February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hi ladies :flower:
i have a scan tomorrow as ive had some quite bad pains today, really bad cramps actually. babies hb is perfect, baby was kicking the nurse trying to find it !!! she couldnt believe i was only 16 weeks because u could see limbs poking out of my belly while it was kicking. she tried feeling baby and it is lying across my belly sideways and she said is very big :shock:
anyway scan tomorrow to check everything is ok internally :flower:

Tiger- Hope everything is well with your little one!! :hugs:

Hey Ladies!!
I haven't been on here to check out what's going on in our group in forever! I locked myself out of my laptop, and have been doing all of my surfing from my phone. Last time I read the thread had 150ish pages... So I didn't go back all the way to catch up. :blush: I did see that a few of you are having your anatomy scans the 19th, and I'm on that day too! 1:15pm EST. We were going team yellow, but have decided to find out now. Hubby has never cared either way, so it has always been up to me anyway.:thumbup:

We first heard the hb at 12 weeks (160), 16 weeks (145) and I have a doppler at home now, and it seems to hang out right around 150. I started feeling little thumps around 15 weeks, and yesterday I felt a kick on the outside for the first time. :happydance: Hubby still hasn't felt it yet, but since baby still has lots of hiding room, the kicking sprees are a little sporatic.

I'm not showing at all. AT ALL. lol We were camping this weekend, and I was sitting around the campfire with a bunch of ladies I didn't know, and one turns and says, "so I hear you're pregnant, did you just find out?", I said, "nope, coming up on the 20 week mark soon." The reaction was an uproar around the fire! "Where are you hiding it?" " Are you sure you're that far?" And my favorite that made me want to whip a hot piece of firewood at her..."Are you sure there is a heartbeat?":growlmad: I'm 5'10! I just laughed it off, but everyone has verbal diarrhea when you're pregnant. Filters go out the window! Crazy!

Ok sorry this is long, I felt I've played catch up enough on my end. I will slowly go back through and read all that I have missed. :coffee:

Kelly, in catching up, I did read about your loss. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. :hugs: Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Well, all in all, I'm glad to see everyone is blossoming!:) I plan to stay current and be more active in here. Yay Valentines! :wohoo:

Hey Ladies!!
I haven't been on here to check out what's going on in our group in forever! I locked myself out of my laptop, and have been doing all of my surfing from my phone. Last time I read the thread had 150ish pages... So I didn't go back all the way to catch up. :blush: I did see that a few of you are having your anatomy scans the 19th, and I'm on that day too! 1:15pm EST. We were going team yellow, but have decided to find out now. Hubby has never cared either way, so it has always been up to me anyway.:thumbup:

We first heard the hb at 12 weeks (160), 16 weeks (145) and I have a doppler at home now, and it seems to hang out right around 150. I started feeling little thumps around 15 weeks, and yesterday I felt a kick on the outside for the first time. :happydance: Hubby still hasn't felt it yet, but since baby still has lots of hiding room, the kicking sprees are a little sporatic.

I'm not showing at all. AT ALL. lol We were camping this weekend, and I was sitting around the campfire with a bunch of ladies I didn't know, and one turns and says, "so I hear you're pregnant, did you just find out?", I said, "nope, coming up on the 20 week mark soon." The reaction was an uproar around the fire! "Where are you hiding it?" " Are you sure you're that far?" And my favorite that made me want to whip a hot piece of firewood at her..."Are you sure there is a heartbeat?":growlmad: I'm 5'10! I just laughed it off, but everyone has verbal diarrhea when you're pregnant. Filters go out the window! Crazy!

Ok sorry this is long, I felt I've played catch up enough on my end. I will slowly go back through and read all that I have missed. :coffee:

Kelly, in catching up, I did read about your loss. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. :hugs: Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Well, all in all, I'm glad to see everyone is blossoming!:) I plan to stay current and be more active in here. Yay Valentines! :wohoo:

Hey Hun!!! It's great to see you back, their was a few girls back from the begining of the thread that i was wondering what happend to them and you were one of them. I remember that you were due around the same time as me, i am glad to see you back and see that everything is doing really well!!!

I know what you mean about some people and their filters! i have just learned to just ignore it, it's really not worth getting stressed about, but i understand it is still hard!
YAY for your scan! Mine is on the 16th. there is a whole bunch of us that have our scans around the same date! I CAN"T WAIT!!! :happydance:

Hey Ladies!!

Hey Hun!!! It's great to see you back, their was a few girls back from the begining of the thread that i was wondering what happend to them and you were one of them. I remember that you were due around the same time as me, i am glad to see you back and see that everything is doing really well!!!

I know what you mean about some people and their filters! i have just learned to just ignore it, it's really not worth getting stressed about, but i understand it is still hard!
YAY for your scan! Mine is on the 16th. there is a whole bunch of us that have our scans around the same date! I CAN"T WAIT!!! :happydance:

Are you finding out what you're having? My DH is sure its a boy...and I have no intuition either way. At times I think boy, but I feel that's only because DH always calls baby a he. I told him I'll laugh at him during the scan if we see girly parts. :)

Are you feeling kicks? It seems there are a lot of 20+ weeks girls in the second tri forum that are still waiting to feel anything. Hoping the baby doesn't already have my DH's ADHD! It seems to be bouncing off the walls sometimes!!

Are you finding out what you're having? My DH is sure its a boy...and I have no intuition either way. At times I think boy, but I feel that's only because DH always calls baby a he. I told him I'll laugh at him during the scan if we see girly parts. :)

Are you feeling kicks? It seems there are a lot of 20+ weeks girls in the second tri forum that are still waiting to feel anything. Hoping the baby doesn't already have my DH's ADHD! It seems to be bouncing off the walls sometimes!!

Yes we are finding out, there's no way i could wait the full 9 months.. lol some of the girls on here are and my hat is off to them because i am having a hard time waiting for 2 weeks until my scan date! I have no intuition either, my husband is also thinking boy but we really don't care either way, we just want s/he to be happy and healthy!

I have been feeling kicks since about 15 weeks. Just small ones but over the past couple days they have been ALOT stronger and more often. last night i thought s/he was having a party in there!! It was kicking up a storm for hours, today s/he is more quite. It is such a great feeling and i love that i am starting to feel it more now!

Hello ladies! God I've had about 15 pages to read up on, had so much going on.

Tiggertea, thanks for using time and adopting the page :)

We find out gender in 22 days! Eeek I am so excited!

There seems to be so many blue bumps floating about. Anyone know the boy vs girl stats atm?

Welcome to all the new ladies :) It really is lovely and so supportive in here :hugs: I love reading all your updates.

I had my MW appt last Thurs, went fab, got to feel Beanie's HB, I have low blood pressure and am still feeling faint but apart from that all is amazing at this end! Summer's been running about with the only outfit I've bought so far for Beanie and when you say ''Whos is that?'' she says ''Babeeeeeeeeeeee''. So cute!

RJ2 - Hugs to you, I hope your OH is back with you before you know it!

I'm feeling more movements, up my right side, just little wiggles and stuff, no kicks yet. Funny cause with Summer movement was always up the left hand side but so far beanie is all up the right!

Jokerette- Don't let people make you feel down! When people heard what we were calling Summer they were like ''Are you kidding'' and ''You can't be serious'' but everyone I've ever met, and my family now agree that she completely suits her name and they couldn't imagine her being called anything esle :)

Kelly - Good luck on your move, sounds amazing! And you'll have time to settle before bubba comes along!

Tiger - Good luck at your scan! I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Sorry for my messed up post! I've been reading each page then replying then copying it on the clipboard till I'm done reading all the pages I had to read! That way I wouldn't read it all, get to the end then forget who'd said what!

Hey Ladies!!

I can't beleive somebody said that to you!!!!! :growlmad::growlmad: What a stupid crazy thing to say. I HATE the word stupid...but that was a seriosuly stupid comment!!

I've started to get a little bump. (Attatched pic was taken yesterday @ 19 weeks) :happydance: I usually wear a cardigan so It's harder to see when I'm outside...but I think it's becoming questionable if I'm pregnant because the guy in the local shop asked me if I was ok carrying my shopping home. Could have just been because I had Liam walking..but I usually let Liam walk to the shop and he's never said anything before.

Today has been a very long day and I'm expecting to be up a lot tonight. I was quite tired this morning so spent a long time laying on the sofa watching artoons with Liam. I went up to wake OH at 10...and Liam climbed into bed with us which is unusual. He very quickely fell asleep and when he woke up his temp was 39.2. Gave him some calpol and it came down to 38.8 so I called NHS direct. By the time the nurse called me back his temp had dropped back to normal but he was still quite drowsy and had a blotchy rash on his legs so she told me to get him an appointment with the doctors. Soonest appointment I could get was 3:40. By 3 he was back to his usual self playing, eating, drinking, giggling and the blotchyness had gone so I cancelled the doctors app 4:30 he got really bad. temp went back up to 39.3 and wouldn't come down after calpol so I called the docs..got him straight there. He has a slight ear infection and is now on antibiotics. Taste of the meds made him puke so I mixed it with some juice for him. He woudn't drink it. I've given up for tonight and put him to bed. Will mix his meds with his milk in the morning and hope he drinks it!! Poor little man. (sorry that was longer than I thought it would be lol)

Attachments

• millie @ 19 weeks.jpg
    millie @ 19 weeks.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Amanda - sorry to hear Liam is feeling ill. Hopefully the milk tomorrow will do the trick for hiding the medicine. I'm sure it has to be tough :(

I've been feeling little kicks just since this weekend, but I can't wait for the "real deal". It's always about 15 min after I eat (especially cold milk in my morning cereal) and I love just laying there feeling our boy move. Too bad my morning drive to work cuts it short! :nope:

I'm feeling more movements, up my right side, just little wiggles and stuff, no kicks yet. Funny cause with Summer movement was always up the left hand side but so far beanie is all up the right!

That's funny you say that, did you read that article on the placenta and knowing the sex. It is really interesting.

https://hcp.obgyn.net/fetal-monitoring/content/article/1760982/1878451

Funny to hear Redheaded Babies saying she isn't showing - at 15 weeks I am totally showing. Our realtor could tell yesterday when we went to look at a house (although he didn't say anything until my husband told him first - I have the huge blessing of being around so many people who know their etiquette!). I'm only 5'0", maybe even a little less than that, and so there's no real place for Baby to go but out! Some of it is definitely still bloat, but somewhere during last week Baby definitely popped. We've pretty much told the world by now because if we didn't my body would do it on its own.

Jokerette, I think your name is very classic and classy!

Amanda, hope your little boy feels better soon!

Tiger, have a good scan. Hope all is well.

To those of you finding out the gender, how exciting! Enjoy all the fun celebrating your new daughters and sons!

Funny to hear Redheaded Babies saying she isn't showing - at 15 weeks I am totally showing. Our realtor could tell yesterday when we went to look at a house (although he didn't say anything until my husband told him first - I have the huge blessing of being around so many people who know their etiquette!). I'm only 5'0", maybe even a little less than that, and so there's no real place for Baby to go but out! Some of it is definitely still bloat, but somewhere during last week Baby definitely popped. We've pretty much told the world by now because if we didn't my body would do it on its own!

I'm not sure I'll ever POP out. Feeling around, my Dr. Thinks baby has a lot more room to grow before it may need to come out. I'll be the girl with a flat stomach going to my gender scan.:dohh:

I'd love a little bump...I just feel like my midsection has thickened up. Certainly no bump. People who don't know me, would never suspect I'm pregnant.

I bet your bump is adorable!! :)

Hello :wave: girls!

Diana- Congrats on your :blue: bump! So exciting to feel movements isnt it? Just felt my first kick yesterday in my sleep! i think baby wanted to party at 3 am :haha: :rofl:

Tiger- hope all goes well with the scan!

Amanda- hope your boy feels better soon...Hats off to all you ladies with young children, I dont know how you cope (must be oodles of patience and the art of squeezing 30 hours into a day???) I'm too overwhelmed by the thought even!

Jokerette/Redheadbabies- People seriously say the weirdest and meanest things when you're pregnant. I told a female colleague last week and she said "oh you are still pending your anatomy scan, you shouldnt tell people things can still go wrong" ...... what the heyyy??? I mean, what does it take to just say congratulations? :brat:

Engineergirl- Ditto, Ditto!! I am 5 feet 2, i am popping big time now. No place for the baby to go but out!

Kelly- good luck on the move, how nice that now in Australia you'll now have a spring/summer Valentine baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->