February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

well i went in and they didnt scan me ? they said since the pain had eased and nearly gone there was no point ? they are confident all is ok with baby and its just my body :dohh: thatd be right !!
also here is my bump progression so far :flower:

progression 16 weeks.jpg

also my craving this week is grilled tomatoes :blush: anyone know what that means ? im eating like 6 tomatoes a day :blush::haha:

better than 6 bars of choc :dance:

ive my gender scan 2mro , pray2god all is ok :cry:

hooray for ur gender scan !!! :dance: im sure all is ok :hugs: any feeling on boy or girl? i think boy

Welcome back Redhead! :) We are scan twins! :dance: Hubby and I will be finding out as well, because we have no patience and self-control and just cannot bear the thought of staying team yellow. :haha: It’s killing me counting down to the 19th right now… is that awful? Though I am also just very eager to see the baby again and hopefully get a clean bill on how everything’s growing in there. :D

I can’t believe people are making rude comments about you not showing though. I mean, for one – you’re a tall female! And everyone ‘pops’ differently. Kick ‘em all in the teeth and blame pregnancy hormones. “Whoops, sorry, my pregnancy rage just got the best of me.” :haha: Okay, maybe not a good plan but it sounded good for a second. ;)

Yay Natasha, an official countdown to the next scan! I bet you’re pumped! :)

Cute bump Amanda, and I hope Liam is feeling better soon! :hugs:

Aw, well glad everything is looking good for you, Tiger. :hugs: I have no idea what that craving might mean – I still haven’t had but one intense craving and that only lasted a day. LOL. But right now, some bacon would be awesome. Shame I’m stuck at work.

Hope your scan goes well Honey; I’m sure it’ll be great.

I get to call my OBG today for my results for my genetic screening. :) Since I haven’t heard anything in 2 weeks she said that would be good news, but she also said if I’m really curious I can call for the results, so I am. Just waiting for them to open up already. xD

Welcome back Redhead! :) We are scan twins! :dance: Hubby and I will be finding out as well, because we have no patience and self-control and just cannot bear the thought of staying team yellow. :haha: It’s killing me counting down to the 19th right now… is that awful? Though I am also just very eager to see the baby again and hopefully get a clean bill on how everything’s growing in there. :D

I can’t believe people are making rude comments about you not showing though. I mean, for one – you’re a tall female! And everyone ‘pops’ differently. Kick ‘em all in the teeth and blame pregnancy hormones. “Whoops, sorry, my pregnancy rage just got the best of me.” :haha: Okay, maybe not a good plan but it sounded good for a second. ;)

I get to call my OBG today for my results for my genetic screening. :) Since I haven’t heard anything in 2 weeks she said that would be good news, but she also said if I’m really curious I can call for the results, so I am. Just waiting for them to open up already. xD

Yay! I have a scan twin! :) Do you have a feeling about what you're having? I'm leaning boy for me, but that's not an intuition. Everyone I know, except 3 people, say boy. I guess I've just jumped on the bandwagon. I'm so excited to find out. There is so much summer clearance right now. I can get all the clothes I need for the first 3 years...I really hope its not all picked over before then!

Yeah, people say really dumb things. The thing is, the lady who said it knows I had a mmc last time. So a heartbeat comment was sooooooo out of line. Not that it isnt anyway, but with her knowing my past, it made my jaw drop! Haha...its amazing what you can blame on hormones. I probably should have knocked her for a loop!

I'm sure all is well with your genetic testing, but I understand being curious. Sometimes we just want more details than, "well, everything looks good!" :)

Just got my results, and everything's negative. So that's awesome. :) haha. :dance:

I am unsure about my feeling; everyone says I'm having a girl - well with like, 2 exceptions this week haha - so I can't tell if I'm feeling it because they say that, or because I have intuition about it. xDDD So I'm just waiting to see, because no matter what I'll be over the moon.

Clearance clothing is such a temptation! Less than two weeks until we can shop 'til we drop! ;D

Hi ladies!!! :wave: Sorry i have been gone for so long! The admins deleted my other account...so guess im back using my guppy! so sorry for the confusion and lack of giving on this thread :hugs: But i am back now and ready to chat :D

Congrats to everyone on team :pink: and team :blue:! Its so crazy to think that we are practically half way through our pregnancy!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Doing my random check in on you all! Wednesday was our weekly date so I am trying to keep with that every couple of weeks. So many of you have posted some lovely scan pics and information that just warms my heart. I am on to cycle #2 @ MC so I am hoping Sept will prove special and successful. I am very happy to see you all doing well, and the new ladies that have joined and found you all here. So ready to see and hear of the names, room ideas, and learn more about the twins as I know there were alot in here when I was here. Best of luck for the remaining 4-5 months remaining in this journey! You are in my daily thoughts! :hugs: :flower:

AFM...CD9, I started with my OPKs this morning. I will use a 2nd this evening. I am also monitoring my CM this cycle. I want to try the cervix, but I am not sure I know exactly what it should feel and seem like. Prior to the MC, I was like clockwork, CD14 or CD15 OV, 1st cycle @ MC I was at CD20, I am not sure what this cycle will bring. However, I have been using the robitussin, Primrose, and B-6, so let's hope I am looking for an OV this weekend or early next week! FXD! :dust:

Best wishes on moving Kelly! Wow, you're moving from the UK to Australia?! That's insane! haha. I hate the unpacking process of moving. I'm so awful with it.

Yes, insane is one way of looking at it! :wacko::haha:

Kelly, in catching up, I did read about your loss. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. :hugs: Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Nice to meet you :flower: And Thankyou so much :hugs:

[Are you feeling kicks? It seems there are a lot of 20+ weeks girls in the second tri forum that are still waiting to feel anything. Hoping the baby doesn't already have my DH's ADHD! It seems to be bouncing off the walls sometimes!!

My eldest Son suffered with ADD ~ He manages it alot better now he is older though ~ Fingers crossed your LO doesnt get it, its hard work! :wacko:

Today has been a very long day and I'm expecting to be up a lot tonight. I was quite tired this morning so spent a long time laying on the sofa watching artoons with Liam. I went up to wake OH at 10...and Liam climbed into bed with us which is unusual. He very quickely fell asleep and when he woke up his temp was 39.2. Gave him some calpol and it came down to 38.8 so I called NHS direct. By the time the nurse called me back his temp had dropped back to normal but he was still quite drowsy and had a blotchy rash on his legs so she told me to get him an appointment with the doctors. Soonest appointment I could get was 3:40. By 3 he was back to his usual self playing, eating, drinking, giggling and the blotchyness had gone so I cancelled the doctors app 4:30 he got really bad. temp went back up to 39.3 and wouldn't come down after calpol so I called the docs..got him straight there. He has a slight ear infection and is now on antibiotics. Taste of the meds made him puke so I mixed it with some juice for him. He woudn't drink it. I've given up for tonight and put him to bed. Will mix his meds with his milk in the morning and hope he drinks it!! Poor little man. (sorry that was longer than I thought it would be lol)

:hugs: To Liam ~ Hope he is soon feeling better :bunny:

Kelly- good luck on the move, how nice that now in Australia you'll now have a spring/summer Valentine baby!

Thankyou :hugs: Although being heavily pregnant in the Australian summer is a little scary! :dohh:

well i went in and they didnt scan me ? they said since the pain had eased and nearly gone there was no point ? they are confident all is ok with baby and its just my body :dohh: thatd be right !!
also here is my bump progression so far :flower:

View attachment 261574

also my craving this week is grilled tomatoes :blush: anyone know what that means ? im eating like 6 tomatoes a day :blush::haha:

So pleased all is well :thumbup: Great bump too :kiss:

I crave tomatoes too! Tinned tomatoes are my fav :winkwink:

better than 6 bars of choc :dance:

ive my gender scan 2mro , pray2god all is ok :cry:

Good luck ~ Sure all will be Ok :flower:

Just got my results, and everything's negative. So that's awesome. :) haha. :dance:

Great news :thumbup:

Hi ladies!!! :wave: Sorry i have been gone for so long! The admins deleted my other account...so guess im back using my guppy! so sorry for the confusion and lack of giving on this thread :hugs: But i am back now and ready to chat :D

Congrats to everyone on team :pink: and team :blue:! Its so crazy to think that we are practically half way through our pregnancy!!!!

Glad to see you back :wave:

Hi Ladies,

Doing my random check in on you all! Wednesday was our weekly date so I am trying to keep with that every couple of weeks. So many of you have posted some lovely scan pics and information that just warms my heart. I am on to cycle #2 @ MC so I am hoping Sept will prove special and successful. I am very happy to see you all doing well, and the new ladies that have joined and found you all here. So ready to see and hear of the names, room ideas, and learn more about the twins as I know there were alot in here when I was here. Best of luck for the remaining 4-5 months remaining in this journey! You are in my daily thoughts! :hugs: :flower:

AFM...CD9, I started with my OPKs this morning. I will use a 2nd this evening. I am also monitoring my CM this cycle. I want to try the cervix, but I am not sure I know exactly what it should feel and seem like. Prior to the MC, I was like clockwork, CD14 or CD15 OV, 1st cycle @ MC I was at CD20, I am not sure what this cycle will bring. However, I have been using the robitussin, Primrose, and B-6, so let's hope I am looking for an OV this weekend or early next week! FXD! :dust:

:dust: :dust:

I'm feeling more movements, up my right side, just little wiggles and stuff, no kicks yet. Funny cause with Summer movement was always up the left hand side but so far beanie is all up the right!

That's funny you say that, did you read that article on the placenta and knowing the sex. It is really interesting.

https://hcp.obgyn.net/fetal-monitoring/content/article/1760982/1878451

WOW this is so interesting! We should test this theory out on the ones who already know the gender! Thanks!

Funny to hear Redheaded Babies saying she isn't showing - at 15 weeks I am totally showing. Our realtor could tell yesterday when we went to look at a house (although he didn't say anything until my husband told him first - I have the huge blessing of being around so many people who know their etiquette!). I'm only 5'0", maybe even a little less than that, and so there's no real place for Baby to go but out! Some of it is definitely still bloat, but somewhere during last week Baby definitely popped. We've pretty much told the world by now because if we didn't my body would do it on its own.

Jokerette, I think your name is very classic and classy!

Amanda, hope your little boy feels better soon!

Tiger, have a good scan. Hope all is well.

To those of you finding out the gender, how exciting! Enjoy all the fun celebrating your new daughters and sons!

WOW really? I am not really showing either. I havent told anyone at work yet...was planning on announcing it next week but no one has noticed. I told a friend of mine yesterday and she couldnt have guessed!

With my son i hardly showed until 17 weeks, but looking back at my bump pics...im not sure i would call that "showing" now lol. Its very common to take a while to show with your first...i think a lot of ppl assume a pregnant lady starts showing the minute she's pregnant, and then when youve got a small bump at 20 weeks they think you arn't big enough :dohh:

Could i please get my EDD changed to Feb 23rd.(it was the 22nd) My date changed, but its only bc i had an error on calculation of ovulation :dohh: opps! haha. mommy preggie brain can do that to ya! :blush:

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK GUPPY! I was just asking a couple post back where you had gone!! :)

I'm feeling more movements, up my right side, just little wiggles and stuff, no kicks yet. Funny cause with Summer movement was always up the left hand side but so far beanie is all up the right!

That's funny you say that, did you read that article on the placenta and knowing the sex. It is really interesting.

WOW this is so interesting! We should test this theory out on the ones who already know the gender! Thanks!

There was a thread a while ago that tested it and it was crazy how many woman proved it correct !

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK GUPPY! I was just asking a couple post back where you had gone!! :)

aww thanks so much friend :friends: tbh, i didn't read back just bc i knew that could take years :rofl: i am so glad to be back!

There was a thread a while ago that tested it and it was crazy how many woman proved it correct !

Neat! Mine is to my left side, so anxious to see if its right!

Need sympathy girls.

I'm having a total bloody nightmare. My doctor has written me a sick note saying I should only work part time for 6 weeks....due to health stuff.... but I'm so bloody busy at work I haven't been able to and my manager has been off sick so I've not been able to talk to her. It was two weeks ago my doc signed me off full time working!!!

Plus I've got some awful stuff going on on my cases and my stress levels are sky high!!!

Need sympathy girls.

I'm having a total bloody nightmare. My doctor has written me a sick note saying I should only work part time for 6 weeks....due to health stuff.... but I'm so bloody busy at work I haven't been able to and my manager has been off sick so I've not been able to talk to her. It was two weeks ago my doc signed me off full time working!!!

Plus I've got some awful stuff going on on my cases and my stress levels are sky high!!!

aww :hugs: i hope you can find a way to cope with the stress.

What type of job do you have? Could you do any type of "work from home" sort of thing? then you could take it easy and also get work done.

I'm a social worker in a front line child protection team so its community based work. Sooooooooo exhausted. :(

I'm a social worker in a front line child protection team so its community based work. Sooooooooo exhausted. :(

oh yeah, i was in the social field myself...def. can be stressful....i really hope someone can cover for you or something. you really need to take care of that baby and i know how stressful social work can be when you're not pregnant! Just try and focus on yourself. if there is a health concern and something happens you'll feel guilty forever over it :hugs: but if you do everything you can to help, it will be much better. Im sure the others would understand :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->