February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Anyone else want a massage soooo bad? My back is really sore... has been since 7dpo. But I hear massages are not recommended in first trimester due to "liability" and also the release of toxins into your body from a massage. Oh... i just want one. I'm sure a backrub from hubby is safe though right?

well that was a waste of time!!! scan had nothing there!not even a gestational sac :( they have started hcg tracking to rule out ectopic. i personally think its still too early but we will need to wait and see. feel really deflated. just need o wait for my blood results now. she said they would call today before 3. so will see, really stressed now!! xxxx

:( Just know that all of us on here have our fingers crossed for there to be some good news coming this afternoon for you! :hugs:

Hi everyone :)

My baby is due February 14th. It was not a planned pregnancy but I'm very happy (and nervous!) anyway. I'm 23, still in school and been with my boyfriend for almost a year (known him longer).

I'm kind of terrified..anybody on the same boat? :)

I weighed myself again this morning..and according to my scales I'm now considered underweight.
I feel so bad for my baby. I'm trying so hard to eat but I just can't eat very much. I'm eating less than Liam! I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow to grab a form and for her to take my weight and height. I'm going to have a word with her and ask for something to stop me from feeling sick. It's not even 7 o'clock and I've already had two sickness episodes. 1st time was when I'd just got up and now I just threw up my breakfast. My stomach is aching right now. I really can't do this:cry: I'm having to leave Liam upset so I can go and throw up. I'm struggling to give him any attention because I feel sick all day long. I'm really struggling. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel your pain hun, im a slim person anyway and now the ms is getting bad im struggling to eat anything every smell makes me want to be sick im picking at things but not actually eating alot :growlmad:
maybe you can get something from mw or doc to stop the ms :hugs:

Thanks, really helps knowing I'm not alone feeling like this. I've not been too bad today. I threw up again at 11. So thats 3 times in 1 morning. But I've since eaten and kept down half a cheese sandwhich and a bounty (probably not the best thing when I'm feeling sick but OH got it for me...so I had to eat it)
I'm going to BEG the midwife to give me some anti-sickness tablets tomorrow because feeling like this isn't good for me, the baby or Liam.

I weighed myself again this morning..and according to my scales I'm now considered underweight.
I feel so bad for my baby. I'm trying so hard to eat but I just can't eat very much. I'm eating less than Liam! I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow to grab a form and for her to take my weight and height. I'm going to have a word with her and ask for something to stop me from feeling sick. It's not even 7 o'clock and I've already had two sickness episodes. 1st time was when I'd just got up and now I just threw up my breakfast. My stomach is aching right now. I really can't do this:cry: I'm having to leave Liam upset so I can go and throw up. I'm struggling to give him any attention because I feel sick all day long. I'm really struggling. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel your pain hun, im a slim person anyway and now the ms is getting bad im struggling to eat anything every smell makes me want to be sick im picking at things but not actually eating alot :growlmad:
maybe you can get something from mw or doc to stop the ms :hugs:

Thanks, really helps knowing I'm not alone feeling like this. I've not been too bad today. I threw up again at 11. So thats 3 times in 1 morning. But I've since eaten and kept down half a cheese sandwhich and a bounty (probably not the best thing when I'm feeling sick but OH got it for me...so I had to eat it)
I'm going to BEG the midwife to give me some anti-sickness tablets tomorrow because feeling like this isn't good for me, the baby or Liam.

Just do the very best you can... keep taking your vitamins and drink lots of water... you will get through this stage and pretty soon you will be eating more. I think a lot of women have trouble keeping food down at 6-12 weeks :( Chin up! Bring positive energy to the baby!

Hi, I'd like to join the February Valentines please! I got my bfp yesterday and am early pregnant with my 2nd, very excited and looking forward to sharing the pregnancy journey with other Feb Valentines!

I'm getting varying dates of either 19th or 20th so can you put me down for 20th.

hi there! :hi: May i join? :friends:

Just found out a few days ago about my :bfp:!
I got it super super early, so im wondering about twins?! :shock: i have no idea- i doubt it, but the thought has certainly been crossing my mind! :haha:

Anyways, I didn't ov. until CD 22 this cycle (and i have 32 day cycles), so based on Ov. my EDD is Feb 22nd! Hopefully i will get to see the midwife and get an exact date, but for now mark me down for the 22nd please :flower:

Can't wait to get to know you girls!

I got it super super early, so im wondering about twins?! :shock: i have no idea- i doubt it, but the thought has certainly been crossing my mind! :haha:

Anyways, I didn't ov. until CD 22 this cycle (and i have 32 day cycles), so based on Ov. my EDD is Feb 22nd! Hopefully i will get to see the midwife and get an exact date, but for now mark me down for the 22nd please :flower:

:hi: Congrats!!
How many dpo did you getyour BFP??

10 DPOs! Honestly, i thought i was out, so i didnt get a POAS addiction :blush: but the HPT (and OPK :blush:) that i took was so dark i could have DEF gotten a positive the day before (at 9 DPOs)!

When I MCed (first pregnancy) i got a positive at 10 DPOs, but it wasnt very dark. With my son, i couldn't even get a faint positive until 14 DPOs! Crazy how different pregnancys can be!

Also, i thought that it was IMPOSSIBLE to get naseous/vomit this early. I really didn't think it was true, but my God! Today i almost threw up a couple of times! (never did, but felt like it!) THIS IS NUTS! especially since i didn't have any MS AT ALL with my son!

Can I join???
I am just waiting for confirmation from the drs this afternoon but I have two :bfp:s so my estimated due date that the online calendar said is February 22nd!
It might change tho.

Hi, Because of my previous problems they had me in for a transv scan today...................and I saw the heartbeat flicking on and off. I am on cloud nine they couldn't really date it but they think about 6 weeks so I'm sticking with the EDD of 8/2/11 until the 12 week scan. Roll on February babies x

10 DPOs! Honestly, i thought i was out, so i didnt get a POAS addiction :blush: but the HPT (and OPK :blush:) that i took was so dark i could have DEF gotten a positive the day before (at 9 DPOs)!

When I MCed (first pregnancy) i got a positive at 10 DPOs, but it wasnt very dark. With my son, i couldn't even get a faint positive until 14 DPOs! Crazy how different pregnancys can be!

Also, i thought that it was IMPOSSIBLE to get naseous/vomit this early. I really didn't think it was true, but my God! Today i almost threw up a couple of times! (never did, but felt like it!) THIS IS NUTS! especially since i didn't have any MS AT ALL with my son!

I got my BFP at 10dpo too and it was strong enough for me to tell my doctor and every1 I know. (I had a doctors appointment for a breast lump- the only reason I took the test!)
My pregnancy has been so different already to how I was with Liam. Either twins or a girl!
Are you hoping for a girl so you have one of each, or would you prefer 2 boys? (Obviously the biggest hope is that baby is healthy but I know alot of people have preferences)
x

I got my BFP at 10dpo too and it was strong enough for me to tell my doctor and every1 I know. (I had a doctors appointment for a breast lump- the only reason I took the test!)
My pregnancy has been so different already to how I was with Liam. Either twins or a girl!
Are you hoping for a girl so you have one of each, or would you prefer 2 boys? (Obviously the biggest hope is that baby is healthy but I know alot of people have preferences)
x

I would be happy with either...but i really want a girl this time :pink: :blush: One of each would be nice!
...omg, what if we both have twins! :shock: :rofl:

Got my first appt. set for Thurs. June 23rd at noon! :dance:
Dont know what will happen (if i'll get an early scan or not). It may just be a meet and greet since Im switching (they are at a free standing birth center...bad experience at the hospital...) anyways, i hope they do an early scan!!!

Hi, Because of my previous problems they had me in for a transv scan today...................and I saw the heartbeat flicking on and off. I am on cloud nine they couldn't really date it but they think about 6 weeks so I'm sticking with the EDD of 8/2/11 until the 12 week scan. Roll on February babies x

Amazing :cloud9:
Congrats!

I would be happy with either...but i really want a girl this time :pink: :blush: One of each would be nice!
...omg, what if we both have twins! :shock: :rofl:

I'd love a girl to have one of each..but boys are soo easy!!

Twins would be lovely but HARD WORK. OH wants twins!!

Will you be finding out the gender or staying team yellow??
x

^ Yep :)
I like the idea of a surprise, a lot actually, but i also enjoy planning (like with the nursery and stuff). We decided we will find out this time. And if we do have a girl, we wont find out in any other pregnancies. We relocated last year and we dont know many ppl, so if we didn't find out and then did have a girl we would have absolutly nothing for her. So this time it wouldn't be good, but we will save both baby's stuff and then all pregnancies after this it can be a surprise since we will have everything (assuming girl this time).

...haha my little boy is a holy terror! :rofl: he is such a happy go lucky little fellow, but oh my can you say dare devil! HE IS NUTS!!!!! Ive worked in day cares before and his energy levels take the cake!

i got my results back this afternoon. hcg is 572 :happydance: they are happy and im going back in in 2 days for another set just because of history. i think they will more then doubled by then though. so i did only concieve 14days ago :) thats really really great numbers for only cocieveing then :happydance: i feel so relieved :) yay congrats to all the new bfps :woohoo: xxx

ps welcome Mindy!! i knew you would be joining us :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->