February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Our Wedding - October 2007

Ok ladies, you got me all nostalgic about my own wedding so here we are!

My dress/jewellery by Linea Raffaelli.
Bridesmaid's dress by Debenhams.

Attachments

• wedding1.JPG
    wedding1.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 13
  • wedding2.JPG
    wedding2.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 7
  • wedding3.JPG
    wedding3.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
Just got home from my 20 week scan and the sosnographer reckons my original due date (5th Feb) is more accurate. But because Amelia's measurements were all within range the computor wouldn't let her update my due date.

Liam was 10 days overdue and I'm expecting Millie to come late too so I reckon she will defo be a feb baby!!! :happydance:

hello ladies, wow that took a while to catch up!!!!
we are in the middle of moving so havnt been on alot in last week, we loose our broadband on thursday aswell so not sure how much I will get on for a week till new broadband is at new house!!!!

Im looking at changing my scan now weve moved as dont fancy driving an hour to come back for it and I may get an earlier scan as not getting one till middle of oct when Im nearly 22 weeks!!!
Feel Ive been completely ignored this pregnancy, only seen midwife once and had one scan at 14 weeks which worries me:shrug:

Guppy - I love the name your hubby picked! :D We have determined that if we have a girl, she'll be Aria Adelle; we actually had the girlie name picked months ago, but we are still stumped on a boy name. Keep changing our minds! haha. So we're in the opposite position as you. I'd pronounce it ah-ree-el-ah/uh if I was reading her name off a chart, but there's a few spins you can take and no matter what, it's a beautiful name!

We do have so many lookers in our group! ;D Such pretty ladies! I can't wait until everyone's posting pictures of their LOs! :dance:

Sparklez, love the dresses and I love the color you picked for your ladies!

Aw RJ! Lovin' the bump! :) And the dress you wore is exquisite; I love it!

Tiggertea, I love your dress as well! (I love weddings/wedding dresses/etc) So pretty! And I like how the bridesmaid's dresses have a similar style at the bottom, it's really stunning.

Glad to hear your scan went well Amanda! :)

Aw, sorry to hear you're feeling bummed Emma. :( That stinks! Is there any way you can complain and get seen more often? I'm sure everything's fine, but still stinks for you that there's such big gaps between appointments!

RJ-GREAT bump! that is one of the most beautiful bumps i have ever seen! and love your dress!

Sparklez- you look stunning and i just LOVE the colors you chose for your bridesmaids dresses!!

tiggertea- you look so lovely! and is that a butter colored gown? You look great in that color!!

Swanxxsong- thanks! yeah, our boy name was a sinch, but this girl name is the death of me :rofl: such trouble!!! i guess i should say *tentativly* our girl name is Ariella Pearl, but wont say for certain until dh knows lol. Our boy name is 100% for sure- Elliot Giovanni.

emmadaisy- i cant believe youve been seen so little by your care provider! Cant wait to hear about your scan!

Hi Ladies!!! It feels like its been forever since i've been on here.

Congrats to all of the gorgeous bumps and gender scans :happydance:

Sending out lots of hugs to you all that have suffered lost or hurt :hugs:

I go to the doc tomorrow afternoon and that's when they will schedule my gender scan. Feels like time is dragging. I'm loving all of the pictures. Makes me want to go look at my wedding pictures lol.

WOOP! Have oc appointment today and get to hear heart beat again WOOP :D
Ultra sound in 2 weeks!!! Wish it was 2 weeks already!!!! But i will suffuce with just heartbeat today - Getting bloods taken for Quad screening :(

Hope everyone is doing well!!! X

First off, I want to say that all of you ladies had such beautiful weddings!! You are all gorgeous!

I just called and left a message on the nurse's line at my OB office! Hopefully I will hear soon what they want for me to do, I have not had much pain yet today, but it is only just after 10 am!!!
AND thank you all for your concern!! :hugs:

So going with the trend of the thread lol, here is my 19 week bump pic i took this morning, and a few pics from our wedding in January.

I'm 19 weeks today and still haven't felt any movement--anyone else in the same boat? I'm starting to get a little nervous.

Yes, me! There's been a couple times I thought "maybe" I felt something, but I couldn't be sure it wasn't just gas or my imagination or something else!

^ you amazing!!!

so...sorry to change the topic but dh isn't sure about our girl name now :dohh: (not surpised lol)...he is digging Ariella...is that pronounced Aur-e-ella or Air-e-ella? :shrug:

One of my best friends is named Ariella. It's pronounced (for her anyways) Air-e-ella.

I would think to get an Aur-e-ella you'd need to spell it Auriella or something?

Hi ladies, I did not read back I will do that in between my Haircuts. I just wanted to say hi we got back from Disney at 10 last night so I have not been on in a few days.
Very excited gender scan is tomorrow at 11:15!!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I don't know if I can handle 2 boys lol. Oh well like I tell my son you get what you get and you don't get upset. Yeah right. Well either way Im excited to see the baby again seems like forever ago.
Ok catch up again soon....

WOW you girls have been busy!!!

I LOVE all the wedding and bump pictures! You all look sooooo amazing! The bump pictures are making me feel soooo good because i thought i was looking to big for how far along i was but i seems to be the same as all of you!!! I'm at work right now but i will post up pics. when i get home.

So how has eveyone been? I have been feeling great other then this morning when i had a bought of vomiting? I haven't had that since about 14 weeks.... i feel fine now thou.

Are there any scans booked for today????

Wow!! I think I caught up. I want a heartbeat bear! that sounds awesome.
Nathyrra: nice a brother

Stormy night: Yay pink!

Julia: congrats on blue

Tiger: I'm so happy for you and your friend!!!

Jokerette: Oh my gosh I am so sorry for your scary acident. Glad little man is good though.

Zombie: PInk :)

Monkey:I just flew to Floridia it was very easy and comfortable I was just stressed the night before about how I was going to tell them that I would not do a bioscan and instead take the pat down. However I didn't have to do it in Newark (although I was finger printed) or Orlando they had the scans but didn't ask my mom me r son. phew!

RJ: :( kitty

I am so jealous of all of you feeling those kicks and pokes. It was the best with Jonas ugh I loved playing back and forth with those little feet and elbows I can't wait!!!

You guys all look so pretty in your gowns! I wish i could figure how to post pics here I'll give it a shot one day lol.

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/PrettyMama90/scan0001-1.jpg

What do you guys think? I have some profile pics of Peawich too, but my scanner was being a piece of ass after I got this one saved.. =/

I need to get a bump pic (I had LOADS at this point last time! :lol:).

Had to get up in the middle of the night to throw up last night... Which was lovely... Heartburn...

I'm just putting together some 'evidence' to renew my Green Card... Have to provide proof that DH and my relationship is genuine... Which is why I really need to get the other scan pics saved onto my computer!! :hissy: That's $600 to pay...

Speaking of paying out at the moment... I haven't had a prenatal appointment so far... I'm seriously considering switching MWs :( I kind of don't want to, because these are the same MWs I used for DD AND they are more understanding about us making payments late, but the main one just seems to keep letting me down. First of all she provided no postnatal care with DD, I had depression and even after I posted that on FB (she is a friend) she didn't bother calling/arranging an appointment to make sure I was okay etc... The scan we just had, required her to fax a letter saying I was receiving care from her, she didn't do it... We had to call the other MW while we were at the scan place and fortunately she did it for us!! And now this...seriously...20 weeks today and no prenatal appointment.. I can only do so much monitoring myself... $2300 for her care and she won't discount, as she says the birth is the biggest part of it blah blah... I don't feel like it's worth it! I'm afraid to freebirth though, but it's seeming more and more appealing... I'm wondering if I can get a family friend, who works as a L&D nurse (though doesn't approve of me homebirthing) to be on hand..

Oh and the only other homebirthing MW group is located 30-40 minutes away...maybe more... I don't drive and DH gets home at 4:30pm EARLIEST, with the MW place closing at 5pm... :( :dohh:

So at this point, I'm not sure what to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->