February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

guppy :dance: yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: fantastic names !!!!
we have our first names and girls middle name but not sure on the boy middle name just yet.
almost mama - im glad everything is ok :hugs: i was in for abdominal pain the other day as well ! althought we didnt get a scan :(
i cant find any of those heartbeat bears in australia and if i want it shipped from america it will cost $100 :shock:

aww :( Sorry hun. I wonder if i could ship you one? not sure how customs and whatnot works :shurg:

Thanks! are those names in your siggy your :pink: and :blue: names? Those are cute!!

Yeh Kooper will be our boys name and Holly for the girls. well Holly Maddison Skylah will be a full name if we have a little pink bundle but DH and i are still arguing over the middle names for if its a blue bundle

Understand! It can be a challenge to find the perfect name! i know finding our girl name was WAY more challenging than finding our boys name. I like Holly a lot! I wanted to go with a flower/plant/gem type name, so obviously i love Holly lol. We went with Pearl for the middle name because it is after my great grandmother and because its a type of "gem" (or whatever thats called :haha:)

lol :haha:
yeh i had a dream that we had a little girl and named her holly and since then ive been set on the name :cloud9: Jonno likes Kooper Erik Rayne for a boy. but im not so sure on Rayne? :shrug:

I think if you spell it that way, its fine, just done spell it Raine-then it would look girly. It does flow nicely. Its a bit long but i know some ppl who have two middle names and they love it!

Wow, i can't believe you girls already have names. For some reason i can't even think of names yet until i know the sex. I feel like i can't do anything until then, it just all feels so overwhelming otherwise. lol

I went in for my anatomy scan.
Baby is healthy, but we couldn't find out the sex. S/he had legs crossed and bent, completely hiding the goods.

Scan today :happydance: can't wait, it's at 2.30 so 6 hours to go. We're planning to stay team yellow unless beany decides to flah us!! will be back soon with pictures although working tonight so might be tomorrow.

as for bumps, I'm 5'0" and totally showing, have had a bump for weeks but is a deff. baby bump now, and certain clothes really affect it, had baggy Tshirt Mon and loooked tiny but hoizontal stripes today and it looks twice as big.:haha:

good luck for your scan sparklez!wow- 20 weeks....feels like a big milestone?

good luck sparklez :dance:
stormy - that sucks about bubs not showing the goods ! are u going to get a gender scan or not bother ?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop by and announce that my second wee bundle is a 100% confirmed boy. Had an Amniocentesis last week (as my first son has Down Syndrome) and just got the results back as completely healthy! We're very happy and were extremely worried but now can finally settle into the pregnancy.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop by and announce that my second wee bundle is a 100% confirmed boy. Had an Amniocentesis last week (as my first son has Down Syndrome) and just got the results back as completely healthy! We're very happy and were extremely worried but now can finally settle into the pregnancy.

congrats on your 2nd blue bundle :blue:
and yay for everything being fantastic !!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

DH PICKED A NAME!!!!

:pink:Aurora Pearl Kirsch:pink:

&

:blue:Elliot Giovanni Kirsch
:blue:
Since i picked DSs first name, it waas only fair for DH to pick this ones name. Im cool with it though :cloud9:

:happydance: Congrats on choosing names :happydance:

Scan today :happydance: can't wait, it's at 2.30 so 6 hours to go. We're planning to stay team yellow unless beany decides to flah us!! will be back soon with pictures although working tonight so might be tomorrow.

as for bumps, I'm 5'0" and totally showing, have had a bump for weeks but is a deff. baby bump now, and certain clothes really affect it, had baggy Tshirt Mon and loooked tiny but hoizontal stripes today and it looks twice as big.:haha:

Good luck with your scan :baby:

Hey guys,

Many Congrats on your 2nd little Boy :blue: :dance:

Now, try & relax :hugs:

Hey guys,

Congratulations! glad all's well :thumbup:

Hey guys,

That's wonderful news hun, I'm so glad that everything's okay with your lil one.

I've had another crazy week at work so haven't been able to update much. I have read your posts whenever I could.

I had a crazy dream the other night about giving birth but the nurses never brought my baby to me. I freaked out and it's scarying me so much now. The thought of someone stealing my baby from me is giving me sleepless nights :cry:

My hubby and I watched the DVD of my last scan again last night and I bawled my eyes out watching my lil baby yawning and sucking his/her thumb :haha: It was just so beautiful :cloud9:

Well, I know that I've said that I want to remain :yellow: but I think I might be changing my mind now lol. I don't know if this makes sense but I want to know if I'm having a lil boy or lil girl, but I also want the surprise when the baby is born :dohh: And my hubby is feeling pretty much the same as me, lol. So, I really don't know. Decisions, decisions....lol.

2nd trimester is awesome isn't it :) I'm so glad to have an energy boost again.

I'm glad that you are all well. :hugs:

Ooh, I just saw that I'm a mango, yummy, my favourite fruit lol

Liam is recovering :happydance:
He was up really late last night crying but once he finally went to sleep he slept through til the morning and has woken up very happy! We've had our usual routine so far today with little fuss.

Last night Amelia gave some really strong kicks. OH was downstairs but I reckon he would have been able to feel her if he was there. Making sure he comes to bed with me tonight so he can feel her. Shes such an owl like her daddy. I only really feel her at night. I've had a few day kicks but not much.

I'm 95% set on having a home birth. I have my scan Tuesday to make sure everything is okay with Amelia then Wednesday I have a mw appointment so will ask her about having a homebirth.
My wednesday mw appointment was supposed to be a 16 week app. We booked it for 18 weeks so mw would check HB, but where my dates changed at my 12 week scan, then Liam having been ill this week, I'll be 20 weeks by the time I see her next.

Can't beleive we're all just about half way..over the next 20 weeks we're all gonna get huge!!!

Has everybody's MS gone now or is anyone still suffering??
x

Hi Ladies,
Haven't been around for the last few days come down sick again.
Have my anatomy scan tomorrow which I'm always excited about getting to see Bub.

Love all the names and congrats to everyone for the results on the scans, I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well.

Since we have been sharing names I thought I'd let on that our little girl is to be called Charlie Erin.

Well it is nearly 10:00pm here and I need my rest so will leave you all to it.
Best wishes to you all and I'll pop back once I'm over this bug. Hopefully before my 1st wedding anniversary on Sunday, and I'm out of here before I bring you all down by being a sad sack.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->