February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

What time is your scan your time tomorrow?? I think that your time is about 5 hours ahead of mine. I wanna know when I should be checking for your update!! <3

My scan is in the morning, but I wont be able to update on here until later in the evening, as we are having the gender written in an envelope, to open at dinner with my Mum & Sister :hugs:

Will of course update you all as soon as I can :thumbup:

Neat!...thats going to take willpower lol...it would be so hard not to peak :shhh:

Aww, well I hope that your dinner and scan go extremely well!!

I am feeling a bit 'meh' at the moment. I am getting a noticeable bump which is great because before I just looked fat... but the parents at school are starting to noticve and I feel terrible that I will be leaving their (brand new to school) kids after Christmas to go away and have this baby. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be pregnant and can't wait to meet my LO but I feel so guilty.

I know just how you feel, have been getting several 'looks' from parents this week and an't help ut feel guilty that I will be leaving after a term. Are you starting maternity at christmas or going back in January?

Guppy I read your birth story it's lovely. Made me wonder is anyone on here hypnobirthing? we're booked on the courses in october and i'm so excited about it :)

Kelly :happydance: can't wait to hear, do you have any ideas pink or blue?

and swan YES i hear you with the names difficulty, we have a girl name but getting nowhere with a boy. our conversations go like this:
me:have you thought of any names yet?
dh:no
me:what about x? (insert any of 100 reasonable suggestions here)
dh:no, don't like it
me:what about x?
dh:no
me:well what do you suggest then?
dh:don't know/ or occasionally "Hulk hogan?" (inset any of 100 ridiculous wrestling or computer game inspired suggestions here)

TYVM Sparkles :flower:
We did Bradley method, but since ive since gotten trained as a birth doula and a child birth educator, i wont be going to pay $350 for the class again (and it wasn't too long ago anyways :thumbup:) however, my friend had an umedicated birth and she read the Hypnobirthing book and had a very great labor! We can't afford to take classes, but i am def. going to barrow her book!

What time is your scan your time tomorrow?? I think that your time is about 5 hours ahead of mine. I wanna know when I should be checking for your update!! <3

My scan is in the morning, but I wont be able to update on here until later in the evening, as we are having the gender written in an envelope, to open at dinner with my Mum & Sister :hugs:

What a great idea!! I would totally peak though. Then I would just act surprised :winkwink: hehe

What a great idea!! I would totally peak though. Then I would just act surprised :winkwink: hehe

:rofl: Im no good at acting! So im gonna have to be strong! :haha:

We had our ultrasound today.

It's a boy!

He was proudly letting it all hang out :)

Junebugs - that really sucks!! I love our hospital because the doc and nurse are always the ones in with us and they did all our ultrasounds together (minus the private gender scan) so we never have to wait on anything like that. If that picture is what you saw though - I totally say boy!!

Got a couple more things done today - booked the Bundles for Babies class on base (free!) for October. I really don't know what to expect from this class other than I know they give you some freebies and coupons I think. So I don't mind that this on is in October, too!

Then after work we went to Babies R Us again with my moms old stroller (my sister used it...she's 10 years younger than me). It's old, stained, and ripped in places but BRU is having a deal where if you trade in something - there's a bunch of different things such as crib, stroller, etc etc - you get 25% off something. So we used that coupon to get our pack and play!

Still freaking out. I'm sure all is well but waiting to Really feel him move is just killing me.

Kelly, I know you will be anxious. I don't know how well I will do with another 2ww to tell my family and friends!!!

Congrats on the :blue: !!

JohnsPrincess, I know how you feel, I felt the same way with DS2, I didn't really feel movement with him until December, and he was conceived at the end of July beginning of August.

hi ladies :d it's been a few days. so busy!
congrats on all of the gender news :) LOVE the cupcake idea zombie.
and super happy to see so many more wedding photos!!!

A friend of mine had twins the day before yesterday! identical boys
went to visit at the hosp yesterday. adorableeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now just counting down to the gender scans!
the 28th @ 6pm is the 2d
and then we booked a 3d gender scan for the 29th @ 6pm, JUSTTTT to confirm. lol

im so convinced its a boy, i dont think i'll even believe them otherwise!
of course id be over the moon for a girl as well, but my body has me sure im team blue already :)

hope everyone is well
Tiger... i hope you're feeling better soon. that must be so scary :(
guppy, hope you're enjoying the visiting!!! and i like the name your DH picked out. its lovely.

happy growing mamas :O
talk soon!

We just got home from our scan! He was squirming around like crazy and measured a few days bigger than our expected due date... maybe we will have a Valentine's baby afterall I might have to go back again in a few weeks to recheck on the placenta placement. It is still partially covering the cervix "placenta previa". But "Kenny" looked great I am so happy!

Congrats to everyone else on their scans today!!! hooray!

Attachments

• ultrasound17w6d_allsmall.jpg
    ultrasound17w6d_allsmall.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 18
VegtaBully- congrats on team :blue:

Almost Mama- thanks! I'll let the hubby know :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads