February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Stay safe (and stay inside) everyone near the hurricane. Home for us is Tampa, Florida so we've been through lots!! Hurricane parties help! :)

Exciting weekend for us! Yesterday we went to the club on base for an hour or so because they were having a Jimmy Buffet tribute band. We LOVE him/his music and the girl middle name we have picked is from one of his songs, lol. Then we went to the base theater and finally saw Harry Potter 7-2!!! It wasn't Imax or in 3d, which is our norm for the "epic" movies, but it was still wonderful. I cried. Lol.

Today we are packing for our Florida trip and I have to finish a card for John's cousin because tonight is her surprise b'day party!! Tomorrow, more packing!!!

Jokerette- did you do any other tests? How did they compare? Did they say all boy or just this one. Very interested to find out if it's right.

Hanging in riding out the storm. we are supposed to evacuate but so is everyone near the shore we shall see..... I think it is getting weaker fx'd.
Hope everyone is safe I'm a little bored waiting for something to happen lol.
I was thinking today I hope no one goes into labor and has to go through the flood that would suck.

Be safe Redpop, and whoever else may be affected by this storm! We're locked up, snacking up and watching horror flicks until Monday morning. ;D

Jokerette- did you do any other tests? How did they compare? Did they say all boy or just this one. Very interested to find out if it's right.

Hey there! Here is what I have done so far for tests:

The "Tell Me Pink or Blue" blood test (95% accurate) said BOY
Intelligender urine test said BOY
Wedding Band on a string said BOY

Chinese Gender calendar said GIRL
My gut told me GIRL

Heartrate used to be a steady 170bpm but has been creeping down closer to the boy range with each passing day. (The old-wives tale says 140 and above is girl, 140 and below is boy). Today was 147bpm

We will find out for sure ultrasound in a few weeks... but I'm totally feeling team :blue: now!

Oh boy! Your fun tests are just like mine minus the blood one. Hmmm guess ill find out Sept 24th. I'm z little worried about my son cause he so wants a little sister.

Congrats boys love their mamma.

Those that are trying to guess :pink: or :blue:

Have a look at my thread & vote in the poll in 2nd tri ~ On old wives tales

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...4388-old-wives-tales-boy-girl-poll-added.html

I got a major urge for decorating today.... I painted a couple murals in the baby's room and i also did a couple small paintings to hang on the wall :) I'm so excited and cant wait for the bedding to arrive. I know its super early, but I will just walk past the room and smile for the next several months ;)

Attachments

• mural_babyroom.jpg
    mural_babyroom.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 16
  • babyroom_paintings.jpg
    babyroom_paintings.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 14
omg jokerette !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i was ringing up to make my 20 week appt and got told i have to pay 200 dollars for it!!!!!!!!!! :saywhat: i rang many places and they all said the same thing :shrug: i never had to with jesse so was proper pissed off!
finally found somewhere that i dont have to pay though! the only appt i could get was when im 17 weeks 6days. im hoping they get all the measurements then ?????
or at least re-scan me !! hope i can find out the sex too

Love the room Jokerette.
:happydance: I'm really excited now. I have my gender scan in an hour.:happydance:

yay for your gender scan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting!!! let me know if it all works out and they can see ! im so nervous i wont be able to find out !!!!
and here is my 15 weeks bump pic :cloud9: any guesses ? :pink: or :blue: ?

15 weeks.jpg

Aw Jokerette, it looks great! Love the theme you picked, so cute!

I just got a bill for 200 dollars for the first half of the screening (sonogram + bloodwork) that I had thought my insurance covered more of than what they did cover. Siiiiiigh. Thank goodness there’s only two more things for which they might bill me in the future – anatomy scan and glucose test. There’s been more than enough unexpected medical bills during this pregnancy thus far. Grr.

Congrats RJ! :D

Aw, wonderful bump Tiger! I am not good with guessing, but still – cute!! LOL

In other news, I got a jogging stroller this weekend! :dance: Thanks to my sister’s research, she found me one that was lightly used and in fantastic condition + fabulous price. I’m so relieved! One less super-pricy thing to put onto my registry! :happydance:

That looks amazing joker!

hope they get all the info you need at the scan tiger. wonder why most places wanted to make you pay.... :wacko:
lovely bump too -skinny you! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->