February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hey ladies.. had my 16 week appt today.. great hb at around 148 and baby kicked the doppler while he was listening.. so cute.. I have my scan in 4 weeks on oct 12.. :)

My last day as an orange! :happydance:

ekk!!!!! :wohoo:
Your scan is at 2pm tomorrow? right?
What time is it there now?! I really want to know so i want to check as soon as you post :blush:! haha :yipee: It is 4:41pm here on the USA east coast!

lets see if I can do this.
FYI I decided after seeing this I hate my bangs lmbo
fingers crossedX
https://youtu.be/ehijogOfkJg

monkeydo, I have to say your wedding looks (just from that photo of the two of you) like it was a blast!

Kelly, enjoy your last day as an orange and being on to new things. Is it wrong that I'm making guac tonight and I'm an avacado?!

Junebugs, I voted.

And in news from me, we signed the contract on the house! So now it's off to all the pre-closing stuff. I feel so much better because even if there's stress, now we have something to work towards. If it all works out, we'll get the house on October 21, 9 days after our anatomy/gender scan!

monkeydo, I have to say your wedding looks (just from that photo of the two of you) like it was a blast!

Kelly, enjoy your last day as an orange and being on to new things. Is it wrong that I'm making guac tonight and I'm an avacado?!

Junebugs, I voted.

And in news from me, we signed the contract on the house! So now it's off to all the pre-closing stuff. I feel so much better because even if there's stress, now we have something to work towards. If it all works out, we'll get the house on October 21, 9 days after our anatomy/gender scan!

That's great news!!! Congratz!!

so glad you got your house offer signed and all!
I really loved finding a house. and moving into one. the only thing i hated was last minute the mortgage guy realized he made a deficit error of $1500 (more) that we had to bring to closing :dohh: :growlmad: and our closing date was supposed to be June 27th...that didn't happen until...July 2nd . ugh. i hope things go smoothly for you! how exciting!!!

EngineerGirl - congrats on signing the contract! I know that whole process can be stressful. We're trying to figure out what to do with my condo so we can move to a bigger space. For now we'll just work with what we have.

Junebugs - I voted!

I finally was able to book my gender scan. Sept. 19th at 10am. I can't wait. I'm sooooooooooooo excited and anxious. I hope the LO cooperates.

Laidee so exciting!!!! ekk! how did you manage to snag one so soon! lucky! lol

Saphire oooh bummer!! Will you go in again for another scan or do you have to wait until the baby is born?! The suspense!! I'm so glad eveytging was healthy though! That's the best news!! :)

JohnsPrincess- I think we may spell it with a Aur instead Air, just because i want to avoid confusion...although DH thinks we should spell it Air :dohh: but i def agree about the confusion. Thanks for pointing that out! I never would have noticed haha. I do prefer the Auriella spelling.
Pretty pics :D

:thumbup: I think it would be beautiful spelt that way - and also go a long way to avoid any confusion!

Thank you!

laidee - there are a few of us on the 19th :dance:
athough, it will still be the 18th there when i have mine :haha:

Does anyone else get really nervous between appts?? My last appt he was Perfect but I still worry constantly. I don't think I've felt him move yet and that really worries me. *sigh* I thought I Maybe felt a kick yesterday but since it was just once I'm really not sure. Next appt is Monday and I know I'll feel better after that but right now...ugh.

ive been paranoid because of the bleeds and cramps etc and because i was feeling baby move so much, limbs poking out and all, and then nothing really for the past week. so ive been going to see my dr every week to hear the heartbeat. she said its fine and can understand so its a quick 5min in and out appt to reassure me :)

JohnsPrincess... my DH laughs at me all the time because the only time I'm at ease is right after a doctors appointments. Then its another 3 weeks of me worrying and being all paranoid. I'm pretty sure it's normal :) They sell those doppler thingys to listen to the baby's heartbeat. I don't have one but I was considering buying one for in-between appointments when I'm all nervous.

Ladies, i know its hard, but just remember, YOUR body was built to do this! You and you only. Prenatal care is good, especially if there is a legit medical concern, but do remember, that in the low risk woman,at this point, the doctor is there just to validate that you are okay and fine and healthy. But truth is you likely are. Trust your body. And follow your intuition. If you heavily feel like something is wrong, then call the doc and go sooner. Dont ever ignore that, but do understand you were made to do this :hugs:

i agree guppy, but with im already medium risk. and with the bleed etc im just freaking right out this time. this isnt like jesses pregnancy at all ! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->