February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

WOOOOOHOOOO 18 WEEKS TODAY!!!! My baby looks like it is finally starting to get some weight to it!! lol :happydance:

Yay for 18 weeks it is going so fast for us all dont you think? X

well my hubby has left me on the sofa while he tries to get our building site ready for us to move in hehebut there is still so much todo and we are moving in 3 weeks time.

Hope your all well x

I have finally started to feel a few kicks... I still have not eaten much lately. DH is getting a little jealous that I am still losing (or at least not gaining weight) and he can't lose weight!

DH got to feel the baby kick again last night!! It was a big one too! His response was "Wooooahhh!!!" haha

i saw baby move yesterday !!!!!!!! :shock: :dance: :happydance:
i was lying down feeling the usual rolls and all of a sudden bub must have stretched out (weird feeling that is) and something poked right out my left side next to my belly button !!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
i got so excited and screamed at my DH to come look, and he sat with me for about 20 min and it happened again :dance:
im so excited! i didnt feel or see pokes like that until i was 21 weeks with jesse :cloud9:
it hasnt happened since but im still feeling the usual rolls and small kicks etc :cloud9:

FEB 25TH 2012! so excited to see i have bump buddies!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome ladies :flower: :hi:
how are you both feeling ?
do either of you know if you are team :blue: or :pink:

Well DH just sailed on his next deployment. So now it's just DS and I for the next 3 months. I hate the day he leaves it's always depressing.:cry:

Well DH just sailed on his next deployment. So now it's just DS and I for the next 3 months. I hate the day he leaves it's always depressing.:cry:

:hugs: must be so hard :hugs:

ive a 3d scan on thur :dance: cant wait , its come round fairly fast :wohoo:

welcome ladies :flower: :hi:
how are you both feeling ?
do either of you know if you are team :blue: or :pink:

I find out Wednesday! I've been feeling pretty good, but here and there I still get sick in the mornings :(

im the same, ive been fairly good but still have my days where im throwing up or just feeling plain gross in the belly

i dont know how u do it . i cant stand my husband going away for 15 min to the shop without me !!! im very attached to him lol and he is the same with me. i get quite bad separation anxiety though :S although i think that stems from the fact a previous bf of mine was killed in a car accident :(

Welcome to the new Ladies :wave:

Great news for those moving 'up a box' babies getting fatter :haha:

Congrats to those feeling movements ~ How lovely :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back