February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Jokerette- Amazing room!!! I love it!! I can''t believe you painted those yourself, it looks great!

Tiger- You know i have been feeling girl for you ;) ... your bump is so cute!

RJ- CONGRATZ!!!! That get news! I am so jealous, i have been going crazy trying to figure out the sex of our baby. I wish my scan was closer.

Swan- YAY on the jogger stroller! That's great you found one at a good price. What this your first baby item you bought so far?

Geogem- YAY FOR VACATION!!!!

As for my weekend i have been feeling the little one move like crazy now!! It's so nice but it is still really random movements so i may not feel anything for the whole day then suddenly BAM! I think i am going to stop using the doppler now, i really think the little one HATES it. I tried it yesterday and s/he gave the HARDEST kick i felt so far as soon as i put it on my belly, then hid way down in my pelvis. I dont think it hurts them but i really think there is something they REALLY don't like about it.

Jokerette- Amazing room!!! I love it!! I can''t believe you painted those yourself, it looks great!

Tiger- You know i have been feeling girl for you ;) ... your bump is so cute!

RJ- CONGRATZ!!!! That get news! I am so jealous, i have been going crazy trying to figure out the sex of our baby. I wish my scan was closer.

Swan- YAY on the jogger stroller! That's great you found one at a good price. What this your first baby item you bought so far?

Geogem- YAY FOR VACATION!!!!

As for my weekend i have been feeling the little one move like crazy now!! It's so nice but it is still really random movements so i may not feel anything for the whole day then suddenly BAM! I think i am going to stop using the doppler now, i really think the little one HATES it. I tried it yesterday and s/he gave the HARDEST kick i felt so far as soon as i put it on my belly, then hid way down in my pelvis. I dont think it hurts them but i really think there is something they REALLY don't like about it.

That's great, Junebugs! So exciting! I'm so jealous, I can't wait to feel my own.

Hello, hope your all well and enjoying the bank holiday weekend.

I am now mrs taylor hehe i had an amazing day yesterday but suffering today i am so tired.
I was soooo emotional yesterday and cried when we took our vows hehe but baby let me know it was all ok by kicking when we was saying them.

Here is a picture my driver took, with my beautiful dog.

Attachments

• 318540_10150296243728555_510273554_7695005_7285211_n.jpg
    318540_10150296243728555_510273554_7695005_7285211_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
You look great mrs Taylor and that is so great you could feel the baby in the middle of the vows, it just makes it that much better for you!!! :)

Congrats, you look amazing! What a glow, and a stunning dress! (and your dog is adorable too)

Awww thank you, we are hoping to see the first lot of official pictures tomorrow :D x

Hello, hope your all well and enjoying the bank holiday weekend.

I am now mrs taylor hehe i had an amazing day yesterday but suffering today i am so tired.
I was soooo emotional yesterday and cried when we took our vows hehe but baby let me know it was all ok by kicking when we was saying them.

AWWW you look gorgeous!!! and so exciting about you feeling the baby move!!

Thanks ladies for your compliments on the nursery... ill post an updated pic once the bedding arrives ;)

mumanddad Hello, hope your all well and enjoying the bank holiday weekend.

:dance: congratulations ! :dance: its been 11 months since our wedding, it goes so fast ! i really miss planning everything, even though i was super stressed and didnt eat for the week before :wacko: :haha: hope u had a great day :flower:

Junebugs Jokerette- Amazing room!!! I love it!! I can''t believe you painted those yourself, it looks great!

Tiger- You know i have been feeling girl for you ... your bump is so cute!
thankyou :hugs: its only just started to pop in the last week, before this week it was quite low down, but its moved up and out alot ! im so excited to see if its a girl :dance:

That looks amazing joker!

hope they get all the info you need at the scan tiger. wonder why most places wanted to make you pay.... :wacko:
lovely bump too -skinny you! :winkwink:
thankyou :haha: but trust me, i had ALOT of extra belly after jesse, i wasnt the greatest at working out. although no one believes me when i tell them that after seeing my bump pics. but i lost ALOT of weight from throwing up so much:dohh:

i hope everyone is well ! :flower: hope all the girls who had the hurricane are ok and safe. not sure if you have power though ? after the cyclone we had no power for 10 days !!!!! :growlmad: really hard to make bottles and sterilise without power :dohh:
bub has started proper kicking now :cloud9: i cant believe how early it is, its not regular or anything but i was lying down watching tv after jesse went to bed and i got a really strong kick on my left side :cloud9: my mum doesnt believe me that im feeling bub move, she thinks its still gas and its too early to feel movement :shrug::dohh: jonno believes me because of how excited i get everytime i feel it :blush: i never get sick of the movements. and ive felt 4 more big kicks since the first one. im so happy.
2 weeks 6 days until my scan :dance: im so nervous. im trying to prep myself. as this will most probably be our last due to how bad my hyperemesis is, we would really love a little :pink: and my mothers intuition is telling me im having a girl, BUT there is very little chance of it happening. im trying to tell myself its a little boy, because i dont want to seem 'dissapointed' if it is. there is no way i could be disappointed with a little boy, as it would still be amazing ! but do you get what i mean ? lol :dohh: sorry its 9am here and i didnt get much sleep :sleep: need a coffee :coffee: well tea :haha:

Oh and Junebugs, to answer your question - it's not the first thing someone else has bought for us. :haha: I've not made a purchase for the baby myself yet. xD My mother bought us the bedding set for the nursery that we chose, my sister has passed down a few things from her son and has purchased a few things as well. My MIL purchased the matching lamp, curtains, extra pillows and more sheets for the nursery set... everyone's been going to town and I'm so caught up in setting up my registry and preparing the nursery to be painted and such, I haven't even made a baby purchase for myself yet. xDDD Is that terrible?

We've just been blessed, because we got pass-down toys from my boss and my sister, and then the grammas-to-be wanted to make some purchases. So I've just been tucking away money waiting to go out and spend myself. Next Thursday I took an off-day to go baby shopping with my sister. So finally I'm going to break the ice!

Oh and Junebugs, to answer your question - it's not the first thing someone else has bought for us. :haha: I've not made a purchase for the baby myself yet. xD My mother bought us the bedding set for the nursery that we chose, my sister has passed down a few things from her son and has purchased a few things as well. My MIL purchased the matching lamp, curtains, extra pillows and more sheets for the nursery set... everyone's been going to town and I'm so caught up in setting up my registry and preparing the nursery to be painted and such, I haven't even made a baby purchase for myself yet. xDDD Is that terrible?

We've just been blessed, because we got pass-down toys from my boss and my sister, and then the grammas-to-be wanted to make some purchases. So I've just been tucking away money waiting to go out and spend myself. Next Thursday I took an off-day to go baby shopping with my sister. So finally I'm going to break the ice!

That's great!! Don't you love hand me downs??? A couple of my friends had babies about 1 year ago so they have lots of hand me downs for me which is great.

mumanddad, congrats!

jokerette, that is so cool about your blood test and I love the mural pics you posted. So creative! I hope we can find a house we actually want to buy soon so I'll have a nursery to decorate.

tiger, cute bump!

RJ2, congrats on your little girl.

I'm finally 14 weeks tomorrow! Whoo-hoo for second tri. Can't wait to feel Baby like some of you. I have my monthly OB appointment tomorrow and a slew of questions to ask. Any suggestions to add to the list?

Jokerette - adorable!!!!! You did great on the murals!

Gender scan was today - it's a Boy! Even though I Really wanted a girl, I knew it would have to be a boy since Dh has 3 (16, 17, & 18) already. I told him it just means we have to have more than 1, lol. Anyways, the scan went really well. She did loads of measurements, checked all his vitals - brain, heart, lungs, etc etc and explained it all. Said he's Perfect. He's also measuring a week or so Later, putting me at 17+3 today rather than 16+4 (I think...) which is what I was to begin with!!! I don't think my doc is going to change my dates though...which kind of sucks since when I'm overdue by him I'll be Seriously overdue. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point!!! He's in there kicking like crazy but I don't think I can actually feel it yet...it'll be soon!

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 8
Jokerette - adorable!!!!! You did great on the murals!

Gender scan was today - it's a Boy! Even though I Really wanted a girl, I knew it would have to be a boy since Dh has 3 (16, 17, & 18) already. I told him it just means we have to have more than 1, lol. Anyways, the scan went really well. She did loads of measurements, checked all his vitals - brain, heart, lungs, etc etc and explained it all. Said he's Perfect. He's also measuring a week or so Later, putting me at 17+3 today rather than 16+4 (I think...) which is what I was to begin with!!! I don't think my doc is going to change my dates though...which kind of sucks since when I'm overdue by him I'll be Seriously overdue. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point!!! He's in there kicking like crazy but I don't think I can actually feel it yet...it'll be soon!

congrats on your blue bump!

congrats on team blue :blue: you get to experience being pee'd on :D :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"