February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

wow hun :hugs: i am so very sorry for your loss. Death is such a hard thing :hug:

is that you in that wedding gown? you look beautiful!!!
&I know what you mean about being young and all...i am 23 now (preggo with *techincally* my second, but do have an angel (so pregnant 3x since i was...21, i think). I got married when i was 20, so that def. makes it hard for friends and all when they want to party their lives away). Anyways, totally understand!

tiger tht is so exciting!!!
I am living vicariously through you until mine gets scheduled lol. even though we are probably staying on team :yellow: i just want to know if there is one ore two! lol. here though, its hard for you not to find out :doihh: some techs forget :dohh: and some doctors dont know you dont want to know and blurt it out :wacko: so hopefully no accidents lol...doen't help i know what to look for on the screen :dohh: haha

lol if im having a boy, i will know im sure, jesse completely flashed us as soon as we got in that area :haha: there was no mistaking he was a boy

haha, with my son i never really had any issues. Will be interesting indeed! i sorta think, based for intuition reasons, that i am having a girl this time, but guess i wont know yet. What do you think you're having?

YAY MY SCAN IS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

Tiger- What date is your scan? Also, you and your family are beautiful!!!!

Who else has a scan this week, i think it's a big week for allot of us. I know Swans is on Monday next week.....

have fun junebugs!!!!
I still dont have mine scheduled yet, but i have a prenatal appt. on Sept. 27th and my MW is a trained tech and she said she does them every friday so i have a feeling it will be either Sept 30th or Oct. 7th...that seems ages away :( ...and i dont even have it scheduled yet :dohh:

wow hun :hugs: i am so very sorry for your loss. Death is such a hard thing :hug:

&I know what you mean about being young and all...i am 23 now (preggo with *techincally* my second, but do have an angel (so pregnant 3x since i was...21, i think). I got married when i was 20, so that def. makes it hard for friends and all when they want to party their lives away). Anyways, totally understand!

I am living vicariously through you until mine gets scheduled lol. even though we are probably staying on team :yellow: i just want to know if there is one ore two! lol. here though, its hard for you not to find out :doihh: some techs forget :dohh: and some doctors dont know you dont want to know and blurt it out :wacko: so hopefully no accidents lol...doen't help i know what to look for on the screen :dohh: haha

lol if im having a boy, i will know im sure, jesse completely flashed us as soon as we got in that area :haha: there was no mistaking he was a boy

haha, with my son i never really had any issues. Will be interesting indeed! i sorta think, based for intuition reasons, that i am having a girl this time, but guess i wont know yet. What do you think you're having?

i was thinking girl for a very long time, and was actually convincing myself it was a girl lol :haha: but to be honest, im pretty sure its another little man in there
and thankyou :blush: yes thats me in the dress. i was so stressed and in a lot of photos i look angry because i wasnt happy with the photographer, bums me out a little :(

Junebugs YAY MY SCAN IS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

Who else has a scan this week, i think it's a big week for allot of us. I know Swans is on Monday next week.....
the 19th :dance: (its 9am monday here just so you know lol :haha:)
and thankyou :blush:

oh no! we had a terrible photographer too. I was so upset with the outcome. :( HATE THAT! its like one of the best days of your life too :( :hugs: I think my friends that posted pics on FB did a better job! :dohh:

have fun junebugs!!!!
I still dont have mine scheduled yet, but i have a prenatal appt. on Sept. 27th and my MW is a trained tech and she said she does them every friday so i have a feeling it will be either Sept 30th or Oct. 7th...that seems ages away :( ...and i dont even have it scheduled yet :dohh:

I saw that you said you just want to know if it is twins or not.. have you not had even a 12 week scan yet?

have fun junebugs!!!!

I saw that you said you just want to know if it is twins or not.. have you not had even a 12 week scan yet?

No. They dont do 12 week scans where i go. I did have one at 8+6 because we couldn't find a heartbeat. however, we had TONS and TONS of trouble seeing the baby due to a severly tilted uterus. We never did get to hear a heartbeat until 14 weeks (exactly) because of the tilted uterus (thats a common characteristic). We've actually only heard it twice now and both times it was less than 5 seconds :( Anyways, when they did the scan, bc of the tilt for a while they didn't even think i was pregnant! they had trouble finding one, let alone knowing if there was more or not. So we really don't know at this point. Its likely only one (since, statistically naturally occurring multiples are so rare), but due to laws, my MW can't be my care provider if there are multiples, so it's important we know for certain. A lot of times, multiples are missed in early pregnancy scans. (unless the mother had IVF or something known to cause multiples)

have fun junebugs!!!!

No. They dont do 12 week scans where i go. I did have one at 8+6 because we couldn't find a heartbeat. however, we had TONS and TONS of trouble seeing the baby due to a severly tilted uterus. We never did get to hear a heartbeat until 14 weeks (exactly) because of the tilted uterus (thats a common characteristic). We've actually only heard it twice now and both times it was less than 5 seconds :( Anyways, when they did the scan, bc of the tilt for a while they didn't even think i was pregnant! they had trouble finding one, let alone knowing if there was more or not. So we really don't know at this point. Its likely only one (since, statistically naturally occurring multiples are so rare), but due to laws, my MW can't be my care provider if there are multiples, so it's important we know for certain. A lot of times, multiples are missed in early pregnancy scans. (unless the mother had IVF or something known to cause multiples)

And i thought i was going crazy... i think i would be even more crazy if i was in your shoes!!! I have to say you are a VERY patience person!!!

Oh Tiger i wish i was where you are right now because i would be 1 days closer to my scan ....lol:happydance:

Oh Tiger i wish i was where you are right now because i would be 1 days closer to my scan ....lol:happydance:

:haha::haha::haha:
its funny how things like scans drive us mental with excitement lol !
i swear my DH is going to get sick of me telling him how many days left lol.

:haha: so true!!!

yes, im sick of waiting! Im actually not patient, its just i would have to pay an absurd amount of money if i did it before insurance is willing to pick it up lol

and my bump at 16+6 compared to when i was 13 weeks :dance:
13 week comparisson 17 weeks.jpg

i want to see everyone elses bumps too !!!

i was thinking girl for a very long time, and was actually convincing myself it was a girl lol :haha: but to be honest, im pretty sure its another little man in there
and thankyou :blush: yes thats me in the dress. i was so stressed and in a lot of photos i look angry because i wasnt happy with the photographer, bums me out a little :(

Junebugs YAY MY SCAN IS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

the 19th :dance: (its 9am monday here just so you know lol :haha:)
and thankyou :blush:

I'm the 19th also with Tiger and Swan! :)

Oh tiger, you have a beautiful family!!!
Jokerette, I am sorry that you are feeling a little bummed right now. I hope that it will pass. I know how depressing and worrying accidents can be, I was in one when I was 7 months pregnant with DS2, it scared me a lot! :hugs:
I am going to attach a picture of my baby bump from today, I have a bulge right under my belly button, which is due to this being the exact spot the baby wants to stay at!! :haha: I think that the baby is laying on some nerves, I have been hurting a lot lately! 11 days until my scan!!
And there is also a picture of DH and I, so that there are some faces to put together! It is from about 3 years ago, but we look the same. :haha:

Attachments

• 18WeekBabybump9-11.jpg
    18WeekBabybump9-11.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
  • pictures 105.jpg
    pictures 105.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4
cute bumps ladies!
I havn't been keeping up much on bump pics this go around, but i will post to compare the two :) The one to the left is me, now at 16+3. The one to the right is me during my pregnancy with DS at 15 weeks. I look sooo much bigger! lol Believe it or not that is the same shirt too!

16 weeks2.jpg

Jokerette, I am sorry that you are feeling a little bummed right now. I hope that it will pass. I know how depressing and worrying accidents can be, I was in one when I was 7 months pregnant with DS2, it scared me a lot! :hugs:
I am going to attach a picture of my baby bump from today, I have a bulge right under my belly button, which is due to this being the exact spot the baby wants to stay at!! :haha: I think that the baby is laying on some nerves, I have been hurting a lot lately! 11 days until my scan!!
And there is also a picture of DH and I, so that there are some faces to put together! It is from about 3 years ago, but we look the same. :haha:

your bump is amazing at 18 weeks !

your bump is amazing at 18 weeks !

I concur :D

guppy - u look amazing too !!!!!!!! here i was thinking i was big for 17 weeks !! you guys are much bigger than me ! yet i feel huge :shock: im the same size now as i was at 21 weeks with jesse and i got HUGE with him !!
this is me at 41 weeks 1 days pregnant (3 days before he came)

24599_411089749224_559389224_4954451_6258966_n (1).jpg

also - strong braxton hicks.... are they normal this early ? because im having some bloody strong tightenings !

guppy - u look amazing too !!!!!!!! here i was thinking i was big for 17 weeks !! you guys are much bigger than me ! yet i feel huge :shock: im the same size now as i was at 21 weeks with jesse and i got HUGE with him !!
this is me at 41 weeks 1 days pregnant (3 days before he came)

View attachment 264006

also - strong braxton hicks.... are they normal this early ? because im having some bloody strong tightenings !

Amazing bump!
I will share mine since we were so close! This was taken at 41+3 (the night before going into labor. It was taken at the beach-hurricane Earl was in too lol). I went into labor (finally) at 41+4 and had Isaiah at 41+5.

You looked great!

BHs are normal. I believe your uterus starts doing small contractions at 8ish weeks in preparation for the big day. Just most ppl dont feel them. I think youre more likely to feel them the second time around than the first. But yep, not too early. Just make sure you are keeping your fluids up! Water will help a lot with BHs. Also make sure you are getting 80-100 grams of protein per day. Increase your calorie intake by 300 calories more per day (compared to when not pregnant), and most importantly, MAKE SURE you are getting a good salt intake. The pregnant body NEEDS salt. Salt foods to taste! Dont be afraid of the salt :flower:

41+3

008.jpg41weeks3daysnightbefore.jpg

thanks ! lol i didnt know any of that ! protein is a iffy one at the moment, i cant stomach any sort of meat :sick:
ahh ur bump was awesome !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"