February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Tigger, you do a kick-butt job of keeping things updated. High-five to you! haha. Especially with such a chatty group :)

We usually keep our house around 76. Dh would like it hotter but my face needs to be cool to sleep okay. Now that I'm pregnant it's usually about 74. But we keep windows open so it's warmer in the day and cooler at night. It was 68 in here when I woke up this morning. I'm sure my Dh was miserable! LOL

holy cow! :shock: 76 sounds way too hot! lol ...of course, up here in New England we spend loads of $$$$ on heat, so thats probably one reason why i dont fancy it lol.

DH wants our thermostat set to 70-71 most of the time... I'm comfortable at 74-75... Thankfully it's started to cool down a little more here and I'm actually waking up needing to put the heater on! Our electricity bills have SUCKED for a couple of months because it's just been SO hot (over 100 degrees for some record-breaking amount of days)...

Jokerette; unsubscribe from the thread and don't go back as tempting as it can be. I've dealt with stuff like that before and it's not worth stressing over.. Sounds like they over-reacted to something perfectly innocent. I used to get upset over threads where people would flip out and gang out on me and now wherever I go (forums, facebook etc) I make it a rule to back out as soon as I start feeling stressed and not look again. Life's too short to be stressed over what someone is saying on the internet :lol: ;) :hugs:

I've been craving spicy stuff recently... Sat eating a jar of jalapenos last night... :S They're YUMMY though!! :haha:

My fabric etc has arrived for making postpartum cloth pads, so once DH gets home with our dinner (ordered out as we have no proper food in the house... :blush:) he'll be bringing the parcel up so I can ruffle through it!! :yipee:

ETA: Oh yeah, I am feeling a little paranoid about my girl not being a girl now! Especially since my newborn diaper stash looks decidedly girly at this point :haha:

Tigger, you do a kick-butt job of keeping things updated. High-five to you! haha. Especially with such a chatty group :)

I'll second that, you're doing great job.:thumbup: Nearly 5000 posts time for kelly to get another cake ready!!

Zombie,i am feeling HUGE :haha:
...what do you keep your heat set at night? or if your heat is set off right now, whats the temp, generally speaking, in your bedroom? i am practically guranteed nightmares if the house gets over about 71 degrees. i dont know why but as long as its not over that temp, then i never get them, and if it is i will get quite a few in one night.

we picked apples, baked some pies, and i got the downstairs all cleaned :D it was a very productive day :D love the smell of freshly baked pies!!!

No heat on right now. It's too early. DH and I are winter people, we LOVE the cold weather. But I think since we live on the second floor, if the windows are closed it gets to be like an oven in here, and I think you are right and the heat is why I'm getting nightmares. I love New Englnd, I am so excited that today is the first day of fall!! :wohoo: Can't wait to see the leaves changing!!

holy cow! :shock: 76 sounds way too hot! lol ...of course, up here in New England we spend loads of $$$$ on heat, so thats probably one reason why i dont fancy it lol.

Lol, we usually live in Florida with only a couple months that are "cold" and now we're in Arkansas and since we live on base we don't have to pay for the heat. That said, we still don't need it but a few months out of the year! We still don't have the heat on and we won't for a while yet!

Zombie,i am feeling HUGE :haha:
...what do you keep your heat set at night? or if your heat is set off right now, whats the temp, generally speaking, in your bedroom? i am practically guranteed nightmares if the house gets over about 71 degrees. i dont know why but as long as its not over that temp, then i never get them, and if it is i will get quite a few in one night.

we picked apples, baked some pies, and i got the downstairs all cleaned :D it was a very productive day :D love the smell of freshly baked pies!!!

No heat on right now. It's too early. DH and I are winter people, we LOVE the cold weather. But I think since we live on the second floor, if the windows are closed it gets to be like an oven in here, and I think you are right and the heat is why I'm getting nightmares. I love New Englnd, I am so excited that today is the first day of fall!! :wohoo: Can't wait to see the leaves changing!!

I'm originally from CT and while I don't miss the cold winters...I do miss the changing of the seasons as we have them up there! Most of my family is up there in CT with one cousin living in NH!

We are just about to head out to Disney on Ice!! I'm a huge Disney nerd and Dh caters to this quite nicely. I didn't even have to ask to go to this! We were in the car when we saw the billboard and I was squealing over it and he said I could get tickets! This was months ago so I've been (im)patiently waiting for a while! Yey!

We did Disney on ice and toy story they both were so good!!!! Have a great time!!

We turned the heat on once last week up here in New England, but lately I have been loving the crisp fall air!!

This weekend DH is away with a bunch of guy friends for a bachelor party, so I have the house to myself for a few days. Lazy days!!! I will miss him but I'm also excited to have some quiet time to just hang with the girls :)

Hope everyone had a great Friday and a good weekend!!

yeah, i love the changing seasons, and fall is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I love this time of yr!
I hope we dont turn our heat until at end of Nov...but idk, guess it depends on the weather...we are cheap :blush: when we lived in our townhouse, we kept the heat at like 59-60 in the winter because it was an old building and we paid an arm and a leg for heat, despite the fact that we had natural gas heat :dohh: thank God we dont live there anymore! i dont think our heat bill will be too bad, but def. waiting until the last minute to turn it on lol if i had heat for free, i probably wouldn't have it any higher than 71 just because i get warm easily, and its easier to warm up then it is to cool down.

i went and did some more shopping today :blush: a little too much pink :blush: i think if she is a boy, im going to lose a fair bit of money

i went and did some more shopping today :blush: a little too much pink :blush: i think if she is a boy, im going to lose a fair bit of money

LOL! Keep the receipts!! I buy mostly second-hand so I'm trying only for bargains, so I have a chance of selling stuff on for the same price if Peawich has a peen... :haha:

I just found someone selling a bunch of really cute girly stuff on ebay... I may have to grab a couple of bits... OR convince my mum that we need the stuff!! ;) :lol:

Well being on the other side we stopped turning on the heat this week as it has been sitting mid 20's up to 30 degree Celsius think that is around 77-86 Fahrenheit. Don't think I'm looking forward to the heat waves this summer. Last year we had a few weeks of mid 40's (113F) right about when we are due.

Hello Ladies ~ Im not feeling to special, tired, headachy & a little sick :sick: :awww:

Many Congrats to 'dreamer' 'BabyAngelic' and 'TeQuiero' on their :pink: bumps :cloud9:

or what if i have the 3D scan and it is a boy? :cry: (not that im upset about having a boy) im just so excited of having a girl, i think it would hurt a little to find out its actually a boy iykwim ? :shrug:

I was just the same when told my 3rd child was a Girl (something id only dreamt of was having a Girl, after 18 years of cars & blue things around the house!)

I had a 16 week private gender scan & still didnt believe it! :dohh:
Had a 20 week scan & still didnt believe it! :dohh:
Had a 26 week private 4d scan & still didnt believe it! :dohh:

She was born.....And, I couldnt believe it! :cloud9::pink::dance:

Hi everyone! Hope you're all feeling good. I just reached 20 weeks today...wow half way! So I thought I'd check in and see how you lovely ladies are. OH and I had the 20 week scan yesterday and although we planned to stay team yellow we kinnnnddddaaa cracked and found out we're having a boy! I have been convinced it was a boy, isn't that weird?

Love n hugs to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->