February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Thank you for all of your kind words ladies :flower: It means a lot :friends:

nightkd - TBH, if our insurance wasn't going to cover the FSBC MW (they refused HB coverage), I would totally have gone unassisted this time...i can't afford to pay privately for a lay MW (on top of my private insurance), and i sure as hell do not want to go back to the hospital, so i would totally do an UCB if this MW at the free standing birth center was not covered! Giving birth the last time really taught me a lot about trusting my instincts and that i am created to do this and so is my baby. I look back and i think, sure i was in a hospital but the thing is, no one did anything but me! Well DH caught the baby, but that was it. Sure they did intermittent fetal monitoring, but that was all. I had to fight the system and it turns out i did EVERYTHING on my own anyways, so im totally chill with doing that should i ever need/want to. Sorry for the rant :blush:

Also, did you check the red cross website? They probably have something. I would call the local fire dept or EMS ppl too :thumbup:

KellyC75- so glad to hear you are feeling better!

Welcome Lisa! Congrats on Team :pink:! Your LO will have lots of other pink bump buddies :friends:

tiggertea- thanks for updating the front page! You are doing a fab job x

I just realized my EDD is the 23rd of the month again! It was Aug. 23 with Isaiah and this one is Feb 23, how creepy is that! lol Well, with Isaiah that was based on LMP and wasnt based on Ov. (despite not ov.ing until CD 20 :dohh:) but this one actually is based off ovulation....otherwise i would be about a week ahead! It would have been Feb 16th, but I ov.ed on CD 22...i just through it was strange...wonder if this one will be born on the 4th as well lol...i may end up having a march baby lol

Welcome Lisa :flower:

Guppy, congrats on your boy bump. I'm so sorry that you had a bad scan experience but see it worked out perfect in the end :hugs:

Welcome to our chatty bunch Lisa!! :) We're happy to have you. Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, but I think I remember you from TTC...did you have a Simpons avatar?

Hey ladies, if any of you would like to do the Brazilian Old Wives tale, then please come vote on the newer thread! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ilians-old-wives-tales-gender-prediction.html
There was an older one floating around in the 2nd tri and everyone did respond, however, I dont think the OP to that thread is active on her account and she did not place an actual poll, so please stop in and vote, especially if you did on the older thread. But if this is your first time, drop by and vote! (This is the older thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...d-wives-tales-gender-prediction-test-try.html) (This is the one you vote at: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ilians-old-wives-tales-gender-prediction.html)

Guppy I am SO HORRIFIED at your first scan experience yesterday :( but thank goodness you were able to go back and have a sweet tech who was so nice!!! Congrats on team :blue:!!! We need a few more boys around here ;)

^Thank you so much hun :friends: The second tech really made me feel better!
And yep, looks like are bumps are gonna be good buds! Finally some more boys :haha:

by the way, where did you get the "February 2012, expecting our little lovebug" icon in your siggy? I love it!!!

i found this website and it's pretty good!
lets all try and keep positive, but lets educate ourselves as well. I know there were quite a few of us worried about another back to back labor. and i think this site was fab x

https://www.homebirth.org.uk/ofp.htm

Good morning ladies! It's about 1043 here and I've just been sitting around since I woke up - watching Gattica, lol. I think I need some breakfast though - I'm hungry!!! No big plans for today...I should clean up a bit and I'd like to do some crafts but I've been feeling Super lazy this week.

Looking forward to Saturday though...it's the Wing Ding festival. We've never been so I'm really not sure what to expect, lol.

that should be a lot of fun JohnsPrincess! Eat some yummy wings for me! YUM!...maybe i'll make that tonight for supper lol

Guppy, I posted in your thread about the Brazilian Old Wives Tale. Not sure if I said congrats on your :blue: or not but YAY!! They will be very close and Elliot will want to do EVERYTHING that Isaiah does!!

Welcome to Lisa.

Good luck at your scan today AlmostMama

that should be a lot of fun JohnsPrincess! Eat some yummy wings for me! YUM!...maybe i'll make that tonight for supper lol

LOL, well my husband will def eat lots for you...if they have any boneless! Neither of us like wings with bones in them and I can only stomach certain chicken right now, LOL!!! But I guess it's like a fair so there should be lots of yummy food and silly stuff to check out.

wow guppy realy glad you got your scan again yesterday. and congrats on team Blue - your boys will be soooo close! my boys are inseperable and Blake follows Lewis around everywhere! I love having my boys its fab!!

Well I managed to get another midwife apointment sorted yesterday and she was lovely! told her I felt a little uncomfortable with not going back until jan so she booked me in for a couple more appointments for reassurance. she also listened to lo's heartbeat and checked me over, was soo much nicer than the other lady.

only 2 weeks tomorrow until my scan now!! cant wait to find out what team we are on!!

my sister is on waiting game at the min as she has had her eggs implanted last week and is now in her 2ww to test!! would be soooo nice for her to be pregnant this time!! she has waited sooo long for this!!

Im glad you were able to get more appts hun. That will make you feel much better :hugs:

Congrats to your sister for being PUPO! how exciting!
In my family, usually 2-3 girls are preggo at the same time (never planned though), but it is tons of fun! My SIL had her baby two days ago. My little sister is due 3 weeks before me! so that will be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->