February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Has everybody's MS gone now or is anyone still suffering??
x

Im still feeling a little sickness now & then ~ Are you still suffering then? :shrug:

I had a terrible day... but it did end with good news... an ultrasound seeing a healthy baby BOY.

I was in a 5 car pileup this afternoon on the highway... Traffic stopped and I managed to stop my car without problem. But several cars behind me kept going and I was rear-ended. I got spun and hit by someone going very fast, then hit again on the drivers side. I was brought to the hospital in an ambulance and an though they thought everything seemed fine I pretty much insisted on an ultrasound. The ultrasound says baby was doing great, moving around, sucking his thumb. Silver lining of it all is that we got to see our baby boy on an ultrasound! I am so relieved my little guy was safe and sound in there. This was my first experience really not caring about my own safety, and just thinking about the safety and health of my baby.

I am starting to get pretty sore now and will probably take it very easy this weekend with lots of resting and relaxing. Thank goodness my baby "Kenny" is okay!

Oh my goodness ~ Thank the Lord that you & little Kenny are Ok :hugs:

Defo get plenty of rest, rest, rest....:flower: Take it very easy :hugs:

Not as bad as I was, but still sick occasionally. Last night was terrible. I had sickness and diarrhoea at the same time. I was sat on the toilet unable to get up and had a bucket in front of me. Really not very nice.

I was the same with Liam with diarrhoea..once I got past the sickness I had diarrhoea right up to when he was born :(

jokerette - :hugs: so glad you are ok. i too would have demanded a scan
amandad192 - im still sick occasionally, nowhere near as bad though ,but throwing up every few days. still have my gross days though.

i have my scan in 1 week :dance:

Not as bad as I was, but still sick occasionally. Last night was terrible. I had sickness and diarrhoea at the same time. I was sat on the toilet unable to get up and had a bucket in front of me. Really not very nice.

I was the same with Liam with diarrhoea..once I got past the sickness I had diarrhoea right up to when he was born :(

:hugs: And as if we dont have enough to deal with! :dohh:

amandad192 - im still sick occasionally, nowhere near as bad though ,but throwing up every few days. still have my gross days though.

:hugs:

What day is your scan? :baby: :happydance:Is it the gender scan? :pink: :blue:

Love your new 'I am craving today.....' on your signature :haha:

Nope but suffering with the change in my bowl movements (sorry tmi) x

Thanks ladies...Here's a link to an article my mom just found regarding my car accident https://www.lowellsun.com/local/ci_18866423

I have been having a tough weekend. Something changed for me. I used to be over-the-moon excited about this pregnancy and now I am suddenly overcome with fear and I am not enjoying it as much these past few days. I really hope this passes. I want to be excited about my baby boy. I didn't even enjoy the ultrasound and finding out that he was a boy as much as I would of had the circumstances been different.

I feel really guilty for losing that excitement and I want to get back to where I was before. I feel kind of depressed. I think the whole accident really shook my more emotionally than I realized :(

Thanks ladies...Here's a link to an article my mom just found regarding my car accident https://www.lowellsun.com/local/ci_18866423

I have been having a tough weekend. Something changed for me. I used to be over-the-moon excited about this pregnancy and now I am suddenly overcome with fear and I am not enjoying it as much these past few days. I really hope this passes. I want to be excited about my baby boy. I didn't even enjoy the ultrasound and finding out that he was a boy as much as I would of had the circumstances been different.

I feel really guilty for losing that excitement and I want to get back to where I was before. I feel kind of depressed. I think the whole accident really shook my more emotionally than I realized :(

:hugs: Sorry you're feeling that way Hun. It's probably just the shock fro m the accident. I hope you feel better soon and I'm really glad that you and your boy were not physically harmed. Be strong babe :flower:

I forgot to mention the other thing that is stressing me out is that the ER doctor said I had a complete placenta previa... meaning the placenta is completely covering the opening to the cervix. There is a chance it could migrate up during the time of the pregnancy, but if it doesn't then that means a mandatory C-section and possible bedrest later in pregnancy to avoid preterm labor or bleeding. Has anyone ever been diagnosed with a placenta previa before? What was your experience? I have not had any bleeding so at this point I was told I do not need to be on bed rest or anything, but I think im going to really try to take it easy.

I forgot to mention the other thing that is stressing me out is that the ER doctor said I had a complete placenta previa... meaning the placenta is completely covering the opening to the cervix. There is a chance it could migrate up during the time of the pregnancy, but if it doesn't then that means a mandatory C-section and possible bedrest later in pregnancy to avoid preterm labor or bleeding. Has anyone ever been diagnosed with a placenta previa before? What was your experience? I have not had any bleeding so at this point I was told I do not need to be on bed rest or anything, but I think im going to really try to take it easy.

hey hun, i have never had this myself, but i am a child birth educator so i know a little bit. Dont lose hope about having a vaginal birth! Many times the placenta does move up as your baby grows. So thats great news! It's actually a rare instance, that it doesn't move out of the cervical area. Its just a lot of times ppl dont request a scan late enough in their pregnancy to know if anything has changed :dohh: and you never know about the bed rest. You may not need it at all. I say mentally prepare for the bed rest- csection scenario but hope and also prepare for the no bed rest (or maybe bed rest) but vaginal birth :D you just never know :D

:hugs: And as if we dont have enough to deal with! :dohh:

:hugs:

What day is your scan? :baby: :happydance:Is it the gender scan? :pink: :blue:

Love your new 'I am craving today.....' on your signature :haha:

yep, its our gender scan :dance: im so excited, like you wouldnt believe !!! i wake up every morning and am counting the hours until the next day so im 1 day closer :haha::dohh:
and thankyou :blush: i seem to have a new weird craving everyday lol

tiger tht is so exciting!!!
I am living vicariously through you until mine gets scheduled lol. even though we are probably staying on team :yellow: i just want to know if there is one ore two! lol. here though, its hard for you not to find out :doihh: some techs forget :dohh: and some doctors dont know you dont want to know and blurt it out :wacko: so hopefully no accidents lol...doen't help i know what to look for on the screen :dohh: haha

hey hun, i have never had this myself, but i am a child birth educator so i know a little bit. Dont lose hope about having a vaginal birth! Many times the placenta does move up as your baby grows. So thats great news! It's actually a rare instance, that it doesn't move out of the cervical area. Its just a lot of times ppl dont request a scan late enough in their pregnancy to know if anything has changed :dohh: and you never know about the bed rest. You may not need it at all. I say mentally prepare for the best rest- csection scenario but hope and also prepare for the no bed rest (or maybe bed rest) but vaginal birth :D you just never know :D

That is really good to hear!!! :) thank you!

hey hun, i have never had this myself, but i am a child birth educator so i know a little bit. Dont lose hope about having a vaginal birth! Many times the placenta does move up as your baby grows. So thats great news! It's actually a rare instance, that it doesn't move out of the cervical area. Its just a lot of times ppl dont request a scan late enough in their pregnancy to know if anything has changed :dohh: and you never know about the bed rest. You may not need it at all. I say mentally prepare for the bed rest- csection scenario but hope and also prepare for the no bed rest (or maybe bed rest) but vaginal birth :D you just never know :D

That is really good to hear!!! :) thank you!

no problem hun :hugs:

i think i can finally say that i am over the MS! :dance: well every once in a while i get nauseous, but it was REALLY bad from 6+6 until the middle of 15 weeks! I threw up A LOT! i lost like 9lbs from it. But i think i can safely say that its gone (except for the nasea maybe once or twice a week..hey! i'll take it! lol). anyone else get the Big D a lot? In the first trimester i had it 2-3x per day (ESPECIALLY when i woke up in the morning). I am getting it about once per day now, but i figured this would leave me by now :dohh:

TMI question...

Does anybody else have leaky nipples yet??

yep !!! ive had the heavy feeling for a few weeks but the last week or so its been acccompanied by that tingling feeling like when your milk comes in. then 2 nights ago when i was in the shower i looked down when i felt it and i squirted :shock:
i yelled for my DH to come look :haha: i was so excited lol.
my nipples didnt leak with jesse until i was 23weeks , so im so suprised at how early its happening as im only 17 weeks tomorrow . everything happens much faster 2nd time around !!

ok so quick update for me - i had a kind of crappy start to the weekend, my dads workmate and friend was killed early saturday morning :cry::cry: it was made to look like he had had to much to drink and it was an accident, but its been ruled it wasnt :nope:
its hit my dad quite hard tbh, he was meant to be out with the man the night he died but the guy didnt show up :shrug: so my dad is absolutely kicking himself, i think hes gone in to a bit of shock, so weve been trying to help him alot this weekend. horrible as its only 200m down the road from where i live :shock: we only live on a small island, so nothing like this has ever happened before :nope:

enough of the doom and gloom - i made a friend lol. ive been here 15 months but as im still young (not a teenager....just....) but young enough that i feel out of place, there arent many people i can talk to , but i found a girl who is 1yr older than me, has a daughter 1mth older than jesse and is due her 2nd baby 1mth before me !!!!:happydance: :haha:
shes lovely, they were round on the weekend and jesse and her daughter(zariah) were body painting . ill attach some pics, it was nowhere near as messy as i thought it would be
P1010194.jpg
P1010205.jpg
P1010200.jpg

also because i like putting faces to names, here is a photo of me :flower:
this was at our wedding last year, so jesse is much younger here lol
https://i55.tinypic.com/33o4h7s.jpg

tiger tht is so exciting!!!
I am living vicariously through you until mine gets scheduled lol. even though we are probably staying on team :yellow: i just want to know if there is one ore two! lol. here though, its hard for you not to find out :doihh: some techs forget :dohh: and some doctors dont know you dont want to know and blurt it out :wacko: so hopefully no accidents lol...doen't help i know what to look for on the screen :dohh: haha

lol if im having a boy, i will know im sure, jesse completely flashed us as soon as we got in that area :haha: there was no mistaking he was a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->