February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Im 14 weeks today! :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its also 4 weeks to the day since my wonderful Dad passed away ~ Heaven, you are so lucky to have him :hugs::hugs::hugs:

How is everyone???
My 20 wk scan is in 27 days LOL !
Counting down!!! Will have obgyn appointment on 13th - do bloods and prob hear heart beat but dont think I will get a scan :( I wanna see the baby. Very excited to see how much bigger little Baby Clements will be come the end of the month!!
Btw ladies - Not to scare or panic anyone but time is gonna fly over the next few months! I cant wait till Feb!!!!!!!

hello ladies, hope your all well today?

well i had my 16 week check up and i had to ask to hear baby's heart beat is this normal?? (maybe she didn't want to worry me after the loss of our first child)

well she did it but kept saying we probably wont find it as you are still very early but as soon as she put that thing on my belly there it was a good strong heart beat :happydance::happydance::happydance:

that has put my mind at ease now hehe, i cant wait to find out what colour we are.

kelly you are in my thoughts today xx:hugs:

Yayyyy I'm 18 weeks today:happydance: I can't believe how time is flying. I'm been taking it easy since my scare last week and I'm feeling great :winkwink:

Today is the first day of Spring and it's a stunning day. I'm so glad that Winter is finally over. Now I can wear all the pretty maternity dresses for the rest of my pregnancy.

Is it just me or is everyone feeling awesome and happy right now? :haha:

Kelly you are in my thoughts Hun :hugs:

Mumanddad I'm so glad that u heard ur baby's heartbeat. It's the best sound ever.

Hope you are all good. :hugs:

Yayyyy I'm 18 weeks today:happydance: I can't believe how time is flying. I'm been taking it easy since my scare last week and I'm feeling great :winkwink:

Today is the first day of Spring and it's a stunning day. I'm so glad that Winter is finally over. Now I can wear all the pretty maternity dresses for the rest of my pregnancy.

Is it just me or is everyone feeling awesome and happy right now? :haha:

Kelly you are in my thoughts Hun :hugs:

Mumanddad I'm so glad that u heard ur baby's heartbeat. It's the best sound ever.

Hope you are all good. :hugs:

LOL, i am so glad your happy, i feel like that when i know summer is coming aswell. But for us summer is ending and fall is starting. I can already feel it in the mornings it is darker and colder... :( .. makes me said because i LOVE summer and really don't like any of the other seasons.

Hello lovely ladies!
Soooo.... I've asked Wobbles to change "ownership" (for want of a better word!) of the thread to me so we can keep the list in the OP updated properly. MrsRaggle did a great job compiling it and I thank her profusely, but I think we'll all agree we don't want to pester her, especially now she's a Jan Mummy?

So.... if you need anything changed at this point, please remind me! :D

tiggertea - i pm'ed msraggles yesterday :haha:
babyangelic - its just gone spring here too !!! we have the same seasons lol. im so excited :dance:
ive beel feeling good the last few days too thank goodness .
cant wait until my scan! 2 weeks 3days :dance:

I have been so tired lately ladies!!

I hope everyone is doing well! :) 3 weeks until our U/S. This is going to be the most impatient wait in a while!!

And tiggertea, I am happy that you want to take on the responsibility of that!! Thank you :)

ok girls what colour do you think this is???

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o137/camiller6/iphone3003.jpg
https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o137/camiller6/iphone3002.jpg

its so dark.. cna you hold it up to the light?

where do i get the code for the cute candy heart sign ;o

to add it to your signature go to your edit signature, then click the little "image" icon on the editing toolbar, then type https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif into that box.

You can also do it by typing the following into your edit signature box (including the tag at the beginning and end):
[B][img][I][url]https://jokerette.com/february2012.gif[/url][/I][/B]

Hello Girls :wave:

Hope you are all well :flower:

Do we have any scans next week? (or today?):shrug:

Hello lovely ladies!
Soooo.... I've asked Wobbles to change "ownership" (for want of a better word!) of the thread to me so we can keep the list in the OP updated properly. MrsRaggle did a great job compiling it and I thank her profusely, but I think we'll all agree we don't want to pester her, especially now she's a Jan Mummy?

Could I just have my due date changed from the 13th Feb to the 4th pretty please???? Thanks!!

Hello lovely ladies!

Great idea :thumbup:

Could I please have my date changed to the 1st March! :baby: If im allowed? :blush:

Although as I keep saying, im having a csection, so LO will defo be a February baby :winkwink:

If anyone wants bump colour updated please re-post your colour (pregnancy brain has truly kicked in here and I can't remember who said what on the last page, never mind ages ago.... I apologise! :blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->