February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

yay for scans :dance:
i love hearing what everyone is having, but it makes me so excited for mine lol. only 3 more days :dance:

yay for scans :dance:
i love hearing what everyone is having, but it makes me so excited for mine lol. only 3 more days :dance:

Oh tiger if i was in your time zone right now i would already be in my scan!!!! I think i am driving my husband nuts right now.. lol. I just can't wait to see my little one!

its 10am at the moment :dance:
my DH is getting sick of me going on about it im sure :dohh:

Lol, I am with all of the ladies that are getting impatient for their scans!! I want it to be the 22nd already. Even though by the time I have my scan done it will be bright and early on the 23rd according to Tiger's time (since her time is listed right ^^^) hehehe. I will probably be crawling out of my skin next Thursday!! I cannot wait to here about everyone else's scans over the next few days!!

How was KJ's scan??? I am excited to hear how it went!! :hissy:

i like it because i wake u to peoples resulta lol :haha:

KJ, get your butt back here and tell us your results!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with fits of paranoia! I think my biggest issue is just that I don't think I've actually felt him yet...or if I have I couldn't tell the difference between it and gas...and I just feel like I SHOULD feel him already and Know it. But I know everybody is different and a lot of people (I hope) don't feel it for a bit yet. I just can't wait for Monday!

In Good news - we ordered the nursery furniture today! Babies R Us is having a great sale and the set we liked is buy the dresser/changer combo & dresser and get the crib free. We put it on layaway because we don't need it yet...but they said once we put the down payment on it, they order it. So as soon as we're ready for it, it'll be there! I'm thinking the beginning of Dec if I can wait that long!

I also set up our classes through the hospital - Childbirth, Breastfeeding, & Newborn Care. Only sucky thing is that we're doing two in October and one in Nov. I just really don't want to be worrying about anything in January and the other dates didn't work! I have one more class to sign up for, on base, and then that'll be done!

OMG! i totally get the feelings about the scans!!! except its even worse for me bc i still dont even have one scheduled BOOO! My next prenatal appt. isn't until the 27th...this is gonna take FOREVER!!!!! ugh!

17 week bump pic time!!!! The first one (to the left) is my current bump pic @ 17 weeks (baby #2). the one to the right is my bump pic at 18 weeks (i couldn't find my 17 week one :dohh:) with my DS (baby #1). Def bigger haha. and still measuring about 5CM ahead :shock:

1sevenbp2.jpg27263_10100268392915334_9379207_67900797_3781366_n.jpg

NIGHT. Oh I am so with you. MEN. lol. :brat:

AHHH I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT I AM HAVINGGGGGGG. Can it be Monday?

cant wait for monday either !!!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:
so im going to announce on fb by posting one of these.....
gender reveal blue.jpg

gender reveal pink.jpg

what do we think ?

also guppy ur bump is cute as !

DH and I have agreed on a name we like, but I don't think it works well as a first name... So I found a name I love that goes with the name we both like (using that as the middle name) and he totally hates it... :dohh:

I'm just going to start a shortlist and see what suits Peawich when she comes out (we already have a boy name we like, if she turns out to have any extra parts down there :haha:).

I STILL haven't got a bump picture... :dohh:

I've been trying to tidy the house, but I run out of energy SO quickly.. Plus I'm sick, which isn't helping. DH is being useless about getting the house sorted and wanted to go and get a bookshelf today, even though we have a bookshelf - he refuses to use it because it's intended to go on top of a desk, so there's extra space underneath, where there would normally be an extra 'shelf'... So we have boxes of books etc, that haven't been unpacked since we moved in MAY 2010!! *eye twitch*

I am so desperate to have this house tidy and organized...

I've been looking at nursery furniture too... I'd like a changing table this time, simply to store my cloth diapers and bits and pieces on/in (looking at a nice one with drawers, so it's basically a dresser)... Found one from Walmart for $150.. Plus a cosleeper for $100... This would all be going on the credit card though, so that puts me off... Gonna have to get stuff at some point though.. I REALLY want to declutter and organize everything NOW!!!!

P.S I am so grumpy tonight :lol: DH brought me chocolate and I feel too mean to thank him for it yet :rofl:

Hi ladies,

well I have had my 2 weeks in the sun and had a fab time but dont feel ready to try and catch up with 2 weeks of posts on here! lol

I hope everyone is well, only 4 weeks until my gender scan and got my midwife appointment today.

Great bump Guppy :kiss:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wave: Welcome back geogem ~ Glad you had a great time :coolio:

Ahahahaha. :hugs: Oh Guppy, I just want to know what everyone’s having – it’s almost as exciting each time I find out what one of you ladies is having, as it is to know what I am. Does that make sense? I guess once you get connected with a group, you share excitement in similar endeavors. ;D haha.

JUNEBUGS SCAN IS TODAY! :dance:

Tiger, I LOVE your announcements! SO CUTE.

Aww Night! I’m right with you – on a boy name. Hubby and I just cannot find something he likes. He says the issue is that he adores our girl name and just can’t find a boy name he loves, only likes. So he feels as though it just must be a sign that it’s the wrong name. :dohh: LOL. I’m like siiiiiigh. But I hope you two reach agreement too! I was crabby last night as well. I lost my Belly band, I am over-tired and frustrated and want it to be Monday. :haha: Clearly I need a weekend to sleep! ;)

Welcome back Geogem! Hope you had a lovely vacation and have fun at the appointment! ;)

Zombieee I love your new avvy!

LOL Dizzy, normally I’d loathe a Monday. You’ll never again hear me wish for that, I assure you. xDD Did you change your mind on finding out? I believe you said hubby wanted to, so I wasn’t sure if your plans changed or are remaining on team yellow. :)

YAY KELLY. Your scan is so soon! And man there’s a slew of us on Monday, how awesome! :D

Okay, I’m done. Really, really hyper obviously. COME ON KJ. She’s keeping us in serious suspense. :haha:

IT IS FRIDAYYYYYY YAYYYYY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->