February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi Ladies,
Haven't been around for the last few days come down sick again.
Have my anatomy scan tomorrow which I'm always excited about getting to see Bub.

Love all the names and congrats to everyone for the results on the scans, I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well.

Since we have been sharing names I thought I'd let on that our little girl is to be called Charlie Erin.

Well it is nearly 10:00pm here and I need my rest so will leave you all to it.
Best wishes to you all and I'll pop back once I'm over this bug. Hopefully before my 1st wedding anniversary on Sunday, and I'm out of here before I bring you all down by being a sad sack.

Cheers

Hope you feel better soon sweetie. It sucks to be sick while you're pregnant :hugs:

1st
BetsyRN
MrsNicols
MrsNormie

2nd
Julia323
SaraAbi
RJ2 :pink:

3rd
Vic2010
Ladybug1
christinajosl
MissCourtneyP
MumNo2

4th
hopeforamirac
Laidee
lellis82
fuschia
LorettaClaire
Jetset
emzo79
aliwnec10
Fruitymeli
LunaBean
dizzyangel :yellow:

5th
nightkd
jmla04
RedHeadBabies
Lulu1982
nsmomtobe
ladygogs
jemmywoo84
Junebugs

6th
samantha1990
Laney_L
_dreamer_
redpop

7th
Monalisa30
Xlaura_BellaX
Pandasnax
muminuk
swanxxsong

8th
bumpsmum
Alwilan
LakensMommy11
Chippym2b
NewAtThis13
KjConard
suzzle
kbkb :yellow:
monkeydo :yellow:

9th
xsarahxxannx
sammy1205
VegtaBully
katieeandbump
BabyAngelic
JohnsPrincess

10th
Diana5241 :blue:
emsie_123
TeQuiero :yellow:
kirstensheep

11th
Amethyste
srm1214
Stargazer77
Mamoosca
KnitWit
ZombieKitten
bebedreamr

12th
Gunner 2009
fotokat
Jasmine79
threebirds
crimsonsky
stormynights

13th
CarlyT
JulianasMommy
Nathyrra

14th
MRS_HJO
Josefin
pixiepower
babyclements :yellow:
tucker07
Jodie0801
Tirzah
gidge
SuzieRio
navywife86
AveryATL
wookie130
Jims_Girl
MummytoSummer
OliveLove
twinkletoesxx
Wantabean
Tobaira
Jims_Girl
cupcakepie
nikkinoo36

15th
jenniferttc1
FunToRun
Kirei
Hotpink
singers_love
Misscheifmake
mumanddad
Natasha2605
MrsM17
DodgerLove

16th
sprouty
Hanawanabump
gemzy
MaybBaby
TheRealMe
butterfly4
diverdi
bababel
BeachComber

17th
memeto
emerton24

18th
swalumni
Mrs HM
By the Grace
Nicky21
GypsyGrl
Finny88
Jokerette :blue:

19th
natty1985
Louise N
ali...cat
MermaidMom
missmoomin
Goldeen
honey08

20th
Louise N
saphire76
finallyprego
Button#

21st
GingerNut
Jenny Penn
CateFace

22nd
mindyb85
tiger
ArmyOfUs

23rd
suzielou3
Guppy051708 :yellow:

24th
Tink81

25th
LolaAnn
Robertsgirl
topsy
emmadaisy
painted_pony
Almost Mama

26th
tiggertea
sib85

27th
AmaryllisRed
dsnshne23

28th
MrsGemmaRose
rj84
inxsmhpy

29th
kittiekat
TTC Again
geogem
EngineerGirl
lilrojo
Wendyk07
MrsStutler

Honorary February Valentines (Original Due Dates in Feb)

24th January
sparklez

26th January
mrsraggle :yellow:

27th January
becstar

30th January
amandad192 :pink:

1st March
KellyC75

Hi can I join? im due leap day, my youngest will be 1 when this baby arrives and he was due valentines day just gone.

excellent work your doing tiggertea with all these changes!!

Anyone else think its was a very very long time between their scans??? Im getting a little impatient now and want the 27th to come round quickly so I can see peanut again!!

Dizzy- YES!! I feel that way EVERYDAY!!! Next friday for me!!

Tiggertea- Thanks so much!! :)

Ellemonkey- WELCOME!!

Nathyrra- That is great news!! And congratz on your little boy!

Kelly- Congratz on Orangehood

Amanda- I am happy to hear Liam is feeling better!

Rj2- I love the name!! Sooo cute!

Stormy- Are you going to stay team yellow then or are you going to get a private scan?

Sparklez- YAY FOR THE SCAN!!! You need to let us know if you see the "bits" ;)

Hey ladies.. havent been on forever... well went away on vacation.. and cannot ever keep up on here.. lol

Hope your all doing well... yay for upcoming scan and appts and boys and girls.. :) lol sorry I dont know who all knows..

AFM-Finally an orange.. finally 15 weeks.. 6 days till my next appt.. just a checkup but still fun get to hear the hb so that makes it fun.. then will schedule my scan for in october.. seems forever away.. but i know it will fly by..

Oh and i have felt flutters.. this is my second baby.. so they say you can feel things sooner and i guess they are right.. :) Def not constant but there..

Hope you all have a great day.. and i will try to keep up.. :)

i know how you guys feel! I still dont even have a scan booked yet :(
I do have my next prenatal appt. i'll be about 19-20 weeks so not sure why they didn't book it. Hope they do soon though! my appt is on the 27th

im an avocado today :cloud9:

Thanks ladies. Been a busy few days here so not been chatting much. Keeping up to date with changes though! :lol:

:hugs: to all!

Wow a LOT of babies due Valentines day, my little man was this year, waters broke on monday 14th and got my hopes up high......3 days later he arrived.

Need sympathy girls.

I'm having a total bloody nightmare. My doctor has written me a sick note saying I should only work part time for 6 weeks....due to health stuff.... but I'm so bloody busy at work I haven't been able to and my manager has been off sick so I've not been able to talk to her. It was two weeks ago my doc signed me off full time working!!!

Plus I've got some awful stuff going on on my cases and my stress levels are sky high!!!

Isn't that legally dodgy? A doctor's note is a legal document, and when I was signed off for two weeks I wasn't allowed back until I had been cleared by the doctor for insurance reasons.

Wow, you ladies can talk! Just been trying to catch up!

It's my 20 week scan tomorrow, I am really looking forward to it. I've been feeling more and more kicks, much stronger, and it's been lovely. I really hope everything is okay.

Wow, you ladies can talk! Just been trying to catch up!

It's my 20 week scan tomorrow, I am really looking forward to it. I've been feeling more and more kicks, much stronger, and it's been lovely. I really hope everything is okay.

YAY!!! I don't know if it is jut me or not but i get so excided when someone is having there scan! lol.... i know i am a loser...... are you staying team yeloow or finding out the sex?

excellent work your doing tiggertea with all these changes!!

Anyone else think its was a very very long time between their scans??? Im getting a little impatient now and want the 27th to come round quickly so I can see peanut again!!

I agree, mine is the 3rd oct.

I meet my consultant tomorrow and will get my induction day set x

Hi Ladies! Sorry I can't catch up on everything, but I went back a few pages annnnd....

RJ2 – Hope you feel better. Seeing your LO should definitely help… PS: LOVE the name Charlie for a girl!

ellemonkey – three days later?! I can only imagine I’ll be a wreck if the LO hangs around for three days AFTER my water breaks!

Nathyrra – congrats on team :blue: and little bubs being healthy!

Guppy051708 – Love the names! Aurora was on my list if we had a girl and I still love it!

amandad192 – happy to hear Liam is starting to feel well again

tiger – cuuute names! And thanks to Guppy for pointing them out… I missed that!

I've been starting to feel at least one kick/bump every day, but I'm impatiently waiting for more! And my bump is definitely growing. I'm at the in-between stage... a few people who know I'm pregnant are starting to comment that the baby's growing, but those who don't know still don't say anything (probably are blaming hamburgers!!)

Went to the doc Tuesday for my regular checkup and was THRILLED to find out I only have to wait 3 weeks instead of 4 for my next scan! Counting down to 9/24 for my anomaly ultrasound! What a treat to see LO twice in one month! :happydance:

Could you move me to the 1st of February please? I am due either 31st of January or 1st of February... :lol:

Finding out the sex today hopefully... So much for no scans... :dohh: It's at 5:45pm (central time) so 11:45pm UK time. Will update if we actually find out.

Peawich is moving a LOT the past couple of days. Since we had a horrible time getting home from the UK on Monday I was having lots of Braxton Hicks, but they seem to have settled down and now I'm just getting beat up from the inside :lol: I wonder if the stress/dehydration/exhaustion may have also had a growth spurt added to it, which made the Braxton Hicks so bad on Tuesday...

Evelyn is down for a nap, so I'm going to grab and shower and get ready now. Had planned to do so much today, but I just feel exhausted...

Thanks Diana!

Junebugs, i get excited when other ppl have scans too :blush:

Diana thanks for the support. It's great your feeling bub kick regularly.

UK ladies....
Do you still get the wee white Maternity Exemption card for the dentist etc? If so, how far along were you when yours was sent out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->