February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

have to share ! im crying from laughing
https://www.parenting.com/blogs/show-and-tell/sasha-parentingcom/all-preggo-ladies

Hi ladies. Congrats to all on your :pink: and :blue: bumps. It's so exciting and shocking that we are already at this stage in our pregnancies.

Hope all the sick ladies are feeling better :flower:

And welcome to all the new ladies :)

I haven't been on in a while. I haven't been feeling so good. I've been having terrible headaches that lasted for days and my blood pressure has been really low. And just as I started feeling better, my work laptop was stolen out of my car boot and I'm being accused of negligence by an a-hole at work :growlmad: My car was locked and laptop was not in clear sight so how can this be my fault. So I had a really bad day at work today and the hormones are just not helping. I was a teary mess all day :cry:

But on a positive note, I have my scan on Friday :happydance: Hubby and I are still not sure if we are staying :yellow: or if we should find out the sex. Why does this decision have to be so difficult lol.

That's it from my side. Sorry for the long stories. Keep well all

Sorry to hear about that BabyAngelic! :hugs: that's horribly mean and insensitive...
Good luck with your scan :headspin: bet you're excited! If you need help staying yellow, I'm still staying the course!!! either way, have fun, hope baby is all well!

Hi everyone

This thread is moving so fast recently, 2 days posts took me 30mins to read:coffee: love to hear from eneryone though and such exciting news

what a pink week! congrats on all the pink bumps and good luck to everyone waiting for scans. Anyone else staying team yellow? just us and kbkb?

have some bump pics to upload but havn't got any on computer yet as lost the lead to connect camera... then thought about it today and card can slot straight into card reader in computer:blush: so will get on with that soon!

Yes, i was wondering too if we have much company -happy we do!!:happydance: How are you doing? :wave:

Thank you ladies!! I have absolutely no patience with this wait!! ITS KILLING ME!!!

Dreamer, are you going to find out or are you staying team yellow??

Saphire, I would love DH to hire a cleaning lady, it would definitely cost more than $40 for my house!! GL with the puppy!

JP, that is great that you guys won!!

We're hoping to find out if baby will cooperate lol! can't wait, 7 hours to go! x

Hi everyone, just thought i'd drop in to see if my due date can be changed to 13/02/12 and also say that we are team :blue: officially as of our scan yesterday.

Baby was there, all present and correct :wohoo:

Hope you are all well :)

In 19 hours I will be at the Drs office... so within 20 hours I should know what I am having!!!!!

Sparklez, I can't wait to see your bump!!

Eeeee ~ Im so excited :yipee:

We're hoping to find out if baby will cooperate lol! can't wait, 7 hours to go! x

:wohoo: Hurry up day!! :happydance:

Hi everyone, just thought i'd drop in to see if my due date can be changed to 13/02/12 and also say that we are team :blue: officially as of our scan yesterday.

Baby was there, all present and correct :wohoo:

Hope you are all well :)

How lovely, many Congrats :blue:

have to share ! im crying from laughing
https://www.parenting.com/blogs/show-and-tell/sasha-parentingcom/all-preggo-ladies

:rofl: Thats great!

But, that cant be a real baby bump, she has way too much energy! :haha:

sparklez - im staying :yellow: too! got my scan on Tuesday morning and I will no doubt get a the 'I want to find out what were having' conversation with OH in the car on the way there but he can bugger off - we arent finding out until I push it out!!!!!!!!

_dreamer_ - will be stalking this thread from 3 o'clock onwards to find out what team youre joining!!

TeQuiero - think I will have to wait until I wake up tomorrow morning to find out what your having - blooming time zones!!!!

tiger - no sound on my computer at work so will have to watch that later tonight but all the jiggling about looks pretty funny!!

erm.......Im sure there was some others I wanted to reply too......but Ive forgotten!!
Im calling Baby Brain on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Morning ladies! (Er, afternoon, maybe evening for some of you :haha:) I thought I checked in here yesterday, in fact I could have sworn that I did. Apparently I… did not. LOL. Whoops! So double-time catch-up now!

TeQuiero and Dreamer have scans today, this much I know. Anyone else? :dance: Super excited to hear how they go, good luck ladies!

Great bump TeQuiero, by the way! Looking awesome!

I think my ‘cold’ is just allergies, as I heard on the news our allergy season this fall is supposed to be the worst in years. Blah! Tired of sneezing!

Aw Jokerette - :hugs: - it’s okay. You were kind and apologetic about it, and well, these things happen. If I’d had been the one to stumble across the thread and not realize where I’m at, I’d have probably said something similar too, as I feel everyone’s allowed to use their facebook as they wish – that’s what the delete button or block button is for, right? ;) I also understand that LTTTC is a very emotional process, and my heart does go out to them. But you intended no harm. :hugs: :)

Saphire, that sounds great! I’ve never been to either yet, and would love to go to both! :dance: And I love labradoodles! Have fun with her, and best wishes! I’m sure she’ll be great once she’s trained and all! :D

Ju, my energy bursts come and go! :haha: Some days I’m super lively, and others I can’t even get through lunch without feeling whipped. So frustrating! But I’m making it work, best that I can. Or trying to muddle through anyway. ;)

Kelly, love your bump! And you even dressed in pink – was that planned? ;) :D

Aw Junebugs, great bump! And is that shirt from Motherhood? If so, I have the same one in different colors. I can’t tell if it’s the side-rouched tees from MM (or elsewhere) or not… I love those shirts. :haha: I got a few on clearance at MM, then some at Kohls and Penneys by their maternity lines. :dance:

Congrats on winning trivia JP! Sounds like you find a nice place to hang out, too, which is great! The local hangout near us is not smoke-free sadly, so we’ve been avoiding it. Ah well; it’s definitely worth it! I just miss people-watching the crazy townies. ;) :haha:

Sorry to hear about your laptop and obnoxious coworker, BabyA! Some people! >.< I hope you&#8217;re feeling better soon, love! :hugs: And good luck tomorrow!

Congrats on becoming an onion Rojo!

Aw, congrats on the lovely bump Night! And great job on the diapers, they look wonderful! All you ladies and your abilities. I am so not crafty or artistic in any manner, unless I have a camera in my hands, then I can sometimes make things work. :haha: I make the ugliest stick figures let along anything else. xDD

AHAHAHA Tiger, that is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Suzzle, congrats on your :blue: bump! :D Glad he was willing to cooperate for you!

Okay, and now&#8230; I&#8217;m done updating. :haha: That was a long one and sorry if I missed anyone, I tried not to do so! :p I will post a bump photo in a moment if I can, since I need to run to the bathroom anyway. :) I&#8217;m interested to see if I have much of a change or anything. ;)

Happy Thursday!

Hi ladies! :wave: sorry ive been MIA! :flow: its been crazy around here!
But i am back from Pennsylvania!

I just called the MW to set up my ultrasound! :dance:
She is with a client right now but is calling me back soon! Id love for it to be tomorrow :rofl: but chances of that are probably slim! lol

I can't believe our :blue: to :pink: ratio! Its nice to see so many :pink: bumps this go around- not that boys are fab! I love mine to pieces!!! :cloud9: but just last time i only knew about 1-2 girls with :pink: bumps all the rest were boys! so this is a nice switch up :D

Welcome back Guppy :wave: ~ Cant wait to hear when your ultrasound is :happydance:

Me either! hehe wish she would call me!! :blush:
Im thinking she will call in about 15 minutes. With the MWs at the birth center, the appts. run one hour per client because they do the regular stuff (like PB, dip stick, etc) but they also spend time educating, so anyways, im hoping this means a 10am call, but i did call her at 9:30am and she was with a client then, so it could be 10:30....ugh, im just too excited to see the beany even if we dont find out!!

Welcome back Guppy! :wave: Glad you enjoyed yourself and hope she can set you up for a scan really soon! :dance: You're finding out what you're having, right? I was pretty sure, but ya never know. ;)

Ahaha that's great Kelly! My nails were actually pink too; just realized this! :haha:

Attaching my latest bump picture. Dang am I ever pale! (and huge, but well, yeah, gotta work on that one. lol. I've gained more than I should and though the doctor didn't say anything about it, I'm aware of this and need to start busting my butt STAT.)

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 15
^ i love your bump progression piccy!!! Thats neat! such a cute bumpage!
And try not to worry about weight gain. I know there are guidlines, but some women need to gain more weight. Its just how the body works. And some women need to gain less. Yes there are guidlines but not everyone fits into that mold :hugs: And as long as you are eating healthy and doing some safe exercising a few times per week, i say it doesn't matter! i know women who gained 60lbs (they were not GD either) and then within a week of giving birth they were back to prepregnancy weight! So, try not to worry :flow:

Well, we arn't supposed to find out, but im having issues fighting the urge :blush:

Just for fun:

https://www.babyman.net/

Between me & my Sister it worked correctly on 6 out of our 7 children! :thumbup:

My MW called, and she is gonna call me back with an actual time and date for the scan, but im thinking it will be next thursday! :dance: (only one week!!!)

Just for fun:

https://www.babyman.net/

Between me & my Sister it worked correctly on 6 out of our 7 children! :thumbup:

I tried it! It's saying boy for me! will be fun to see if its accurate!

The Chinese Gender prediction was accurate for my son, wonder what it is this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->