February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Could everyone wanting their bump colour on the front page please have a wee check I have it up there. No rush, just when you get a second to do it! Keep thinking I've missed some updates or something.

Could everyone wanting their bump colour on the front page please have a wee check I have it up there. No rush, just when you get a second to do it! Keep thinking I've missed some updates or something.

Mine can be put up! Little boy! Won't help the odds much, LOL, but at least it's one more boy! :haha:

hope you can find some motivation mumanddad! I hate moving :wacko: sorry, i know thats not motivational :blush: but just understand as we did that a couple months ago and we are still unpacking :blush: you'll get it done though :) you have to get it done, and so i bet you'll do a great job and get everything packed. :thumbup:

So many :pink: bumps!!!

Today DS and I are going on a play date with our besties and we are going apple picking. Hopefully i'll get a chance to make some apple pie! YUM!

I wouldn't normally mind but its the 2nd time in a year, but it has to be done this house is not safe for a baby there is so many problems.

I will be unpacking in a few months because we still have renovations to make to our new house atm my mil is in there cleaning up after the plasters.

I have found a little motivation though and have thrown so much away hehe (mainly ohs junk lol)

hope you can find some motivation mumanddad! I hate moving :wacko: sorry, i know thats not motivational :blush: but just understand as we did that a couple months ago and we are still unpacking :blush: you'll get it done though :) you have to get it done, and so i bet you'll do a great job and get everything packed. :thumbup:

So many :pink: bumps!!!

Today DS and I are going on a play date with our besties and we are going apple picking. Hopefully i'll get a chance to make some apple pie! YUM!

I wouldn't normally mind but its the 2nd time in a year, but it has to be done this house is not safe for a baby there is so many problems.

I will be unpacking in a few months because we still have renovations to make to our new house atm my mil is in there cleaning up after the plasters.

I have found a little motivation though and have thrown so much away hehe (mainly ohs junk lol)

I hate moving! LOL I moved to Kuwait for a year a couple years ago. My husband went 6 months before me and left 6 months before me. When he left he didn't have a chance to go back for all his stuff which meant - I packed his stuff for a year, 6 months later packed mine, 6 months later packed his and sent it home, 6 months later packed mine and sent it home, during that time he got transfered to another state so when I joined him it was a new house with ALL our stuff that he hadn't even begun to unpack, unpacked it all, 1 year later we moved to a different house on base. :dohh: Then he actually told me he wanted to move off base and I laughed at him and told him that's fine but I'd be going on vacation from before our house was packed to when the new one was unpacked. Didn't happen - we're still here, thank goodness!!

Tigger, u can add :pink: for me please :cloud9:

Really? I am off on Thursday and don't get on the computer so I am 6 pages behind from 1 day?

mumanddad - oh i hate moving. The next time I move, i'm hiring someone to pack up all my stuff. Don't think I can do it myself again. I moved twice this year. Moved out of my 1-bedroom condo to a 3-bedroom 3 level townhouse when I got married and was renting my condo out to someone. Well that person had to move out b/c they were no longer working so that meant I had to pay all the bills for the that place, and due to my DH's line of work in construction, money slowed up on his end so I was paying both places and it was just too much. So we moved back to the condo in June since I owned it and now we're looking to move in a year to a bigger place, once we figure out how to sell this one. The thought of moving again makes me cringe. :wacko:

hey ladies! how is everyone doing? i have been having so much trouble sleeping :( When I do finally fall asleep I wake up sweating and in tears because of nightmares! last night I didn't go to bed until about 3am. I tried to lay down around midnight but I was just not tired at all. So instead I did some crocheting and I baked banana bread. I woke DH up at 2am to try a piece fresh out of the oven :haha: he LOVES banana bread so this was a happy surprise for him.

Anyone else feeling really... big? I feel like when I go out, people are still looking at me contemplating if I'm pregnant or if I'm just fat. It's weird because I feel like my bump is up higher than it should be. DH tells me I look very pregnant not fat... but it still feels like fat to me haha.

This is my bump a day shy of 20 weeks... it just looks so...... round :shrug:
https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/Baby%20LeBlanc%20Feb%202012/19and6.jpg
My mom tells me that I'll look more round because I'm having a girl, but I thought that was just a myth?

congrats on the baby girls tequiro and babyangelic!!! still can't believe the stats and the girls keep rolling in!!!

lovely bump zombiekitten! everyone has slightly different shape and size bumps, looks perfect to me :D

yuuuuummm somebody mentioned banana bread and its made me STARVING

i don't know how you keep on top of this all tiggertea, soooooo many updates lol - well done gal x

Zombie,i am feeling HUGE :haha:
...what do you keep your heat set at night? or if your heat is set off right now, whats the temp, generally speaking, in your bedroom? i am practically guranteed nightmares if the house gets over about 71 degrees. i dont know why but as long as its not over that temp, then i never get them, and if it is i will get quite a few in one night.

we picked apples, baked some pies, and i got the downstairs all cleaned :D it was a very productive day :D love the smell of freshly baked pies!!!

Holy girl bumps! I can't wait till Tuesday and try this again lol. Here is my bump todayIMAG0114.jpg

OMG I still have the air on!!! I can't take sleeping hot. I have it on 74 but by 3 am I always run downstairs and lower it. I am such a hot sleeper because I am not hot during the day in general but I don't think it's pregnancy related I'm always like that. My DH has a heating blanket and I have the thinest blanket ever and I wear as close to nothing as possible. i can't even think about menopause and hot flashes

haha...i can not have my feet covered, otherwise i get way too warm and get nightmares too...so weird how all that works! this is constant though, since i was little, so not pregnancy induced either...although i sort of wish it were haha

:yellow: please :flower:

updated!

My wee monster is sick so haven't been keeping on top of the list and conversations as much as I'd like, so I apologise if I have to be reminded a couple of times about things. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->