February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

i agree guppy, but with im already medium risk. and with the bleed etc im just freaking right out this time. this isnt like jesses pregnancy at all ! :nope:

aww hun :hugs: i wasn't directing that towards you, just everyone in general. You obviously have very valid reasons between the pains and the bleeds. Thats def. one of those "follow your instincts" thing :hugs: i totally understand (as much as is possible for me to).

Yes I get my 20 week scan on sept. 27 th only 2 weeks so that's good.
I used to get worried between appointments but after going into my second trimester I have been less nervous. Thank God.

My "20 week" Scan came through for 17th Oct. :brat: Soooooo long to wait!

My last day as an orange! :happydance:

ekk!!!!! :wohoo:
Your scan is at 2pm tomorrow? right?
What time is it there now?! I really want to know so i want to check as soon as you post :blush:! haha :yipee: It is 4:41pm here on the USA east coast!

Thankyou ~ My scan is on the 17th :dance:

I finally was able to book my gender scan. Sept. 19th at 10am. I can't wait. I'm sooooooooooooo excited and anxious. I hope the LO cooperates.

:wohoo:

Does anyone else get really nervous between appts?? My last appt he was Perfect but I still worry constantly. I don't think I've felt him move yet and that really worries me. *sigh* I thought I Maybe felt a kick yesterday but since it was just once I'm really not sure. Next appt is Monday and I know I'll feel better after that but right now...ugh.

Yes - Im panicking like mad about my scan on the 27th!!!!
Doesnt help that my 'milestone' I need to pass to be more at ease with myself is fast approaching and Im positive when I go to my scan something will be wrong..........
Trying to be positive about this pregnancy as it feels COMPLETELY different to last time so Im hoping it has a different outcome too!!!

Guppy051708 – I have to go to an office that is further away to get it done because the ultrasound office close to me doesn’t have an opening until Oct 3rd. I was NOT waiting that long, and my doc agreed that was far off and suggested the other office.

Saphire – I’m sorry your LO didn’t cooperate. Maybe they’re shy. Thankfully you were able to book another appointment. :thumbup:

tiger – Gotta luv the time difference. :blush: Good luck on your scan!!

I’m sooooo excited. I’ve been jumping around all morning! I was eating some candy yesterday and I guess it got the baby hyped b/c all of a sudden BOOM…the biggest kick I’ve felt thus far. It thru me off for a second.

I made a guess for you Junebugs! Tomorrow!!! :D :D :D

Glad your appointment went well Rojo! :hugs: Countdown to your scan begins now, yay! Are you staying yellow or finding out the sex?

Congrats on signing contract, Engineer! How exciting! :dance:

Aw Guppy, that stinks! When we signed our house contract, it went the other way – he forgot to tell them to bring a checkbook for money they owed us, and the house was being sold by an elderly woman who’s in-care now for multiple health issues, so her sons were handling the signing and stuff. It was insane as we just wanted to move in and we had to drive all over the place to get this check from them and stuff. Phew! Glad that process is over with, but it was terribly exciting, and still is. :D

YAY Laidee! Another scan buddy! I’m stunned you got in so quickly, lucky you! I called almost 4 weeks in advance and there was only one appointment left for the 19th, which was the earliest they’d get me in for it. I was shocked! Haha

I get nervous before each one, JP. I don’t really know why, but I always get kind of anxious that something’ll happen between appointments. I check the HB about once a week, mostly to keep hubby feeling involved, but I still get a little antsy. LOL. But every time I go things are fine, so each time I get a little less antsy I think. xD

:hugs: Tiger. Sorry things have been so wonky for you this time around!

Congrats on becoming an avocado Kelly!

So we have KJ today, Junebugs tomorrow, Kelly Saturday, and then a slew of us on Sunday. Anyone else? Scans? :D

Congrats on hitting the half-way milestone RJ!!

AFM – Excited about our scan; it needs to be Monday already! All week I’ve felt as though my body may be battling getting sick, and I’m really hoping that I’m not getting sick because ugh, I cannot handle another illness so quickly after the last one. Yuck! Really trying to load up on fresh fruits and veggies to give my body an extra boost or something!

Anyone have exciting upcoming weekend plans? We’re going to a Phillies game tomorrow – I can’t wait! :dance:

i hate being high risk. i get too scared to do ANYTHING. i thought the worst part was gonna be the no :sex: but honestly... the worst part is not being able to DO anything. DH wanted to go bowling with me on his day off, and we couldn't because they didn't have any light enough balls that fit my fingers :( and they didn't have the little ones for candle pin! However, knowing that the stitch is keeping my baby locked in makes me feel A LOT better. It'll all be so worth it once the baby is here :D

Aw Zombie! :hugs: I can understand why that would be frustrating. But I'm glad things have been going reasonably well for you thus far! :D

Okay, pardon me a second but I need a proper rant for a moment. My husband is driving me absolutely batty! :brat:

We picked a boy name ages ago, thought we agreed 100% (before we even knew I was pregnant), then he decided he didn't like the middle name. We pondered more, picked another, and last week he wasn't sure he wanted to use the first name and definitely didn't want to use the middle name anymore.

Okay, that's fine; I want him to be a huge part in this as it would be his son too, etc. and I wasn't torn over him wanting changes. However... he is so driving me nuts because I go:

"Okay well what are you thinking?"
"Well, I dunno."
"Do you have any other first name ideas?"
"Not really."
"Middle names for the first name we chose then?"
"Not really."
"...so... what do you want to call him?"
"I dunno. Maybe it'd just be easier if the baby turns out to be a girl."

:brat:

And I know I just need to chill because we don't know what we're having, we don't need a name off the bat, etc. But he's just so... IDK. He loves the girl name we chose and we came to that so easily. So I can't fathom why this is so difficult! lol.

Anyway, I apologize; silly, pointless rant over. I'm just gonna bop him on the head one of these days until he gives me some pointers on what he may actually want if we are having a boy. LOL. I'm going to feel awfully guilty if we find out we're having a girl and I dragged him through the mud on this for nothing. ;)

Anyone have exciting upcoming weekend plans? We’re going to a Phillies game tomorrow – I can’t wait! :dance:

Hopefully going to sort out getting our lovely not-even-built-yet house and putting a deposit on it! Starting to annoy me that Im gonna be half way on Saturday and we still dont have a place sorted!! Im still living with my dad and OH is living approx 1 hours drive away which isnt ideal.............

i hate being high risk. i get too scared to do ANYTHING. i thought the worst part was gonna be the no :sex: but honestly... the worst part is not being able to DO anything. DH wanted to go bowling with me on his day off, and we couldn't because they didn't have any light enough balls that fit my fingers :( and they didn't have the little ones for candle pin! However, knowing that the stitch is keeping my baby locked in makes me feel A LOT better. It'll all be so worth it once the baby is here :D

Oh hun, like i said before i could not even imagine having to deal with that!!! It must be so hard! I find it hard even now making sure not to lift anything over 25 LBS. :hugs:

Ooo good luck Dizzy! :hugs: Hope it all goes smoothly for you!

YAY JUNEBUGS. I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Oh hun, like i said before i could not even imagine having to deal with that!!! It must be so hard! I find it hard even now making sure not to lift anything over 25 LBS. :hugs:

They tried to tell me I cant lift anything that weighs more than a gallon of milk!! :saywhat: And they said absolutely no physical activity. But if you ladies can keep a secret... sometimes when no ones home I sneak on my Wii Fit. It's just a video game :winkwink: haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->