February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi everyone. Checking in. Leaving for disney 4 am Friday morning so I am a little crazed and I have to work tomorrow ugh. Oh well Disney here I come.
Feeling good still no issues. I am so confused with my belly lol I have people say wow sure your not having twins then I have wow 4 moths your so tiny. WTH guess it's the outfits IDK. anyway super excited next Wed. I find out what my little one is. Everyone thinks girl except my DH who says if I was having a girl I would not look this good! I guess it's a nice thing but I just want him to be wrong so he's not so smug LMBO.
Random question I now wanna name my girl Jersey but could that be a boys name?
LMK opinions.
Thanks feel good
Heather

have a great vaca sapphire!!!

some clothing def makes me look more preggo than others!

Can you girls please help me out here with names! We are FOR SURE on our boy name (Elliot Giovanni) but we have a few girl names that i love and having trouble picking since we like all of them :blush: could you please answer my baby name poll question? thank you! :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/728488-critique-my-list-aurora-alora-lenah-emberleigh.html

Welcome back Guppy! I voted on your name board; beautiful name choices!

Hi MrsM! :dust: and :hugs: for you! xoxo Miss you tons and praying all is well with you and your dear wife!

Aw Star. :hugs: Sorry to hear things are so stressful. That’s awful!

Have a great vacation Saphire! I get a lot of questions too about how ‘big’ I am for my first and already. I tell people that I’m short so the baby has nowhere to go but outward at this point! :haha: I am pretty certain there’s only one unless we had a crazy hidden twin who’s avoided being noticed multiple times. :shrug: So I’m just rolling with the thought that I’m just showing more than some others. People should just shush anyway. ;)

I’ve only met females with the name Jersey, by the way. Well, met one and the other was the girl in Coyote Ugly. :)

guppy welcome back !! ive missed you !!!! :hugs: we were due date buddies but i got moved a day forward and your a day back now :haha: lol.
junebugs - i think that article is really interesting ! only problem is that i have no idea where my placenta is since i didnt have a 12 week scan lol
a week and a half til my scan :dance: im so excited ! i really thought i was having a girl, but think its just wishful thinking and hoping !

same . im so excited, im literally counting down the days to see my little one again !

hi ladies :)

we had our heartbeat bear made today! LOVE IT
i'm counting down to my 19 wk scan as well. 3 WKS TO GO!
got to see monster today!
completely upside down on its little head, and still kicking up a storm, lol.
the tech was laughing and saying i was bound to have an acrobat on my hands.

so excited, i keep pressing the bears tummy over and over. i think im going to have the recording worn out before baby even arrives!

FEB SEEMS SO FAR OFF!!!

so excited, i keep pressing the bears tummy over and over. i think im going to have the recording worn out before baby even arrives!

FEB SEEMS SO FAR OFF!!!
what is a heartbeat bear ? lol :shrug:
did you have a scan today aswell ? how exciting :dance:

so i went in to the drs because i was worrying myself silly about not feeling bub move much :blush: heartbeat of 140 :cloud9:

So glad your appt went well tiger!

A HB Bear is a bear that they record the sound of your LOs HB on. Then you can press the stomach and hear your LOs HB :cloud9: I had one made for isaiah. Love that sound. <3 Its nice to know i will always have his heartbeat as a baby in the womb :cloud9:

ive never hear of it ! thats a fantastic idea !!! could i buy one off the internet ?

Probably! do you have a doppler (so you can record it)? Or you can get private scans done and they do them there a lot. Or perhapes you cargiver would be generous enough to let you record it at your appt.? Worth a shot.

guppy welcome back !! ive missed you !!!! :hugs: we were due date buddies but i got moved a day forward and your a day back now :haha: lol.
junebugs - i think that article is really interesting ! only problem is that i have no idea where my placenta is since i didnt have a 12 week scan lol
a week and a half til my scan :dance: im so excited ! i really thought i was having a girl, but think its just wishful thinking and hoping !

I thought so too but i'm in the same boat. I have no idea where my placenta is located and i did not find this article until after my 12 week scan. I wish there was a way of finding out without having to have an ultrasound tech. tell you.

I will ask where it is on my ultrasound on the 16th, but by then hopeful i will find out the sex already

here is one. there are many out there though :D

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Heartbeat-Bear-Recordable-stuffed/dp/B002VI00UY

ive never hear of it ! thats a fantastic idea !!! could i buy one off the internet ?

We went to UC BABY to have one made... they have themm all over, so may google to see if one is in the area,
if not, maybe just try "heartbeat bear, _______" (fill in the blank with your city or town)

i hadnt heard of it either until I became pregnant, and a friend of my wifes told us she had one made for her daughter.

and @ GUPPY

i agree... it really is the absolute best sound ever. :cloud9:

FEB SEEMS SO FAR OFF!!!

what is a heartbeat bear ? lol :shrug:
did you have a scan today aswell ? how exciting :dance:

so i went in to the drs because i was worrying myself silly about not feeling bub move much :blush: heartbeat of 140 :cloud9:

oh! sorry, missed this bit.

yes, we had a scan today, in order to find the best spot for the heart beat (being directly over the heart creates the clearest recording)
I also got to see baby yesterday, but for less happy reasons.

I was in the hospital all day with fairly severe pain in my lower left abdomen, and terrified there was something wrong w/monster.
after much testing, turns out i'd had a ruptured cyst on the left ovary.

thankfully, they let us see baby to put us at ease.
heartbeat was 150 bpm. :cloud9: and as usual...baby was moving up a storm!

DH PICKED A NAME!!!!

:pink:Aurora Pearl Kirsch:pink:

&

:blue:Elliot Giovanni Kirsch
:blue:

Since i picked DSs first name, it waas only fair for DH to pick this ones name. Im cool with it though :cloud9:

Almost Mama, a ruptured cyst?! OUCH! so glad you and baby are okay :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->