February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi ladies!! It feels like it's been forever!! Has anything big happened?? Anyone find out the sex???

We were in Florida for about a week and our house there doesn't have internet since we're only there 4 times a year!!! It's sort of nice and sort of annoying!

All is well with us - looking forward to feeling him move! Sometimes I think maybe I feel something but I'm really not sure. *sigh*

The beany is very active today :cloud9:

All is well with us - looking forward to feeling him move! Sometimes I think maybe I feel something but I'm really not sure. *sigh*

dont worry, soon you will know, without a doubt! It is amazing :cloud9:

Just a quick one with the scan pic finally uploaded, now off to eat tea :)

Attachments

• 20 wk scan 2.jpg
    20 wk scan 2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
just got back from the doctors....... and found out we're having a :pink:GIRL!!!:pink: woohooo!!!!!

Congrats Zombie!

Great pics Spark!

KJ can't wait to hear which team you're on! :D

Congrats on your baby girl ZombieKitten!!! :yipee: This is so exciting!!!!!!!

I was just wanting some FHs to compare to mine...so usually whatever week you are, you measure that many in CMs (for example, 16 weeks generally measures 16cm when checking fundal height). However, they leave a margin of error, so anything + or - 2cm is considered normal (i.e. if you are 16 weeks and you measure 14 or 15cm Or 17 or 18CM then thats normal). Well i have been measuring ahead this entire time and my uterus reached above the pubic bone before 12 weeks! At middle of 15 weeks, my FH was 20cm! and now i am mid 16 weeks and measuring 20.5 cm! :shock: erm...is this normal?!?! Still dont know if there is one or two, but i was hoping you all could share with me what week you were and what your FH was. pretty please :flower:

Hi everyone!

So good to read everyone's updates, but hugs to all you ladies who have had difficult news recently.

I'm going to Croatia next Saturday for a week with my mum and grandma, I'm excited but I'm also a really nervous flyer and knowing I've got to look after Bumpy as well makes me more nervous. Anyone flown when pregnant before? Did you get special treatment?!

Never flown while pregnant but have fun on your trip!!! Croatia! Now that will be just beautiful! kinda jealous :blush: hehe

Just my luck, the doctor's office called me to reschedule my ultrasound only a few hours before my appointment. They said the ultrasound tech called in sick today and no one else is able to perform them. I still have to go in for my quick check up this evening and now I have to wait until Thursday evening to find out. The next available appointment was in October so I gladly took Thursday's appointment. I must admit I was so sad when they called I broke down in tears for about an hour. I've been looking forward to this for so long and I can't believe the ultrasound lady called in sick! I know I'm being a baby about this whole situation, but I was just so sad and bummed out today wont be the day I find out if I'm the mommy to a baby boy or baby girl. Only about 72 1/2 more hours to go...

^im sorry hun :hugs:
im disappointed for you. i hope the next 4 sleeps go by quickly :hugs:

Just my luck, the doctor's office called me to reschedule my ultrasound only a few hours before my appointment. They said the ultrasound tech called in sick today and no one else is able to perform them. I still have to go in for my quick check up this evening and now I have to wait until Thursday evening to find out. The next available appointment was in October so I gladly took Thursday's appointment. I must admit I was so sad when they called I broke down in tears for about an hour. I've been looking forward to this for so long and I can't believe the ultrasound lady called in sick! I know I'm being a baby about this whole situation, but I was just so sad and bummed out today wont be the day I find out if I'm the mommy to a baby boy or baby girl. Only about 72 1/2 more hours to go...

I'm so sorry hun, don't worry i understand. I would be feeling just the same way. I have been waiting for so long and if they called me i would be heart broken, even if it was only a couple extra days. Just remember in the big picture a couple more days is NOTHING compaired to the rest of your life you will have with your little one!!! :) :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry hun, don't worry i understand. I would be feeling just the same way. I have been waiting for so long and if they called me i would be heart broken, even if it was only a couple extra days. Just remember in the big picture a couple more days is NOTHING compaired to the rest of your life you will have with your little one!!! :) :hugs::hugs:

i agree with everything she said :hugs:

im so sorry rj :hugs: we just lost a long term family pet too :hugs:
conrad - sorry about your scan :(
guppy - my FH has been measuring ahead the whole time aswell. Last week at 16 weeks it measured 20weeks :shrug: im wondering if our uteruses are just growing quicker because they have stretched before ?

I'm 19 weeks today and still haven't felt any movement--anyone else in the same boat? I'm starting to get a little nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->