February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Yay Kelly, I hope you have a really really great day!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Welcome Lozzyhubbard!! :wave:

Havent read back, just a flying visit!

Scan went really well, baby is adorable :cloud9:

Be on later to update on gender :happydance:

Congrats to those that have found out the gender of their bumps! GL for those finding out today! :)

One of my friends makes fleece diaper covers and custom embroidered outfits, so we've been discussing a set to do for Evey and Peawich.. Since we're not 100% sure Peawich is a girl, she's going to make me a 'Big Sister' shirt for Evey and a 'Little Peawich' shirt for Peawich in green/white/neutral!! :D I'm excited!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/740004-flavour.html

So, my husband did a surprise for me because he knew how upset i was about yesterday. He booked me a private scan that just looks at the gender quickly and it's 100% a...................................

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, my husband did a surprise for me because he knew how upset i was about yesterday. He booked me a private scan that just looks at the gender quickly and it's 100% a...................................

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How lovely ~ Many Congrats to you & your Husband :cloud9:

congratz kelly and junebugz!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWW Congrats Kelly!! Junebugs, that is absolutely sweet of him to do that!! Congrats on your 100% knowing!

Congrats Kelly and Junebugs!!!!!

Got a bit more done today! My cousin called me this morning and said some girl was having a tag sale (yard sale...garage sale...) a few houses down from her and had a bunch of newborn stuff. So I went down there and bought the whole box for 20$. It's about 35 pieces of clothing, mostly sleepers and onsies. He won't wear anywhere near all the clothes we have for him from newborn-3months but for what I got them for...I'm not worried about it!!! I also got a pair of maternity jeans that look brand new for 5$ and 3 maternity shirts for 1$ each.

The hubby and I went to a consignment shop and I got a bit MORE clothes. Sheesh. Lol. We are Done with Newborn, 0-3, and 3-6 pretty much! I'm sure I'll still grab a couple things as I see them if they're SUPER cute. And he still needs a coming home outfit. But for the most part, he's good on clothes for a looonnngggg time!!!

Congrats Kelly and Junebugs!!!!!

Two more days... Two more days...

So happy you both know what team your on Kelly and June! Now u can start shopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->