February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Swanxxsong, mine was the same way with names! We've had names picked out for YEARS and then he starts contemplating if he actually likes them anymore. But after we found out it's a girl, I said her name and he had no more doubts. I'm sure he'll come around :hugs:

Hi guys,
So had my 18 week appointment on tuesday, I gained 1 lb last time I was there and I lost 1lb this time.... Dunno how cos nothing fits me and I have a BUMP but I am not gonna complain! and my Obgyn isnt worried, I am putting it down to my healthier lifestyle... no alcohol, eating more fruit and veg and not eating out so much.
Anyway - wanted to attach pic of 18 weeks+2 Days bump that I took this morning for my best friend :)

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
awwwww you look great babyclements!!! losing a pound isn't bad at all. I have also lost weight due to maintaining a much healthier lifestyle :)

So ladies, today is the day I find out the gender!!! Yay! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the doctor's don't call to cancel my appointment again! If all goes as planned, we will know in about 7 hours the sex of the little peanut!

So ladies, today is the day I find out the gender!!! Yay! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the doctor's don't call to cancel my appointment again! If all goes as planned, we will know in about 7 hours the sex of the little peanut!

WOOOHOOO!!!
So excited for ya!

Will make sure I log on tonight to see the result!!!! woop woop!!

Yay junebugs!!!! :wohoo: so much fun!!!!

Laidee-can't blame ya there! i would DEF go to the earliest spot anyways lol

swanxx- i am so glad to hear that closing went well! Thats awesome you got money back too!!!! im sorta jealous hahaha

Good luck KJC!

I have just read about 25 pages to catch up! Congrats on the scans and gender news ladies, and the wedding pics are all gorgeous.

I am feeling a bit 'meh' at the moment. I am getting a noticeable bump which is great because before I just looked fat... but the parents at school are starting to noticve and I feel terrible that I will be leaving their (brand new to school) kids after Christmas to go away and have this baby. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be pregnant and can't wait to meet my LO but I feel so guilty.

I also feel a bit odd because I'm over halfway through and I don't seem to be as excited as last time round. I love this baby already but it doesn't feel as real yet compared to my noisy, very real toddler. And I am so busy and this pregnancy is flying by, and it's the last time I'll be doing this, I should be enjoying it so much more. I loved being pregnant with La, it's just a bit surreal this time.

Hi Ladies!!

Checking in on you again. I see some lovely bump pics! :cloud9:

I hope everyone is well, including those that I was not here to meet!

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation was an hour ago!!! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

bec - I know how you're feeling about #2. I'm exactly the same. :hugs:

:dust: MrsMM

Zombie, I love WiiFit! So fun! As long as you’re taking care of yourself. ;) :D And ugh, men! They’re such punks sometimes! :haha: But thank you; I’m hoping he does, and soon!¬

Aw you look great BabyC! And I’m envious of all you ladies. I’ve gained… ack ack ack. I don’t even want to think about it. 15 pounds? :( I swear it’s all my fault, though, as I haven’t been working out like I was before I got pregnant. Yikes. I need to get my butt back in gear, haha.

KJ I will be peeking back later and/or awaiting a blog post – whichever happens first – for your big reveal! :D

:hugs: MrsM! YAY. FX for you and major :dust: coming your way love! Xoxoxo

MrsMM, I am keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed for you and your DW!! Love getting updates from you!! :dust:

yay MrsMM24!! :dust:

I'l joining the ladies with scans... , My scan is TOMORROW at 6:00pm!!!!! yay!!!!!

Everyones bumps are looking great! xoxoxoxo

yay MrsMM24!! :dust:

I'm joining the ladies with scans... , My scan is TOMORROW at 6:00pm!!!!! yay!!!!!

Everyones bumps are looking great! xoxoxoxo

Hi Everyone! I haven't posted much but have been following along! I am almost at the 18 week mark and REALLY enjoying reading about what everyone is having! Its such an exciting time. My scan is still pretty far away (30th).

Congratulations to everyone who have already found out! I cant believe how far we are already!

ARGH! I'm having such a hard time getting DH on board with any names... :dohh::hissy:

ugh :dohh: i hate when that happens! If you found one you love, then just keep saying it, it will grow on him if he hears it enough (thats how i got dh to agree on Isaiah for DS) :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->