February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

you are so lucky to be from the future!!! Jealous :haha:
guess that means you have to wait an extra day to find out about the color of my bump :smug: haha

lmao i love being in the future :rofl:
true.... but.... im also a day closer to ur scan then u r :p :haha:

also - its quite good because i go to sleep, wake up and find out the colour of everyones bumps !

Tiger: yay you! I hope you keep it up after the baby is born for you but I love to hear about people putting there cravings aside for their babies. Good for you!

I had a long day and it's 9:30 pm and I'm already in bed.

Hope all are well.

1 1/2 days till my scan woopie

i dont even make it to 930pm before im in bed :haha: so thats late for me lol ! i usually crawl to bed when my toddler goes to sleep at about 830. i feel really old, when im actually really young ! (youngest in this group i think)

haha when i was in college (just a yr or so ago) i could stay up, easily, until 2am and then get up at 7am...erm not so much anymore! :jo:

Tiger, I wish mine went to bed that early!! Last night DS2 did not go to sleep until after 1 am!! How old are you Tiger, if you don't mind me asking??

Another note on the clothes, I would not spend a fortune on baby clothes, as I know that my boys were famous for overfilling their diapers in about 2 seconds!!

1am?!?! wow thats crazy! and i thought 9pm was too late for DS! lol...of course to make up for it, he does wake up with the chickens!!! the crack of down and you can bet your butt he WILL be up demanding breakfast and love!

Yeah, it did not help that he was up at 830 this morning, it was way to early for this pregnant woman!!! So I have been yawning allll day looooooong!!!

1am ?!?!?! i would cry if he didnt go to bed until 1am !
jesse is currently going through a ' I refuse to sleep through the night stage' :nope: for about 3 months now, he goes to bed at 830pm, wakes up at midnight for a bottle, wakes up at 2am crying for a cuddle, 5am crying for a cuddle :nope: and then up at 6-630am. he just doesnt sleep anymore. he used to be such a good sleeper! i dont know what happened.
im 20 and a half lol. i really am not interested in going out and getting blind drunk every weekend. ive always wanted a family :cloud9:

^ samsie :cloud9: im only 23, got married at 20 (to my hs sweetheart :wedding:), got pregnant at 21. MCed :( got pregnant again and gave birth at 22. Now pregnant again and will have another at age 23 :cloud9: its def a lifestyle that i love!

oh my, 8:30 would be sleeping in haha isaiah gets up FOR THE DAY around 6am :shock: ...of course if your kiddie is keeping up until 1am im not sure id call that sleeping in lol

i would kill for jesse to sleep until 830 am :haha:
see girls, this is wat u have to look 4ward to :rofl:

LOL, Tiger you are not too much younger than me!! I just turned 21 in June!! I had my first son REALLY young (not planned at all, I was only 15). Then I met my DH when I was 17 we got married 6 months later (still 17) and DS2 was conceived and born when I was 18. Now at 21 I am having my final baby!! I haven't been able to, nor do I want to go out and be crazy.
Normally he isn't so bad, I think that since DH and I wanted some alone time to just cuddle he did not want to sleep!!

Normally he isn't so bad, I think that since DH and I wanted some alone time to just cuddle he did not want to sleep!!

of course :dohh:

haha, you girls are gonna love the life of a mama :winkwink: promise :D I deeply enjoy it :)

Guppy is right, it is definitely a great thing!! They are sooooo loving and it makes me feel complete, even when they make me crazy!!

My son never goes to sleep before 9:30 it's insane. I blame the 12:00-2:30 "rest period" they have at school. I usually pass out in the recliner next to his bed before hes asleep.

I feel old now :( I'm 35 now yikes I still maintain 29 to anyone who asks lol.

35 isnt old !!!
tequiro - this will be our last bubba as i really dont think i can survive hyperemesis a 3rd time ! so this will be our final baby and i will only be 20 ! :haha:

can some of u ladies please take a look at this thread for me ?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/748352-heavy-pressure-cervix.html

35 isnt old !!!
tequiro - this will be our last bubba as i really dont think i can survive hyperemesis a 3rd time ! so this will be our final baby and i will only be 20 ! :haha:

This is likely to be our last too and I'll be 20 (and about 3 months) when she's born.
I couldn't get off the sofa from 6-16 weeks and don't know what I'd have done without my amazing OH. He's off work sick (waiting for a diagnosis but has suspected crohns) He cooked, cleaned, looked after Liam.
I want to start focusing on my career to give my babies the best possible future. Plans are to qualify as a bookkeeper next November. Work from then until Amelia starts school, then train as an accountant. I also want to get back in shape and if I think there will be more babies in the future I won't be motivated enough to push myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->