February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

ya waiting stinks. sorry hun :hugs: but hopefully you'll find out soon enough :flow:

awww hahaha, thats funny (bc of how you said it) but sad too....no sexy time the entire pregnancy? boo!

Junebugs, I am so sorry :( :hugs: I think sometimes tech's are just uncomfortable disclosing any information? I have to get a scan every 3 weeks to check on the cerclage and everytime I'm there I ask the tech how it looks and she ALWAYS tells me the same thing "Well I have to send the pictures over to your doctor and he'll let you know what he thinks :)" And sure enough it's always good news. Maybe she just wanted to get a second opinion before giving you a definite answer? Talk to your doctor and see if s/he'll set you up with another ultrasound appointment. My friend went at 18 weeks and they told her the baby was being stubborn, so they rescheduled her for 2 weeks later and she found out she is having a boy :) I know a lot of places are really stubborn about getting an ultrasound just to find out the gender, but I think if you tell your doctor it's really eating away at you and you really need to know s/he'll might work something out for you :D I hope all is well <3 :hugs:

I think your 100% right on that. I really don't think she wanted to say ANYTHING to me. Honestly i really hope my Dr. tells me and if not i will just book a privite 4D scan. We were planing on it anyways but from what i saw i am really sure it's a boy.

Thanks girls!!! You are all so sweet!!! :hugs: You are all making me feel so much better. I think i would have rather just have had it's legs crossed the whole time then me seeing something and being so sure on it but not getting and confermation on it.. not even an "i'm 80% sureor something.."

Where she told you that she thought she saw something but your doctor needs to confirm is, that leads me to believe that she's just gonna have your doctor go over everything with you. Hopefully you hear back soon! Waiting is so annoying.... as if we all don't have enough thing to wait on! lol

Very true, I am just praying i don't go to the dr and she says "oh it's inconclusive" lol..... I think i might just rip my hair out at that point... hehehehe

:hugs: yeah i probably would too junebugs. Im praying he has facts for you :hugs:

:brat: :brat: :brat: If he doesn't give me any insight on my boy name choices soon, positive or negative, I'm throwing him out a window in our house. He's just lucky we live in a one-story. :haha:

/rant.

It's like spanking a kid. It doesn't have to hurt to make an impact. Throw him out it anyway LMBO

:brat: :brat: :brat: If he doesn't give me any insight on my boy name choices soon, positive or negative, I'm throwing him out a window in our house. He's just lucky we live in a one-story. :haha:

/rant.

LOL Swan, you sound like me when I get upset with DH!! I want my feedback ASAP not in 3 days!! You could always just gently SHOVE him down the porch stairs!! :haha:

Guppy- :nope: Nope. No :sex: for the entire pregnancy :( and then plus the "healing window" after the baby is born. But as far as during the pregnancy... its not just intercourse I can't have. The most action I'm allowed to get is cuddling :dohh::wacko: haha. But I just keep telling myself, it'll be well worth it!

Junebugs- Be sure to keep us updated! I really hope you find out very soon!

Swanxxsong- Still nothing?!? Throw him out the window. lol just playing. I'm sure he'll come around soon :hugs:

Kelly, I am so excited to see what your US shows!! You are making me anxious!!!!

/rant.

LOL Swan, you sound like me when I get upset with DH!! I want my feedback ASAP not in 3 days!! You could always just gently SHOVE him down the porch stairs!! :haha:

:rofl: thats me, to a T! Even though DH has said Ariella is our girl name..he said that was the girl name ...for now :dohh: ugh! like i want to know what it is perminatly lol

Thankyou lovely Ladies :hug:

Its the 1st time, since my Dad passed away (6 weeks ago) that ive been excited about something :hugs: Sure ive had happy things, I have children & they make me happy.....But not excited :hugs:

Sometimes someone steps on his shoes on accident when he's walking or stops when he isn't paying attention... just so that he gets startled..... but I figure I get to go through the weight gain and pregnancy pains, he can go through little startles when he has made me frustrated :haha: But it is only out of love!!

What time is your scan your time tomorrow?? I think that your time is about 5 hours ahead of mine. I wanna know when I should be checking for your update!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->