February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

If anyone wants bump colour updated please re-post your colour (pregnancy brain has truly kicked in here and I can't remember who said what on the last page, never mind ages ago.... I apologise! :blush:)

Thankyou :thumbup:

Will update my stork colour in 2 weeks! :pink::winkwink::blue:

If anyone wants bump colour updated please re-post your colour (pregnancy brain has truly kicked in here and I can't remember who said what on the last page, never mind ages ago.... I apologise! :blush:)

First a big thank you for taking this on.

I'm team pink:pink: and Due date has moved from the 10th to the 2nd.
Cheers

Thanks tiggertea!! My due date has been moved from the 19th to the 18th, and i am team :blue: !!

Thanks for taking over the thread changes, Tiggertea! :) I miss MsRaggles, but I’m elated for her that she’ll be having a January baby (call me bias, I’m a January baby :haha:) and this way she won’t feel bothered if we nag for page changes. Especially with so many people learning their bump colors! ;) I’ll be letting you know an update for me in just over two weeks. :dance: :happydance:

Congrats on 18 weeks BabyA! :D I’m feeling pretty happy and awesome, besides my round ligament pains! I’m almost to a half-way point and that just is crazy to my mind!

So many ladies, including me, having countdowns to our baby’s-sex-discovery. It’s so exciting! I never thought I’d actually be this far already; it’s so surreal, and exciting, and I’m really glad I’ve found this thread, too – so grateful for all the support and excitement shared.

Which reminds me, I need to go stalk MrsM and see how she is doing. :dust:

Aw Junebugs! :hugs: I love the change from summer into fall, except for the darkness! :haha: I’m glad it’s not triple-digit heat anymore, but I’d kill for long, summer twilights again. I despise winter with every ounce of my life, but I keep telling myself, winter coming is a sign that I’m one step closer to meeting my LO. xD Though I swear, that first snow… I’ll be cursing the world. ;)

I have to wait 11 more days to find out :blue: or :pink: time is going by soooooo slow!!! Anyone else wish they had a magic fast forward life button so they could just speed up everything and hold your little one? I do enjoy pregnancy but I just want to cuddle!!

Meeeeee! I hate being pregnant and just want it to be February already. :lol:

Not me! :wacko:

Although I cant wait to meet this LO, I have so many things to do before this little one arrives, I was actually grateful that my date was put back 2 weeks! :baby:

:rofl: I agree on the "need more time" thing actually. I'm trying to get Christmas sorted right now then make my lists for baby. :wacko:

:rofl:
Santa has 4 pressies bought already (including the main one) and I'm making lists of ideas for the rest of the family's gifts. :blush: Considering doing a bit of a handmade theme for the grandparents to keep costs down a little. (is that bad?!)

Santa has 4 pressies bought already (including the main one) and I'm making lists of ideas for the rest of the family's gifts. :blush: Considering doing a bit of a handmade theme for the grandparents to keep costs down a little. (is that bad?!)

No, its not bad, its very organised & handmade things are so personal, the Granparents will love them :cloud9:

TiggerTea- Thank You so much for taking on the thread!! That is so nice of you! My official due date has been changed to the 5th, so if you could change that for me :). Thank you!!!!

Swan- I am actually really happy about having a baby in February because it is still winter and cold here until the end of March. So i will be happy staying inside for the first couple months. 2 WEEKS 3 DAYS UNTIL YOUR SCAN!!!! 2 WEEKS TODAY UNTIL MY SCAN!!!! I can't wait!!! 2 weeks doesn't seem so bad. Hopefully it will go by fast.

Kelly- It's so great to see you back on here more, we missed you :hugs:

Jokerette-
It says in the instructions not to pick it up because it will change the results?? I have no idea but i just wanted to see if you girls were seeing something different then me but it looks like you are all just as confused as me!!! lol i give up on it, i will just have to wait until my scan. Knowing my luck right now the baby will keep it's legs closed for the scan!!! lol

Does anyone know where Guppy went? I know she changed her name to something else but i haven't heard from her in awhile.

Hello ladies :hugs:

Sorry I'm so rubbish at keeping up with this :blush:

My due date has changed to the 28th-please could you change it for me TiggerTea? Thank you :flower:

I can't believe some of you are already finding out what you're having :happydance: I can't wait to find out- it feels like forever away right now! x x x x

Tiggertea you are a star (or a glutton for punishment?!)

Can you change my due date to 8th Feb please. I'm team yellow x

Tiggertea, thanks for taking over the board!

I'll know tomorrow if i'm team pink or blue! Can't wait... less than 24 hours!! :)

Tiggertea, thanks for taking over the board!

I'll know tomorrow if i'm team pink or blue! Can't wait... less than 24 hours!! :)

WOOHOO Thats awesome!! I bet you won't be getting any sleep tonight ;)

so with you on that one, will be 8months on christmas eve so want as much out of way as possible. Decided to do hampers of homemade food for most of family, - mulled wine, christmas pudding etc, gardening hampers for grandmas and cocktail hamper for cousin, have stated buying already, so excited and got loads!!

junebugs -Guppy changed to a new account but it was deleted by admins for having 2 accounts so think she's having a break from bnb. And if you can't hold the tub to the light maybe you could shine a torch at it/ though it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->