February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Haha very true!

-squirms-

Ican'twaittoseealltheupdatesoverthenextweek. There's a lot of scans coming up soon!

Ugh. I'm so hyper today. And I really don't want to be at work. And I've only been here an hour. :dohh: lol

Good morning ladies!!

I'm soooo excited for everyone's scans today. It's one step closer to us all meeting our LO in person. 3 more days until mine. Thankfully the weekend always seems to fly by and I am going to work from home on Monday so I don't go crazy waiting for my appt at work.

Guppy051708 - Adorable bump!

tiger - I luv your announcements! I did a poll yesterday at work to see what people think I'm having. The boys are ahead by 1. Haven't decided how I will reveal the answer to the office on Tuesday. Would be nice to have a cute t-shirt to wear. Or maybe i'll just wear pink for girl and blue for boy....hmmmm

JohnsPrincess - sounds like you have been very productive! I need to start looking at classes and baby furniture and all....*sigh* so much to do.

Good morning ladies!!!

I wanted to let you all know we're on team pink!!! We're having a little baby girl!!! We are so over the moon excited and I can't wait to start shopping and planning out the nursery!!!

YAY!!!! for all the scans!!! :happydance:

Looking good ladies!!!

Are you all going to tally the amount of PINK and BLUE on the thread?
How are all the Twin babies doing?

SWAN, I am feeling VERY optimistic. Surprisingly, I felt a few pains in my side, was wondering if I could be getting OV pains this early. We decided to use 2 "donations" yesterday. We have one more left as I still am getting some really fertile CM... FXD! I came in to see you ladies and your progressions as it just fills me with excitement. I still have some rough days as I know Feb was such a special month to deliver, but seeing you all enjoy and keep the smiles warms me. I cannot wait to be there! My mother's bday is in June and if we are successful, she will have a grandbaby in the same month, no one else in our family is a June baby, not even close....

LOL Dizzy, normally I’d loathe a Monday. You’ll never again hear me wish for that, I assure you. xDD Did you change your mind on finding out? I believe you said hubby wanted to, so I wasn’t sure if your plans changed or are remaining on team yellow. :)

Defo staying :yellow: Although all you ladies finding out genders gets me really excited and makes me want to know!!!!
But Im stubborn and I said yellow so I will stay yellow lol

While I remember....I made a thread a while ago about what colour bumps everyone is and now all you Feb ladies are finding out would you mind voting pretty please??? :flower:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/708842-colour-your-2012-bumps.html

MrsMM24 - got my fingers and everything crossed for you!!

MrsM - Aw, bless your heart. :hugs: I'm so glad things are looking up for you though, and I look forward to hearing what news you have in the near future. Sounds as though you're getting great indications of ovulation, which is awesome. I pray for the best for you and your beautiful wife at this time. :)

Dizzy - I admire your ability to resist! I keep saying maybe with #2 we'll stay yellow but I know I'd never do it. :haha: I'm so impatient, it's horrible. I'll vote on Monday when I get my answer! :D

We stayed :yellow: with #1. Still not entirely sure if we're finding out this time :dohh:
Updated the list on page 1.

Congrats KJ!! :happydance:

Swan, I think I am right there with you.... every time we have a color announcement I get so excited!! DH thinks that I am crazy.... he asked me the other night, "Are you on there again?".... he did not like the look he got back >:| :haha: I am so excited for the next few days (well weeks) to go by so that everyone can see the LOs again!

Dizzy, I found out with DS1, then with DS2 (who is my husband's first child) he wanted to be surprised (which was really nice), BUT this time he has gotten everyone so excited hoping for a girl (and at the request of my MIL) we are going to find out.... he changed our minds!!

OOOOHHH 19 weeks today!! :happydance:

So... i just came back from my scan and the sonographer did not want to tell me ANYTHING!!!!!

She did the scan of everything and would not even say a word to us about that at the end, which is fine.. whatever. Then she tried looking between the legs and the baby had it's legs closed the whole time! I asked her if she could look one more time and she did, the baby finally opened the legs and she said "you can see something sticking out there, but we will wait for your Dr. to confirm it". I looked at the screen and i am not a professional but i could see clear as day what looked like male genitals. It looked EXACTLY like all the male ultrasound pictures i have seen. But she would not say anything to us, so..... i guess i have to say i still don't know the sex or if my baby is healthy :(

Kj- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dizzy- there is no way I could ever be :yellow:ever ever ever. such will power you have!

Mrsm- good thoughts your way.

Junebugs-It's so frustrating isn't it? If you saw it I'm sure it's a boy then. When is your next scan?

I have decided I have nothing to wear anymore!!!! Now that the weather turned and it is a little chilly I tried on 7 shirts this am ugh!!!! I cannot buy new clothes and most of my maternity clothes from Jonas are summerish. So hard to be comfortable and still try to look cute. I wish I was a man's t-shirt type of girl but I'm not. Time to go on craigslist or ebay I guess.

Kj- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dizzy- there is no way I could ever be :yellow:ever ever ever. such will power you have!

Mrsm- good thoughts your way.

Junebugs-It's so frustrating isn't it? If you saw it I'm sure it's a boy then. When is your next scan?

I have decided I have nothing to wear anymore!!!! Now that the weather turned and it is a little chilly I tried on 7 shirts this am ugh!!!! I cannot buy new clothes and most of my maternity clothes from Jonas are summerish. So hard to be comfortable and still try to look cute. I wish I was a man's t-shirt type of girl but I'm not. Time to go on craigslist or ebay I guess.

i don't get another one.. that was it :(

Junebugs, that's awful - I'm so sorry! So, I don't get it - is she waiting until your doctor reads the report so they can tell you what they saw, or what?! That's a LOAD! :hugs: I'd be so peeved. :hugs:

TeQuiero - I had every intention of surprising people at the shower, but yeah. Can't even wait that long to tell people. I'm like a kid. :haha: I just can't keep my mouth shut. >.<

Saphire - this sudden weather change is insane, no? I'm going NUTS here. Maybe see if there's a consignment near you? I just went to one in Oaks, PA that's running through the weekend and I got a sweater for 4 bucks! :dance: So that may be a good way, too, to see if there's something. I went to two child consignment sales thus far and both had maternity clothes along with all the baby necessities. :)

Junebugs, that's awful - I'm so sorry! So, I don't get it - is she waiting until your doctor reads the report so they can tell you what they saw, or what?! That's a LOAD! :hugs: I'd be so peeved. :hugs:

TeQuiero - I had every intention of surprising people at the shower, but yeah. Can't even wait that long to tell people. I'm like a kid. :haha: I just can't keep my mouth shut. >.<

Saphire - this sudden weather change is insane, no? I'm going NUTS here. Maybe see if there's a consignment near you? I just went to one in Oaks, PA that's running through the weekend and I got a sweater for 4 bucks! :dance: So that may be a good way, too, to see if there's something. I went to two child consignment sales thus far and both had maternity clothes along with all the baby necessities. :)

i honestly have no idea. I dont understand either.... if she was not sure then how would the dr. be more sure??? i dont even know if she didnt know or she just didnt want to say anything.....

Yeah that makes no sense to me. I mean, if she was, say, a fill-in sonographer or something, then she should have said, "Look I'm not the normal sonographer, I need to look at this and then have someone look at it..." or whatever, just so you know. Can you call the office and ask them what the heck is going on? I would! Then again I'm a volatile nutjob sometimes... lol. But that would make me so mad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->