February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

guppy! i didn't realize but we're only one day apart in terms of weeks along (I was 16 wks yesterday) our EDD's are 2 days, but none the less, almost bump buddies.

i didn't realize 16 wks was avacado! YAY!!
Also... was it you who had picked the name Holly? That's my youngest sisters name (I was always jealous i didnt get it! LOL)

@ STORMY... congrats on the team pink!!! super exciting!!!!

UK ladies....
Do you still get the wee white Maternity Exemption card for the dentist etc? If so, how far along were you when yours was sent out?

yes, mine got filled in at my booking in appointment and came about 2 weeks later

guppy! i didn't realize but we're only one day apart in terms of weeks along (I was 16 wks yesterday) our EDD's are 2 days, but none the less, almost bump buddies.

Also... was it you who had picked the name Holly? That's my youngest sisters name (I was always jealous i didnt get it! LOL)

@ STORMY... congrats on the team pink!!! super exciting!!!!

i picked holly for a girl lol :cloud9: i love the name.

rj2 - where abouts do u live ? we are in the same time zone ? when u posted about it nearly being 10pm it was the same for me !

rj2 - where abouts do u live ? we are in the same time zone ? when u posted about it nearly being 10pm it was the same for me !

I'm in Sydney North Shore. Yourself?

Stormy- Are you going to stay team yellow then or are you going to get a private scan?

Had a scan today, team pink!! :):cloud9:

Congrats on your little girl :cloud9:

Almost Mama, a ruptured cyst?! OUCH! so glad you and baby are okay :hugs:

thanks guppy :) oh the joys of pregnancy are endless, no? lol
btw, LOVE the names! super super cute :happydance:

oh yes, theres always so much no one tells ya!

Thank you! i love Aurora, but im still not sure if that would be my childs name if that makes any sense. :blush: oh well, dh's pick lol

If i wouldn't have messed up on my ov. date, then we would be due the same day! but got put back a date bc i knew the CD i ov. on but i thought that was June 1st...it was actually the 2nd :dohh:

Happy belated 16 weeks!

Tiger is using Holly as her :pink: name :)

btw, nice ticker ;)

Tiger- MMMmmmm grilled tomatoes with salt sound amazing!

Guppy- Welcome back! I LOVE your name selections!!!! :) We missed you!

MrsMM24- We're all keeping our fingers and toes crossed for you :) xoxoxoxo

AlmostMama- you inspired me... I just ordered a Heartbeat bear off Amazon! Can't wait to record the heartbeat off my doppler!!!

Nathyrra- Congrats on your healthy baby boy! :blue: Very exciting!!! :)

Stormynights - Congrats on team pink!!!!! :pink:

My husband has been studying! He said to me yesterday, "You know, you might start feeling quickening soon." It was so cute! Because 2 months ago he would NOT have had a clue that quickening meant little flutters!

I still have not felt it... but hoping for it soon!!! :) I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!

I am enjoying a nice glass of non-alcohol sparkling cider in a champagne flute right now :)

My husband has been studying! He said to me yesterday, "You know, you might start feeling quickening soon." It was so cute! Because 2 months ago he would NOT have had a clue that quickening meant little flutters!

Aww :cloud9: did that totally melt your heart? :cloud9: that is adorable!

i bet you'll be feeling that LO very soon. ;)
Is this your first? I felt DS at 17 weeks (flutters). This baby, i felt at 14 weeks (exactly).

Aww :cloud9: did that totally melt your heart? :cloud9: that is adorable!

i bet you'll be feeling that LO very soon. ;)
Is this your first? I felt DS at 17 weeks (flutters). This baby, i felt at 14 weeks (exactly).

Yup! its my first! :) ooh, it made me so happy to hear him say that. It was really cute, and just shows he is excited too!

^that would be so cute :cloud9:

I bet you'll feel the beany very soon then :cloud9:

Hey ladies! I haven't been around for a while, and I find it really hard to keep track of this thread when I don't check every day, but I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm just popping in to say that we had our scan today, and we're on team blue! The doctor said that the baby is "probably" a boy, that he was pretty confident but didn't want to say 100%. Everything else went well at the scan, other than a super awful 3d picture that I'm not sharing with ANYONE! LOL Very unattractive pic of poor little one, but I have a hard time not finding all 3d pics as a bit freaky.

I'm feeling great. I've had a ton of energy most days, but there are still days where I just want to crawl into bed and nap. Food hasn't been a good thing, my appetite is terrible but I'm trying to force myself to eat for both of us! At least my weight has finally started to pick up.

We started the nursery this past weekend too! I'm excited to really get moving on that, the paint has already made a big difference!

Anyways, that's my quick update, ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) to all of you and I hope everyone is having a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Stormy- Congratz on team :pink:

Julia- Congratz on Team :blue:

There seems to be alot of blue going around in this group right now....

UK ladies....
Do you still get the wee white Maternity Exemption card for the dentist etc? If so, how far along were you when yours was sent out?

I got mine at 9 weeks, my mw sent the form off when i had bloods done at 6 weeks x

I'll bet that's the card my sorry excuse for an NHS midwife "didn't have any left" of.... Ah well, will phone consultant and get him to sort it for me. (Won't start my usual rant :lol:)

Thanks for the replies ladies! :flower:

Man, I stay offline for one day and fall so behind! :haha: Congrats to our newest additions to team blue and pink! :) So awesome!

Welcome new members!

I'm exhausted, and had a great time shopping with my sis yesterday. Got a ton of great stuff for the baby but oh, how I wish I knew what we were having! Too many cute gender-specific outfits! Only a week and change to go! :dance:

Long weekend ahead of us. Major flooding in the town where my friend's getting married (tomorrow) and every convenient route to my in-laws from my house is closed thanks to flooding. So we need to take a different route there, and then goodness knows how Saturday will go. I'm excited, but stressed because it'll be insane.

Going to Six Flags on Sunday to drive through the Safari though. :happydance: So any of ya'll in Jersey, I'll be waving to you. ;D

Thanks for moving me!

We had the scan last night and it was (mostly) inconclusive...we are going with team :pink: though (for the moment :haha:).

Peawich was hugging the placenta and had her foot in her crotch, so we're going with pink due to no boy parts, even though we couldn't see the 3 lines for girl either. Pretty sure it's a girl. The lady said she'd go with 80% based on the above...

I have some scan pics to scan in later on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->