February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

ellitigg - what's your due date? I can't find you on the list in the OP. :dohh:

ARGH! Dh turned the heat on yesterday to keep it at 76. I was sooo hot all night and I'm still hot. Gonna have to turn it back off.

The Disney show was awesome! Turns out it wasn't one of the ice shows, it was "Disney Live" so it was a stage show, but it was great. Dh commented a couple times, "This is nice, I feel like we're actually at Disney". Which means he feels like we're home, lol. Baby boy kicked up a STORM during all the songs. So either he Loves Disney music or he hates it. Considering the family he's being born into, I'm going to go with Love...otherwise he'll be miserable!

And I forgot to tell you guys. The other night we had dinner with Dh's partner and their First Sergeant and Commander. The Commander is a good friend of Dh's and his wife is actually being induced on Oct 18th. They lost a baby right before we lost ours and then got pregnant again right before we did, lol. Anyways, so he (Commander) asked how far along I am and I said, "5 months". He was all shocked and asked how many weeks I was - 20. "Well", he says, "That's not 5 months because months don't have exactly 4 weeks in them." I just rolled my eyes and passed on the conversation. Didn't need to call him out in front of all his buddies, but...really? Yes, I know if we were talking something else, 20 weeks would not be 5 months...but when you are talking pregnancy, each month IS 4 weeks which DOES make me 5 months. Dork.

Hi ladies!! just having a catch up!! dont seem to get much time to chat recently but I am always keeping up with posts.

I really cant wait for my gender scan!! all of you ladies are finding out and I am still 3 weeks away!! I am soooo impatient!! I want to start arranging the rooms and moving the boys around so they dont feel pushed out when baby arrives so want to do it as soon as possible so they get used to it before LO is here if you get me.

Also now tackling the potty training - dont want 2 lots of nappies to change in feb!!

I worked out the other day that I actualy only have 14 weeks left at work!! then I got slightly excited and did a little dance around the office!! lol

cant get over how many girls there are on this thread!! madness!!

oh well, best get on again!! spk soon ladies. xx

ellitigg - congrats on team :blue:!!! We need more hotdogs around here...so many hoggie zippers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: JK, im so excited for everyone indeed!!!!

johnsprincess - so glad you are having a great and fun time!!

Wow, I've just come back after a week away, that was some reading to catch up! I can't believe how many pink bumps we have!

I've got my 2nd scan tomorrow, so excited. We are definitely staying team yellow :)

Hi ladies,

has anyone experienced any pain in their lower belly?

was on the phone yesterday and the kids were being noisy so I went and sat on the front step outside to get some peace, well when I had finished I went to get up and had a massive pain in my stomach. it was like my muscles had ceased in the position and i had to bend back over and come back up slowly, but it hurt for like 10 mins?

anyone suffered with anything similar?

Geogem- I haven't had anything that last for as long as 10 mins, but I have had an occasionally sharp pain when changing positions or standing up too fast. I was thinking it must be "round ligament pains".

Hi ladies,

was on the phone yesterday and the kids were being noisy so I went and sat on the front step outside to get some peace, well when I had finished I went to get up and had a massive pain in my stomach. it was like my muscles had ceased in the position and i had to bend back over and come back up slowly, but it hurt for like 10 mins?

Yes i have had that exact thing but mine doesn't last for 10 mins but it does hurt for a couple minutes.

Gem, I was having pains, but mine were REALLY strong BHs. They would last for like 5 minutes at a time.

I am having them pains right now but i have moved house and now cleaning the old one.. I think i have done to much - my mil keeps telling me off but i am going around cleaning behind her!! Ahhhh

hope your all having a good weekend x

ive only read a little so if i miss u, i promise i will catch up !!!
junebugs - congrats on your boy !!! :blue: i was right!!!!
kelly- congrats on ur girl :pink: ! i was wrong :haha:
we had our scan yesterday and.........
:pink: GIRL :pink:

:dance: :happydance: :dance:

she was very shy and the lady wasnt really confident at first but at the end of the scan she said shes pretty sure girl as she got flashed a few times and there were no bits at all.
tried getting some 3d photos but our little girl had her hands over her head !
we are completely shocked as this is the 2nd girl in my DH's family in over 20years !!
my husband is completely worried about raising a girl though :haha:
but over the moon, hes so proud of his swimmers :rofl:

TIGER! ohmygoodnes, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't seen much from guppy on here recently (ive not been on in a while)
has she found out gender???

we go for our scan on weds, and if baby doesn't cooperate, we have a 3d on thurs. SO EXCITED

love the name :)

congrats to all of the ladies on the many many scans. making me super anxious for mine! this will be the longest 3 day stretch ever!

to top it all off, a week and a half ago, a friend of ours had twins, then this friday, one of my sisters had her daugher, and saturday, my other sister had her son (the only other sister had her son in july)

it was so nice to have all of us pregnant at the same time. there are only 4 of us, and we were all expecting :)
but now i'm the only one left waiting!! lol. i'm lonely already!!!

Hi ladies,

Yep, when I get up too quickly sometimes - either from a sitting or laying position! :)

geogem, it sounds like Braxton Hicks (BHs) or round ligament pain...to me, it seems more BHs than round ligament. But ya never know..

Almost Mama, im here! :hi: hehe We go for our scan on Wednesday!!! :wohoo: dont think we are staying team :yellow: :blush: i just am TOOO excited not to find out now that the time is near! BUT we are keeping it a secret from EVERYONE else (except you BNB girls) so no talk on FB or anywhere (outside of BNB) for that matter! :shhh: What time is your appt? Mine is at 11:15am (Eastern Standard time). Can't wait to hear about yours!!!

thanks ladies, you have made me feel a little bit better - you'd think with this being my 3rd i'd know by now!! lol.

feeling better now tho - just cant wait for my scan!! only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!

no worries geogem! i NEVER EVER had BHs with my son :nope: not even when i was over! It NEVER happened, this time, though, i was worried sick for a couple of days bc of this bad cramping i was getting, im almost positive they were BHs but it was just something i never considered before since i never had them with DS. Learn something new everyday!

i can't wait to hear what you're having! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->