February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Just for fun:

https://www.babyman.net/

Between me & my Sister it worked correctly on 6 out of our 7 children! :thumbup:

It says girl, most things say boy for me!! Although on an Old Wives tale quiz I got mostly girl.... hopefully this one is right.

Guppy Can't wait for you to find out when it will be!!

Tiger that is hilarious!!!

Swan great bump!! You look great :)

Dreamer can't wait for your update!!!

Suzzle congrats on your :blue: I am happy your scan went well!!

Only 5 more hours until my appointment!! I am going to go insane before then!! ](*,)

Haha, i did like 30 of those old wives tales with DS...they ALL said GIRL but two of them said BOY :rofl:

I can't wait to hear how your appt goes TeQuiero!

Chinese Gender prediction says GIRL...babyman says BOy! Uh oh! lol, we shall see who is correct haha

Babyman predicts pink for me this time (tried it for last time too and he got it right). Time shall tell!

Chinese prediction was wrong last time, so haven't looked at it this time! :lol:

The predictor thing said girl for me. They Alllllll said girl for me. Lol...obviously wrong!

Just finished a shadow box that I started YEARS ago of some stuff from our wedding. Nice to have it done and ready to hang!!

So I was watching Keeping Up With the Kardashian's last night (lol) and Kourtney said that she doesn't like having pictures (of people...like her and her family and such) in her house. They all thought it was odd and Dh and I thought it was odd (we have pictures all over our house). Does anyone here not like having pictures in their home?? I'm just so curious as the Why?? Lol

Like I say, between me & my Sisters 7 children, it correctly predicted 6 (including the one im expecting) which I think is fab :yipee:

Would love to join you girls, due date February 25 (first baby)

I can't wait to feel this little one move :)

WElcome SummerRocks! :hi:

JohnsPrincess, i do find that odd! I mean, we dont have pictures up simply because i dont have many, but i would if i had them!

Hahaha.. I saw that episode and though that was weird too.. what is wrong with looking at your loved ones and yourself on the wall.. strange..

Cant wait to hear the new pink or blue bundles.. :) So fun living the excitement of knowing through you all..

Babyman was wrong for me, but the Mayan and Chinese predictors were right, as well as the needle theory (my boss did that one to me). xD

Thanks ladies! I love having a bump, but I definitely have not been eating healthily or exercising like I should have been. So I need to get myself back on board with being better since I was working out a lot right before I got pregnant. Faiiiiil. :haha:

Welcome Summer!

I don't have a ton up right now, JP, but I have no issues having family photos around the house. I just... don't... haha. I'm still in the process of figuring out how I like the house arranged, though, even though we've been in there for 2 years. LOL. I just keep changing things to my liking.

Anyone getting really tired of working while pregnant? I am so ready for maternity leave, and February seems SO FAR AWAY. :( Then again, my biggest issue is having to sit at my desk all day and that's what I'm looking most forward to once I'm out of here... because it's not comfortable and not healthy. So maybe I'm just being whiny. ;)

Welcome SummerRocks.

I don'e have frames, but I do have pictures of my family (mostly the kids and my niece) and there are pictures of the grandparents and my in-laws so that the kids know what they look like.

Swan, that is not being whiny!! I hated working with DS2, and I hate sitting still. I think we are all ready for it to be February!!

We're having a little GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pink:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

the scan went so well, she was perfect, no abnormalities noted, and she cooperated lovely. estimated weight was 367g or 13oz. EDD is still 2nd Feb

sooooo excited. we went and brought a little pink outfit afterwards!!!

TeQuiro - good luck for finding out, hope your little one cooperates!

Swanxxsong - i'm also getting tired of work, i'm finishing on 22nd december and am counting down the days (literally - i have an app on my phone which tells me 91 days to go!). i'm finding it really hard being tired, and feeling motivated

Hi SummerRocks :D

Hope everyone is feeling ok today xxx

swanxx, ive been tired and i just have a one yr old around! :blush: so imagine you are pretty tired :hugs: hopefully you feel rejuvenated soon :flower:

I GOT MY SCAN BOOKED!!!!!!

It is scheduled for this Wednesday (Sept. 28th) at 11:15AM!!! :wohoo:

& i think I may just crack and find out :haha:
No for certain yet though...if we do find out its a BNB Secret!!!! :shhh: so no FB talk!

Dreamer, congrats on your :pink:!!

Yay Guppy, I am glad you got it booked so soon!!

Would love to join you girls, due date February 25 (first baby)

I can't wait to feel this little one move :)

Welcome :wave: Congrats

swanxx, ive been tired and i just have a one yr old around! :blush: so imagine you are pretty tired :hugs: hopefully you feel rejuvenated soon :flower:

I GOT MY SCAN BOOKED!!!!!!

It is scheduled for this Wednesday (Sept. 28th) at 11:15AM!!! :wohoo:

& i think I may just crack and find out :haha:
No for certain yet though...if we do find out its a BNB Secret!!!! :shhh: so no FB talk!

:wohoo: :yipee: :dance: :headspin: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->