rhesus negative and had problems with her second child, since she wasn't given the anti-d injections correctly with her first son.

So, she'd had a gender scan and been told boy... then she got the blood tests for the rhesus thing which told her her baby was a girl!!! She started to freak out that she was having a hermaphrodite baby but it turned out they just had her blood mixed with the fetal blood! :haha: Doh!

Thanks Kelly. Unfortunately I have to evacuate my apartment. Going to stay with an uncle but it's a pain when you're pregnant!

Congrats to you!!!! : ) What a cool test! We still have two weeks left to go and I can't wait!

RedPop, I hope that it isn't too hard up there. It was just beside us at cat2. We had a lot of rain and wind.... it seems to be slowing down. But I do hope that anyone north of me stays safe!! :hugs:

Jokerette - CONGRATZ !! That is so great!!!:bunny::happydance:

WOW, I can't believe i am 17 weeks today!!! YAY!!!

To all that are in the path of the hurricane, good luck to you all and i am thinking about you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->