February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Anyone getting really tired of working while pregnant? I am so ready for maternity leave, and February seems SO FAR AWAY. :( Then again, my biggest issue is having to sit at my desk all day and that's what I'm looking most forward to once I'm out of here... because it's not comfortable and not healthy. So maybe I'm just being whiny. ;)

I don't think you're being whiny! I'm def lucky and when I got back from Kuwait this past time my Dh said I didn't have to get a job. I am still a reservist and have to work about once a year for a month and a half or so. But it's not so bad, I guess. LOL

Thanks for the replies on the picture thing! So far no one feels the same as Kourtney, I guess!! LOL I love having pictures and seeing our family and friends around us!!

of course...none of us (and our families) are famous either haha, could be why?:shrug: ...but i still think its weird lol

of course...none of us (and our families) are famous either haha, could be why?:shrug: ...but i still think its weird lol

Lol, but still! Why would being famous make you not want any pictures in your house? The way she made it sound, she doesn't want Any...not even of Mason! :wacko: LMAO!

thanks for updating tiggertea, can't believe how many more girls there are than boys!!! x

so...would it be weird to post a gender poll without having any scan pictures? I have a scan pic from 8+6, but i know that doesn't mean anything per the nub theory. So i wasn't sure if it would be dumb for me to post a poll or not? :shrug: id like to have some fun with this, but really no one could base it on anything, except pure guesses....i suppose i could put the results of the different old wives tales and the charts up? thoughts?

Hi ladies,

I had another scan today as they couldn't get all the measurements last time at my 20 week scan... It was so lovely to see the baby again and Ilana was enthralled (sometimes I watched her face rather than the screen as she was so excited and happy :cloud9:)

Check out the contortionist baby I am having! https://i55.tinypic.com/szkh04.jpg Practically folded in half! Sorry the picture is dark, I took it on my phone this evening with no flash.

Ilana is very impatient and keeps saying 'baby out now, mummy!' I tell her to wait until after Christmas and she starts saying 'ho ho ho' so that distraction works quite well...

Hi ladies,

I had another scan today as they couldn't get all the measurements last time at my 20 week scan... It was so lovely to see the baby again and Ilana was enthralled (sometimes I watched her face rather than the screen as she was so excited and happy :cloud9:)

Check out the contortionist baby I am having! https://i55.tinypic.com/szkh04.jpg Practically folded in half! Sorry the picture is dark, I took it on my phone this evening with no flash.

Ilana is very impatient and keeps saying 'baby out now, mummy!' I tell her to wait until after Christmas and she starts saying 'ho ho ho' so that distraction works quite well...
too cute!
and maybe you should be this LO in gymnastics :winkwink: hehe

Adorable becstar! Looks like she was doing a nice back stretch lol. I remember when I was able to do that :nope:

yay for the yellow bumps dizzy and lilrojo, we are severely outnumbered though, stay strong guppy!!

nightkd those prefolds look amazing, I can't even work out how you did it so looks like newspaper folds for us!!

jp we have loads of family pics up, I love them. for our 1st anniversary MIL bought a picture clock with 12 spaces around it, put pics of us together since we met and left a space at 11 o clock for the baby!!

I dont know how i've missed this thread before now. :blush:
Well im katherine im 32 from swansea in wales. :yipee:
Expecting baby number 3 on February 6th and found out today we are on Team PINK so excited that everything was ok with baby at the scan. :baby: :pink:
My daughter is so excited :dance: to be having a sister my son was so upset lol :sad2: he wanted a boy baby called lightning mcqueen so we've had to spoil him all afternoon by telling him he'll be our special boy and he'll get more presents cos he's the only boy lol xxx
:happydance:

welcome katree! :flow:
Thats adorable about your son and the nickyname lol

Please vote in my gender poll! :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...uess-our-little-koala-bear-3-please-vote.html

guppy yay for a scan !!
kelly - that site was right for my son and wrong for my little girl :haha:
the chinese prediction was right on both pregnancies :cloud9:
any one a little paranoid ?
im starting to get so worried that my little girl is a boy and was hiding her willy :haha: im trying to organise a 3D scan in 2 weeks time (but they wont call me back darn it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grr:) . its just so surreal that im having a girl because there are NO girls in DHs family and im so worried im going to have her and she is going to have a penis lol !!!
i suppose because they didnt show me 3 lines or anything at the scan. but not seeing any penis or testes has to be a good sign,
ughh im going insane

or what if i have the 3D scan and it is a boy? :cry: (not that im upset about having a boy) im just so excited of having a girl, i think it would hurt a little to find out its actually a boy iykwim ? :shrug:

aww :hugs: i was thinking the same thing today, if the scan said girl, i would be just like you thinking they just missed boy parts :blush:

guppy yay for a scan !!
kelly - that site was right for my son and wrong for my little girl :haha:
the chinese prediction was right on both pregnancies :cloud9:
any one a little paranoid ?
im starting to get so worried that my little girl is a boy and was hiding her willy :haha: im trying to organise a 3D scan in 2 weeks time (but they wont call me back darn it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grr:) . its just so surreal that im having a girl because there are NO girls in DHs family and im so worried im going to have her and she is going to have a penis lol !!!
i suppose because they didnt show me 3 lines or anything at the scan. but not seeing any penis or testes has to be a good sign,
ughh im going insane

I am sooooo happy DH got me that second scan... even thou i was so sure on what i saw on the first one, after the 3D i was 100% sure. Nothing like seeing the little "bits" on 3D, also you can see the cord and the genitals in the same view VERY well so i can tell you that there was no mistaking it for the cord (cord was going above the head).

I would recommend getting the 3d just to ease your mind.... even if my Dr. had said to me she believes it's a boy i would still have the same feeling your having!

Okay ladies, I have to share that we are having a :pink: bundle this time!!!! YAY!!! She did not want to cooperate with the dr at all, every time the dr would shake her she would push back!!!! She kept her legs closed the whole time, she has such long legs!! I will upload the pictures first thing in the morning!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->