February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Guppy – funny how it seems (for a lot of people I’ve talked to, anyway) how it’s seemingly easier for each couple with one name or the other, but not commonly for both! xD But I’m glad you finally have nailed down something for a girlie! :D I am hoping we get ourselves together soon for this boy thing. Maybe we’ll just wait until we know on Monday, at this rate… :haha:

Hi Laidee! Hopefully you get to go to your scan soon! Have fun at the doctor’s! Your wedding photos are just lovely, by the way! :D And a great bump too! ;)

Hope your appointment went well Babyclements!

Ooo Saphire, hope vacation was glorious! :dance: YAY for your scan, can’t wait to hear what you’re having!

I’d def look into switching, Night. You being happy with your care is definitely important, imo. I hope you find someone else with whom you feel more comfortable and attentively cared.

Junebugs, lovely wedding photo; and bump as well. Your scan is so soon! :dance: Eee! And I’m hot on your heels! I’m clearly really impatient at this point, haha.

Sorry to hear about all your stress, Engineer, but I hope things sort themselves out for you soon! :hugs:

Jokerette, I love your dress and your bump picture too! And OH that cake! It looks AMAZING!! My stomach’s growling, and it should not be seeing as I just ate a pumpkin muffin!

Okay, you girls are killing me here. Zombie, those cupcakes look divine! And what a cute idea for the gender reveal. Again, congrats on your beautiful girlie and props for a super-creative way to tell the family!

Kelly you’re getting so close to your scan! I’m so on the fence with your baby, I keep tossing between one or the other. I’m really eager to see what the result is!

Okay so Saphire is today… anyone else? I’m eager to hear what’s shaking. And then KJ is tomorrow. Junebugs is Friday I believe and then Kelly Saturday? Am I missing someone?

AFM… hubby took me out for Thai last night to celebrate our dual-anniversary – three years of marriage and nine years since our first date. We didn’t exactly plan for getting married on the same date as our first date but hey, it worked itself out so we said, why not? Anyway, it was amazing and oh, so delicious – I love curry! But I really, really need to get myself back into working out, because I’m gaining more than the online charts say I should, and I’m getting annoyed. At this rate, I’m going to be about 50 pounds in by the time I give birth! Maybe 40. :haha: So tonight after work, I’m hitting up another baby consignment (again, oh so wishing I knew the sex!), then making a healthy dinner, getting in a nice workout with one of my pre-natal DVDs and doing some chores. Can’t afford to be lazy anymore, as I was working out quite a bit before I got pregnant!

So glad it’s hump day. I’m enjoying a nice decaf pumpkin spice latte and trying not to daydream about being home in bed. :haha: Hope everyone’s having a good day! xoxo

Seen as how we're doing wedding photos (and I don't have a bump photo yet!) here's 1 of mine from my wedding 14 weeks ago (5 weeks pregnant, ssshhh!!!).

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/251151_10100204332404999_197817001_55247960_8153152_n.jpg

Tiger and KellyC75 – I voted on both of your polls. I really have no clue on how to do the skull theory so it was purely a guess.

Guppy051708 – thank you! Yup, that’s my mom aka my twin lol. Unfortunately you can’t tell in the picture that my DH’s hair is red, but it’s a trait I hope our LO gets. Red hair and freckles…I luv it!

Jokerette – I luv your wedding cake!

swanxxsong – thank you! I hope they can schedule a scan for this week! Wishful thinking, I know lol :shrug:

Love all the pictures ladies!

zombie: so cute w the cup cakes I think I'll steal that idea for my bible study group tonight.

Kelly- I can't do the skull theory either wish I could. I'll still guess boy.

Well 2 hrs for my scan.....let us pray the baby is being flashy today lol.
update when I get back to work.
Have a good day all.

I love those cupcakes!!! We were thinking of doing a big reveal with cupcakes for our families, but since they are many many state away we are just going to do it over the phone! I was also thinking of having the ultrasound tech write down boy or girl on a piece of paper and bringing it to a bakery and having the baker make a cake for my husband and I, but I'm way to excited to find out and will need to know right away!!!

My OH has been pestering me today that we should find out the sex at the next scan!!! grrrrrrr NO!
I would defo pinch the cupcake idea though if I ever did, what a great way to tell people!

Shockingly, the only wedding picture I have on this computer is a side view, lol, so I have that and a much more recent one. Wedding was in 06 and the other pic was taken a few months ago.

wedding dance.jpg

recent.jpg

JohnsPrincess- I think we may spell it with a Aur instead Air, just because i want to avoid confusion...although DH thinks we should spell it Air :dohh: but i def agree about the confusion. Thanks for pointing that out! I never would have noticed haha. I do prefer the Auriella spelling.
Pretty pics :D

tiger, if you lived here your scan would be in 10 minutes!!!

laidee- i think red headed babies are the cutest!!! especially when they have curly hair :cloud9:
you and your mom look so cute!

Saphire, what was the result of your scan?!?!

KJConard- we may do something similar, but not sure bc id like to stay on team :yellow:...i think :blush: its so hard! haha

I can't believe it!!! Baby is already giving me trouble :(
We went in the office nurse try to just weight me and I said no way I am getting my gender scan today!!!!
I have to wait 10 minutes and they put my in the US room I would have waited and hr truthfully. Guess what??? baby is breech dr had a hard time seeing boo hiss.

Now he did say he "thinks" its a girl because he can't see anything but said he really couldn't see. He is giving me 60/40 girl.

Just great I'm still praying 60 is better than 50 lol but now I have to wait till the 27th for the big US oh well could be another month.

Little bummed I still can't buy anything. although we did stop at Harley on the way home and I bought a pink my daddy rides a Harely onsie. eh for $9 I took the shot.

We went in the office nurse try to just weight me and I said no way I am getting my gender scan today!!!!
I have to wait 10 minutes and they put my in the US room I would have waited and hr truthfully. Guess what??? baby is breech dr had a hard time seeing boo hiss.

Now he did say he "thinks" its a girl because he can't see anything but said he really couldn't see. He is giving me 60/40 girl.

Just great I'm still praying 60 is better than 50 lol but now I have to wait till the 27th for the big US oh well could be another month.

Little bummed I still can't buy anything. although we did stop at Harley on the way home and I bought a pink my daddy rides a Harely onsie. eh for $9 I took the shot.

sorry about your lucky hun :hugs:
...im confused...most babies are breech until 30-32 weeks...why would that be a reason he couldnt see?
At any rate, i hope the next couple of weeks go bye quickly for you :hugs:

ZombieKitten, I love how you did the cupcakes!

I am so sorry that the baby was not cooperating for you Saphire!!

My cousin did a party for her dad's birthday and did a little surprise announcement for the baby's sex, she put some pink rose petals in boxes that she gave everyone to open at the same time! SO, I was thinking today, since our scan is in 8 days, about how we are going to announce what we are having. My grandma's birthday is October 13th, so I think that my mom and I are going to conspire with my aunts to plan a party for her, at which we will announce what we are having. I think that we are going to do white balloons that we put a little slip of paper in that has the baby's name on it (since we are 100% on the names) and we will blow them up, and then we will have everyone pop their balloon to get the paper to find out! And then after the party I will post on facebook (for those who are not able to go to the party) either "sugar, spice, and everything nice" or "Snips, snails, and puppy dog tails".

Sorry to ramble on, but what do you guys think about our gender announcement ideas??

Oh thats a shame Saphire76..:hugs:..Are you having another scan? :shrug:

TeQuiero ~ Lovely idea :thumbup:

I have no idea about the breech thing, that's just what he said. Maybe he meant it's facing backwards IDK either way it sucked!!!

Kelly- new scan is the 27th so 2 more weeks could be worse.

Dr. did say my blood pressure is great and so is my weight gain. He gave me an a+ Yay me. lol

Oh i'm sorry hun!! This is what i keep thinking is gonna happen to me :( Do you think you can wait a month or would you get a private scan done?...

Bummer on the baby not cooperating Saphire! How frustrating!

Everyone has such cute announcement ideas! We just planned to make calls and then post on FB... lazy! :haha: Though we never get to see my parents, at least not nearly as often as his, so we'd never be able to get everyone together to tell them at once and I know that once one person knows, they all will. So whatever. LOL.

Ladies if you can do a last min. gender guess for me that would be great!!! THANKS!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/736960-last-minute-gender-guesses.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->