February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

redpop, try not to worry :hugs: some people dont feel anything until to 24 weeks. and depending on fluid levels and position of the placenta, i know ppl who havn't felt anything until 28 weeks! now that is rare, but feeling movements is based on a plethora of items, so no worrys yet hun x

guppy - my FH has been measuring ahead the whole time aswell. Last week at 16 weeks it measured 20weeks :shrug: im wondering if our uteruses are just growing quicker because they have stretched before ?

That def could be it!
Its hard to say, although i know the margin of error is like 2cm anyways. we probably both have one but boy am i dying to know! lol

hi ladies, wasn't on yesterday and missed so much I can't even catch up! LOL
Tiger: You're gorgeous! as the rest of your fam! what a charming bunch the 3 of you make!!

we should all post bump pics :)
I'll post one, though I'm headless in it! hahaha. belly gets all of the attn these days.
This one was taken on Saturday... soo... 16 weeks 3 days.
ONLY 17 MORE DAYS TILL 2D GENDER SCAN, AND 18 MORE DAYS TILL 3D GENDER SCAN!!! Can't waiiiit! My money is on boy!!! *squeals*

also, to follow suit, i've attached a wedding one as well, tho ours was 5 yrs ago now. (clearly we haven't changed much! hehehe)

so come on ladies :) bring onnn the BUMPS :) :wohoo:

Attachments

• bump- 16 weeks.jpg
    bump- 16 weeks.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
  • wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
Almost Momma, I love your bump picture!! You both are absolutely beautiful!! :hugs:

I think that I am going to have to call my OB in the morning. My BH have been extremely strong and painful, I had like 5 or 6 of them within an hour earlier!! My mom and BFF are really getting worried, as I did not really feel my BH's with either DS! They are even making my back ache at the same time.... :(

thankyou :)
both your wife and yourself are beautiful !!!
and you have the cutest bump ! :dance: here i am thinking im large for how far along i am, but that is such a good bump.

look beautiful hun!!! You both do!
and cute bumpy :cloud9:
I posted my bumps a few pages back, but if we are doing wedding pictures, i'll join in!

wed1.jpgwed2.jpgwed3.jpg

Almost Momma, I love your bump picture!! You both are absolutely beautiful!! :hugs:

I think that I am going to have to call my OB in the morning. My BH have been extremely strong and painful, I had like 5 or 6 of them within an hour earlier!! My mom and BFF are really getting worried, as I did not really feel my BH's with either DS! They are even making my back ache at the same time.... :(

have a shower. i had such stong bh's yesterday, they were really freaking me out because they were taking my breath away, i had a shower and they stopped

TeQuiero- i hope all is okay! :hugs: def. find out what your care provider thinks. In the meantime, try the following. Eat, drink (water), walk, shower, sleep. Do all of them until they go away. if they dont go away get a hold of your care provider asap (and again, if need be)

wow u look amazing guppy ! your wedding looked amazing

wow u look amazing guppy ! your wedding looked amazing

thanks hun! it actually had a major issue because the seamstress messed it up :( i hated it on my wedding day...but i miss it now :dohh:

have a shower. i had such stong bh's yesterday, they were really freaking me out because they were taking my breath away, i had a shower and they stopped

I got them when I would walk or sit still, and resting and drinking water did not do much to make them better... I took some acetemenophen to help with the pain. Of course they hit me hard when I was not home, go figure! If they hit me during the night I am gonna try a bath :)

Guppy, you looked amazing!! I love your dress, I hope to find one as beautiful for when DH and I renew our vows and have a "real" wedding!! You both look soo happy <3

aww thanks :cloud9: very happy indeed! Young and in love :cloud9: we are high school sweathearts and got married at age 20...i never looked back. i love it.
p.s. about the dress...i paid $400 for it! yep! thats it!!! we had to pay for our own wedding, which included our attire. Def shop around and dont think you have to spend tons to have a beautiful wedding! Including clothing, decorations, flowers (which were 100% artificial, but bet you couldn't tell :winkwink:) renting halls, and a catered sitdown meal, plus our honeymoon, we only spent $7000- no lie! ...i wish we could renew our vowels just so i could buy another wedding gown :rofl: one thing i would do differently is making sure i have a long train! I didn't have a train on that one at all (except im short so maybe it seemed that way :blush:), so i wore the cathedral veil to make up for it.

AWWW guppy, how beautifulllll!!!!!!!!!
tiger; yes, im showing quickly! but i'm sooo very small, i've had a bump since about 8 weeks. made it hard to hide at work. didn't make the 3 mths before ppl knew!!

thanks everyone! and so happy to see everyones photos! i just love that!!!!

tequiro... i hope all is ok!!! i didn't realize BH could happen so early! yikes!!!
try a hot waterbottle or a bath for your back. is there a doctor you could phone before morning?
the only thing that stops my back pains when they act up is walking. sitting or laying just seem to make things worse :(
pls keep us posted! i'll be wishing all the best!!!

Almost mama, you and your girl did look stunning :cloud9:
Did you two see each other in your gowns before the wedding or did you wait for the surprise? i want to see more pics just so i can see more wedding gowns :rofl: i love looking at wedding dresses!!! well, i love weddings in general, i wish that could be my career! a wedding planner!

thank you love!!
and no, we did it very traditional lol.
she spent the night before at her sisters, and i was at home with my cousin and niece. we didn't see one another until the walk down the aisle at the church. we found one that had two aisles on angles, so we both walked down at once and met up at the front. our bridal party was also fully female, except Jeni's nephew was the ring bearer.
and i'd LOVE to be a wedding planner as well... we paid for ours entirely on our own as well. we designed our dresses, and a designer friend made them for us.
i've attached 2 more for dress purposes. those are the only ones i have on the laptop at the moment. so no reception photos on hand, but we did it for about 11-12000, also with a catered sit down, church, hall, and car rentals, so looks like we're both budget savy! hehehe.
that will come in handy with the little ones :d

Attachments

• sam & jeni. aug 12 06.jpg
    sam & jeni. aug 12 06.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
  • sam & mandy. aug 12 06.jpg
    sam & mandy. aug 12 06.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
thank you love!!
and no, we did it very traditional lol.
she spent the night before at her sisters, and i was at home with my cousin and niece. we didn't see one another until the walk down the aisle at the church. we found one that had two aisles on angles, so we both walked down at once and met up at the front. our bridal party was also fully female, except Jeni's nephew was the ring bearer.
and i'd LOVE to be a wedding planner as well... we paid for ours entirely on our own as well. we designed our dresses, and a designer friend made them for us.
i've attached 2 more for dress purposes. those are the only ones i have on the laptop at the moment. so no reception photos on hand, but we did it for about 11-12000, also with a catered sit down, church, hall, and car rentals, so looks like we're both budget savy! hehehe.
that will come in handy with the little ones :d

sooo pretty!! aww <3 love them!!! your dresses look great on you two! Great job with the design!
I LOVE the idea of you both walking down at the same time! that is awesome!!

and yes, that savyness will surly come in handy with the LOs!

guppy i love weddings too !
i splashed out for my dress :blush: that and my ring was the only thing we splashed out on . my dress was 890 but.... it was worth 1600 ! i got it on sale lol ! :dance: and my ring.... well..... its the most expensive thing i own at 1800 :blush:
but the rest of the wedding was completely budget ! photographer was a friend of mine, as was the hairdresser. the hall was rented cheaply, all the decorations were from cheap shops ! and you cant tell at all !also a friend made the cake (her first ever wedding cake and it was amazing !!) everyone commented on how beautiful it was.
https://i56.tinypic.com/rcmvf6.jpghttps://i54.tinypic.com/1494k5t.jpg
https://i51.tinypic.com/syqd61.jpg

also when you ladies get a chance, vote on my thread ?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/734954-gender-scan-6-days-take-guess-me.html

tiger! so beautiful!!!!
...now for a pic of that ring! haha i bet it is just darling!
off to your thread :D

eep!!! loveeee the under the sea theme :) im from a small island off the coast of atlantic canada originally, so i'm an ocean girl through and through. *swoon*
loveloveloveee all of the photos!!!!!!!
tiger, i'll go have a vote now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"