February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

we live on an island off the coast of australia....
this is a photo i took myself last week
P1010103.jpg
:D

i love that all of us live on the seacoast!!! i live on the New Hampshire seacoast, but it doesn't look that beautiful!!!
can i please come stay at your house over the winter!? then you can come to mind when its your winter :haha: our winter will be starting soon, and if i am doing my science correctly, your summer should be starting soon :winkwink:

how beautifulllll!!!!!!!!!!!! looks warm and wonderful!
mine is quite cold... being on the atlantic and all lol
this isn't one i took myself, but this is quite a good one. again, not many photos (new laptop)
but i do love it! we moved away when i was younger, now i live in ontario. jeni comes home w/me almost every summer for a week or so to visit.
i get homesick quite often. i find that being from an island makes life on the mainland difficult lol. i always miss the waves.

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1
its just gone spring here :D and i like our winter here lol, not much of a winter at all which is why i love it ! it usually doesnt get below 10 degrees celsius

Okay, I attached my bump update from week 17. I'm a little too lazy to add another one at this point. :haha: In another week I'll see where I am. ;)

I also attached two wedding photos, though all my good ones are on my other computer. So I also attached a normal photo that's from last summer, so we look a little less ridiculous. ;) I hated my dress because I lost two sizes before my wedding, in only two months' time (goodbye college food = immediate weight loss) and it took an emergency seamstress and some work to make it almost fit, but it was still too big. So I was miserable because I was convinced I looked huge and fat. Blah. I wore a slinkier dress to my rehearsal just to prove I wasn't as big as I had been in college. Stupid self-image issues, lol.

Guppyyyyy I married my HS sweetheart too! :D

Have fun in Croatia Monkey!

Sorry to hear about your u/s KJ. :( But hopefully the days fly so Thursday is here before you know it!

They never tell me my FH, but they just poke and prod and go, "Okay looks good." I never know what that means other than I guess I'm okay? LOL

Congrats on 17 weeks Tiger!

I know a lot of women who haven't yet, Redpop. :hugs: I wouldn't worry. I barely do, actually; it's so rare when I do, and it's not for long. /: Kills me when I see these girls at 14 weeks saying they see their belly move when baby kicks and stuff. Pout central. :haha:

Almost Mama, such a cute bump! And I love your wedding photos. You both look amazing; LOVE the dresses!

:hugs: for you TeQuiero. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Guppy, I love your dress as well. So stunning!

Tiger, LOVE your wedding pics. Amazing!

I was born on Long Island and I miss it immensely. :( Your sea photos make me homesick! LOL

Weddings on a budget for the win! My dress was only 200 dollars. I loved it! Well, up until the weight loss issue anyway. xD

Attachments

• BUMP-17.jpg
    BUMP-17.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 9635_102497449767367_100000213381931_72298_3776343_n.jpg
    9635_102497449767367_100000213381931_72298_3776343_n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
  • n43300545_30997108_7073.jpg
    n43300545_30997108_7073.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
  • 69085_166756256674819_100000213381931_588478_3081904_n.jpg
    69085_166756256674819_100000213381931_588478_3081904_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
^ you amazing!!!

so...sorry to change the topic but dh isn't sure about our girl name now :dohh: (not surpised lol)...he is digging Ariella...is that pronounced Aur-e-ella or Air-e-ella? :shrug:

your bump is gorjuz ! and your really pretty too !
we have a lot of lookers in this group :haha:

A- Ri - Ella is how i would pronounce it

A- Ri - Ella is how i would pronounce it

thanks!...can you write out the "how to prounce Ariella for Dummies" version :haha: i still dont get it :blush: DH is texting me (he is in New Hampshire, im visiting family in Pennsylvania).

A (like eh but with an A :haha:) a-Ri (ree) ella
A- ree-ella
lol

bahaha ManchVegas! love it :rofl:
when the LOs are born we should have a meet up!!!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/734978-ariella-pearl-yes-no.html

Okay, sorry that i have yet another poll :blush: DH is the one choosing our baby names, and he just isn't satisfied with Aurora. So please take a look and vote :D Thanks ladies :friends:

I was just wanting some FHs to compare to mine...so usually whatever week you are, you measure that many in CMs (for example, 16 weeks generally measures 16cm when checking fundal height). However, they leave a margin of error, so anything + or - 2cm is considered normal (i.e. if you are 16 weeks and you measure 14 or 15cm Or 17 or 18CM then thats normal). Well i have been measuring ahead this entire time and my uterus reached above the pubic bone before 12 weeks! At middle of 15 weeks, my FH was 20cm! and now i am mid 16 weeks and measuring 20.5 cm! :shock: erm...is this normal?!?! Still dont know if there is one or two, but i was hoping you all could share with me what week you were and what your FH was. pretty please :flower:

not measured mine yet and they won't start until 25 wk appt, but the chart I have says the only issue is if it is growing too fast or too slow, as long as you are gowing steadily don't think there is a problem.

I'm with tiger on the pronunciation - ah-ree-ella

I lost my camera lead so can't upload any bump pictures but as this has beome a wedding thread here goes!! lots of bargains, made the invitations, waistcoats cravats etc. with the bridesmaids but the dress was the best £40 :thumbup: from Brides by Appointment in Telford, it's run by Barnardos and designes donate ex display and end of season dresses so you get a bargain, bridesmaid dresses from there too

Attachments

• P24.jpg
    P24.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
  • P18.jpg
    P18.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 10
  • P12.jpg
    P12.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online