February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Okay ladies, I have to share that we are having a :pink: bundle this time!!!! YAY!!! She did not want to cooperate with the dr at all, every time the dr would shake her she would push back!!!! She kept her legs closed the whole time, she has such long legs!! I will upload the pictures first thing in the morning!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratz!!!

I can't believe how many girls there are!!

Aw Jokerette - :hugs: - it’s okay. You were kind and apologetic about it, and well, these things happen. If I’d had been the one to stumble across the thread and not realize where I’m at, I’d have probably said something similar too, as I feel everyone’s allowed to use their facebook as they wish – that’s what the delete button or block button is for, right? ;) I also understand that LTTTC is a very emotional process, and my heart does go out to them. But you intended no harm. :hugs: :)
Thanks... they are really started to attack me personally on there. ouch :( i think i might have to stop looking.

I can't believe our :blue: to :pink: ratio! Its nice to see so many :pink: bumps this go around- not that boys are fab! I love mine to pieces!!! :cloud9: but just last time i only knew about 1-2 girls with :pink: bumps all the rest were boys! so this is a nice switch up :D
Its sooooo cray how many girls there are! In real life the 7 other pregnant women I know are ALL having boys, like me!!!!

Congrats to the new scans today, and our new members to this thread! :) Where've you been all this time!?

congrats tequiro :dance:
there were never this many girls in my group from jesse !
i wish they would call about my 3D scan darn it :cry: im getting so fed up with hearing that someone will call me back :nope:

Hi ladies. Just a quick update on what's been happening with me this week. Well I guess the stress that I was experiencing was a bit too much for me to handle and I had a bleed yesterday. I rushed off to my gynae and he has put on a bed rest for a week. Baby is well, thank God. And the emotion of it all made me crumble and find out the baby's sex...

I'm having a little girl. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I'm so excited. Feels like a dream come true.

congratulations hun :pink:
rest up, and dont over do do yourself !!!!!!!!!! hope u feel better soon :hugs:
LOTS OF :pink:

Congratulations dreamer, Baby Angelic and tequeiro on your :pink: bumps!

Hope you feel OK baby Angelic..must be quite a scare

and our new members to this thread! :) Where've you been all this time!?

I pointed them in this direction when someone mentioned in 2nd Tri that they were due in Feb - Cant believe they never noticed it before as it was ALWAYS popping up in my unread posts bit as you lot gossip waaaaaaaaaaay too much :haha:

Congrats to _dreamer_, BabyAngelic, katree and TeQuiero on their :pink: bundles!!!!!

Ahhh ladies i need some motivation, we are moving tomorrow and i have soooooooooo much packing to do but i really cant find the motivation to do it :(.

Congratulations everyone on your latest scans and welcome to the new ladies x

Tiggertea, thanks so much for taking care of this thread. It's much appreciated. Please can you update my EDD to 2 Feb. Thanks hun

Anyone getting really tired of working while pregnant? I am so ready for maternity leave, and February seems SO FAR AWAY. :( Then again, my biggest issue is having to sit at my desk all day and that's what I'm looking most forward to once I'm out of here... because it's not comfortable and not healthy. So maybe I'm just being whiny. ;)

I work at a small store and my other full time co-worker just quit, which leaves me with twice the work load until things are worked out. I understand exactly what you're feeling, I want to be done work NOW. I can't wait until Mat leave! By the time I get to Wednesday I find myself hoping it's Friday, then have to wait longer until the weekend :(

Tiggertea, thanks so much for taking care of this thread. It's much appreciated. Please can you update my EDD to 2 Feb. Thanks hun

Yay another due date twin!

I love popping into this thread and seeing that everyone is finding out what their bump is. SO MUCH PINK! I feel like part of an elite group, having a boy ;)

So many :pink: bundles! :) Congrats ladies!

Jokerette - I'd just stop reading. :hugs: It's not worth it, if you know what I mean? What's done is done, and all you know is that you intended no offense and did apologize. :hugs: Things happen, after all. xoxoxo

Short post as I only browsed to catch up - so busy! - but hope everyone's doing well! xo

hope you can find some motivation mumanddad! I hate moving :wacko: sorry, i know thats not motivational :blush: but just understand as we did that a couple months ago and we are still unpacking :blush: you'll get it done though :) you have to get it done, and so i bet you'll do a great job and get everything packed. :thumbup:

So many :pink: bumps!!!

Today DS and I are going on a play date with our besties and we are going apple picking. Hopefully i'll get a chance to make some apple pie! YUM!

BABY- Please take it easy, the stress is not worth it!! And Congratz on your little :pink: bump!!!

Mum- Good luck on the move!!!! I know it must be hard as i can't even get the drive to clean my house let alone move!!!

CONGRATZ TO ALL THE OTHER :pink: bumps!!!!

I eventually got round to uploading my scan pics from my FA scan last Wed, so here is a pic of our newest little man :cloud9:

Attachments

• BabyM19W.jpeg
    BabyM19W.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
Aw suzzle what a cute little pic!!!

Jokerette I agree with swan - stop reading! You didnt mean to upset them and post in the 'wrong' place. You saw the thread in the unread posts section and commented on that not realising where the thread was based, you didnt purposely hunt down the LTTTC section and comment!!! I dont think they took your posts how you meant them anyway :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->