February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Happy anniversary, Tiger!! I hate that you are sick on your anniversary though!! :hugs:

Welcome to our group, Nicole!

how can u not know who iggle piggle is !!!?!!! lol

thankyou tequiero :hugs: it does suck. someone on my facebook said to me "at least you dont have to talk to have anniversary sex" :shock: :rofl:

how can u not know who iggle piggle is !!!?!!! lol

...Im guessing it has something to do with the fact that im American :rofl:
...there are these grocery store type places called "Piggly Wiggles" though :haha: so i was confused at first lol

Tiger, that is really funny!! And I agree with Guppy, I don't think that we have Iggle Piggle here.... I've never heard of him either!!

i dont know what tree house is either lol !
hes in a show called 'in the night garden' . its for toddlers, and its very trippy lol. but jesse is addicted, he doesnt watch much tv but this is his all time favourite show! he is mesmerised.
here is a trailer on youtube lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNVYEi0Da-A

Thanks Guppy! I am feeling much better today, which is great. :hugs: Thank goodness!

Aw that is so cute Tiger! I’ve never heard of Iggle Piggle before either, but that’s adorable!

Hubby felt Aria kick last night, and got teary. Let’s just say that basically kicked me into becoming a fountain of tears. :haha: I’m so glad he finally got to feel her though; she was pretty active after dinner last night, much stronger than previous days. :)

Haha I know, but it's true.
I have so much less to worry about this time. The only question the dr had for me was if I was okay with a repeat c-section (or if I wanted a vbac). And I have nooooo interest in a vbac, so that's pretty much it. Everything else is done. And I am so happy to have very little choice in the matter.
I know everyone is different, and I wish that those of you who WANT to make your own choices are permitted to do that. But I am happy to go into the hospital and just go with the flow. :)

Well that would be a heck of a lot easier as far as planning goes, and even being worried about birth....do you have a scheduled c-section date yet? or do you think you'll wait to for labor to start and then have the section? Thats a nice way to calm your fears though! ...im looking forward to giving birth again, but im also nervous about it being a repeat posterior baby...ugh. lucky! haha

No date yet, but my hospital won't do it before 39 weeks, and my dr tends to do planned sections on Tuesdays (so I hear)... so my educated guess is Feb 21st. :)
It really calms me to know that there is a procedure in place and we just follow it. With #1, the whole unexpected go-with-the-flow thing scared the heck out of me. Looking back, I wonder if that's why my labor wasn't progressing-- if I was so scared that my body was trying to avoid it happening?
Anyway, I can relax and look forward to meeting my baby this time. Perfect. :)

Haha I was thinking of Piggly Wiggly, too... although we don't actually have any around here. I have never heard of Iggle Piggle, but the clip reminds me of Teletubbies... which Thomas only watched a couple times at grandma's and never got too interested in, thank goodness!!
Ever see Boobah? It's equally trippy. I don't get kids' TV. :nope:

Im away for a week and there is a trillion pages to catch up on! Cheers ladies!! :coffee:
Thank god the boss has gone out for the afternoon so Ive had chance to read it all!!

Think it was geogem who's sister got a BFP after IVF - woooooo congrats to her!! My sister will hopefully be starting the long road of IVF soon so I hope she is as successful as your sis with the BFP!!

Short update on me (should you be interested in lil old me!) Think me and OH have decided against buying a house (his credit score is crap so they will lend us about a fiver :haha:) and my dream house has now been sold :growlmad: so no other house will do!!
Saw a gorgeous house to rent on Saturday and although it only has 2 bedrooms (which is sufficient tbh but I wanted 3.....) it has a mahooooosive garden and a 'summer house' with electric to it and is a bargain!!
Going to look at another slightly cheaper 3 bedroom house on Tuesday and have one more to look at when we finaly have some free time!!!
Just need to see if OH gets his new job up in North Yorkshire or if he is still going to be commuting to South Yorkshire before we decide for definate where we will live.....why does finding somewhere to live be so difficult!!

Welcome nicole.

That's cute swan. Dh keeps trying not Mich yet.

Did you guys ever see oobie now thats crazy hands w eyes and kids actually watch it.

We r on our way to the Bronx zoo pb this beautiful jersey day. We have syopped 4 times already geez hope we get there

Does anyone have to travel one hour (or more) to get to your place of birth? :shrug:

Mine's about a half hour, Gups. Hoping that it won't be snowy! :haha:

Have fun at the zoo Saphire! :dance: I love NYC! :D

Well i know it's not a holiday fro any of you but HAPPY THANKSGIVING anyways from Canada!!!

I'm off today from work and we are heading over to my parents house for dinner tonight. The baby has been moving around like crazy and over the weekend all the family wanted to feel him moving.

We been thinking of names but i am stuck on one name, DH likes it to but he does not want to give a 100% yes until he is born... which is driving me nuts because i want to call my little one by his name when i'm talking to him. The name we like is Mason.

Thanks Swanxx, mine is an hour long drive in perfect summer weather and no construction...im getting worried about commuiting there in the worst winter month of the year :( ...a normally one hour drive could easily turn into to :(

Awwww, Mason is such a cute name. Middle name?

And it is too a holiday here. It's Columbus Day. :haha:
Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!! :)

Hey ladies.. hope your all well..

Guppy-I drive about 45mins for my dr...

Happy anniversary tiger.. :)

2 days till my scan.. i just cant wait..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->