February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi there, we are very excited having got our first bfp last month. Our little bean is due 14th February, just a few days before my 30th bday :)

Yay! Welcome you and all the other new BFPs!

I told my DH I wanted kids by the time I was 30...which is in 2 weeks. I didn't quite make kids by 30 but I have a lil bean so nearly lol XD

I missed so much in this thread while I was away this weekend! I finally have a due date buddy! WOO!

I feel really strange this morning. Nothing giving me any reason to feel bad, but I had this feeling when I woke up that there was something wrong with the baby. Just couldn't shake it through most of the day. I've had no bleeding, and my cramping has actually eased up a bit. The only thing that bugs me is that is seems a lot of my symptoms are taking a bit of a holiday... I'm just trying not to worry for no reason, but I'm sure we all go through the anxiety like this!

:happydance:Mrsraggle for your scan, fingers crossed the time flies!!

hi to all the new ladies, this group is going to be massive!! and i can't believe how many valentines day bump buddies I have, its amazing:hugs:

Julia123, try not to worry hun, our mind can do mad things when hormones are running amok. I bet you'll be feeling it all again over the next few days, and no bleeding is fab:thumbup:

I am shattered beyond shattered and yawned all through work today, all i can feel all day is stretching niggles/cramps and my boobs hurt when i walk. I was seriously thinking as i walked back to my car after work that I am going to need a better bra quicksmart! oh yes, I appear to be off all sugary foods, from chocolate to donuts to sweet cordials, I just cant do it, i feel queasy at the slightest taste. this can only be a good thing lol, all i want is fresh stuff like salad and fresh fruit, oh and plain bread rolls!! whats everyone eating or avoiding?? as in really must have it or cant stand the sight of it??

anyway, sleep well feb ladies, night night xx:hugs:

Hi everyone,

I'm due Feb 4th (according to online calculators). This is my first pregnancy and hubby and I are really excited and a little nervous! :blush:

hi to all the new ladies, this group is going to be massive!! and i can't believe how many valentines day bump buddies I have, its amazing:hugs:

Julia123, try not to worry hun, our mind can do mad things when hormones are running amok. I bet you'll be feeling it all again over the next few days, and no bleeding is fab:thumbup:

I am shattered beyond shattered and yawned all through work today, all i can feel all day is stretching niggles/cramps and my boobs hurt when i walk. I was seriously thinking as i walked back to my car after work that I am going to need a better bra quicksmart! oh yes, I appear to be off all sugary foods, from chocolate to donuts to sweet cordials, I just cant do it, i feel queasy at the slightest taste. this can only be a good thing lol, all i want is fresh stuff like salad and fresh fruit, oh and plain bread rolls!! whats everyone eating or avoiding?? as in really must have it or cant stand the sight of it??

Right now I can't even stand the thought of Mayonnaise !! It makes me want to Vomit! Even just writing down the word.... :sick: .. it's so weird! I just was eatting it last week too.!

I missed so much in this thread while I was away this weekend! I finally have a due date buddy! WOO!

I feel really strange this morning. Nothing giving me any reason to feel bad, but I had this feeling when I woke up that there was something wrong with the baby. Just couldn't shake it through most of the day. I've had no bleeding, and my cramping has actually eased up a bit. The only thing that bugs me is that is seems a lot of my symptoms are taking a bit of a holiday... I'm just trying not to worry for no reason, but I'm sure we all go through the anxiety like this!

Don't worry, mine is just the same way... it comes full on for 2 days then starts to fade until a week later i feel almost nothing then BAM it hits me again all at once (even worse then before), then does the same thing.

I'm sure you are fine hun, when it first did this i was so sure i was having a m/c again but it came back! :hugs:

I appear to be off all sugary foods, from chocolate to donuts to sweet cordials, I just cant do it, i feel queasy at the slightest taste. this can only be a good thing lol, all i want is fresh stuff like salad and fresh fruit, oh and plain bread rolls!! whats everyone eating or avoiding?? as in really must have it or cant stand the sight of it??

loving all kinds of fruit, and like you off anything sugary (except fruit shorcake biscuits can eat loads of them!:blush:, most times i'm cooking though the smell puts me off but when start eating it tastes fine, just the smell of things unpleasant) Have started drinking rooiboos tea, it's got no caffine so can have as much as I want, brews like normal and goes with milk so it's great but smells like honey which is taking some getting used to.

Felt the same yesterday about not really feeling the symptoms so much, really worried about MMC but know it's really low chance and just need to be positive, soon enough get some pain or sickness!

Had a team meeting today at work then boss took us all for a drink! luckily was driving so had an excuse!! my bithday on sat so think will have to let ppl know by then, will be great relief, dreamt I accidentally told ppl last night!

Can someone please explain to me what a bump buddy is? Would you all not be bump buddies since we are due around the same time?

Don't worry, mine is just the same way... it comes full on for 2 days then starts to fade until a week later i feel almost nothing then BAM it hits me again all at once (even worse then before), then does the same thing.

I'm sure you are fine hun, when it first did this i was so sure i was having a m/c again but it came back! :hugs:

Thanks ladies for the encouraging words! Much appreciated :) (((hugs)))

Pixiepower: As for food, I'm not having much in the way of cravings, but I'm having crazy aversions. Problem with these aversions is that they seem to change every day! It's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to figure out what to eat right now since I don't know if something is still "off limits" that I couldn't stomach the day before! I've always been a fussy eater, so this isn't all that surprising to me, unfortunately.

Well this must be the group for me my baby is due on valentines day !!! Feb 14th 2012 im so excited!!!

Can someone please explain to me what a bump buddie is? Would you all not be bump buddies since we are due around the same time?

From what I understand you have a bump buddy for a more personal "buddy". Email/text/what have you?

Bra question:
My bbs are growing at a frightening pace and I'm afraid in another week or so, I'll have to get new bras! Did those of you who went through this just pick up the next biggest size at your lingerie store? Or are maternity bras more flexible over the long run?

I just don't want to spend big bucks on something I'm going to grow out of again!

When I had my first son I went from a DD to an F and then I went back down to a DD when I finished nursing, so until I got situated with the size I bought the cheaper bras. I had to buy them like every month or 2. With my younger son I went up to an F and never came back down, so I got to use the bras that I had from my first pregnancy, and now I am worried for when I grow out of the F's. I hope that I wont have to buy up a size for a little while longer. Something that did help a bit when I had my first son was the bra extenders, they made it so that there was a little more room for them... then I didn't feel sooooo much like :holly:

Hello Ladies! Can I join this forum?-its wonderful to see so many feb babies! My thoughts with those that lost their beans this month :hugs: and may your angels rest in peace and bring you luck for new sticky beans.

I am 31, DH and I started TTC our first last month and were delighted to be rewarded with a :bfp: in month no.2!
Due date is approximately Feb 11 by LMP :) but Feb 14 as per the doctor. 1st scan is on July 2, another 2 week wait! lol......

Symptoms- I am having trouble with big meals. 6 small meals through the day work just fine. Raw foods, cold foods preferred to spicy. System is rebelling against spice and meat.
Sore and gigantic bbs! a bit of constipation in the mornings, but not too bad as I am eating tons of fibre. I am SHOCKED to read sneezing is a symptom of pregnancy. I am sneezing a storm!!!

Please add me on page one! Good luck to everyone- stay healthy with your sticky beans!

I weighed myself again this morning..and according to my scales I'm now considered underweight.
I feel so bad for my baby. I'm trying so hard to eat but I just can't eat very much. I'm eating less than Liam! I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow to grab a form and for her to take my weight and height. I'm going to have a word with her and ask for something to stop me from feeling sick. It's not even 7 o'clock and I've already had two sickness episodes. 1st time was when I'd just got up and now I just threw up my breakfast. My stomach is aching right now. I really can't do this:cry: I'm having to leave Liam upset so I can go and throw up. I'm struggling to give him any attention because I feel sick all day long. I'm really struggling. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I weighed myself again this morning..and according to my scales I'm now considered underweight.
I feel so bad for my baby. I'm trying so hard to eat but I just can't eat very much. I'm eating less than Liam! I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow to grab a form and for her to take my weight and height. I'm going to have a word with her and ask for something to stop me from feeling sick. It's not even 7 o'clock and I've already had two sickness episodes. 1st time was when I'd just got up and now I just threw up my breakfast. My stomach is aching right now. I really can't do this:cry: I'm having to leave Liam upset so I can go and throw up. I'm struggling to give him any attention because I feel sick all day long. I'm really struggling. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

"What to expect when you're expecting" suggests you go to bed with milk and apple, or milk +string cheese to avoid M/S...the stomach lining is eating itself inducing MS when you're on an empty stomach. Hope that helps!

Today I didn't have any morning sickness. That's worrying me, but it's probably normal. But since I had it yesterday I'm worried. Van't the 12 week scan be here now?! Still 7 weeks...

I feel your pain hun, im a slim person anyway and now the ms is getting bad im struggling to eat anything every smell makes me want to be sick im picking at things but not actually eating alot :growlmad:
maybe you can get something from mw or doc to stop the ms :hugs:

well that was a waste of time!!! scan had nothing there!not even a gestational sac :( they have started hcg tracking to rule out ectopic. i personally think its still too early but we will need to wait and see. feel really deflated. just need o wait for my blood results now. she said they would call today before 3. so will see, really stressed now!! xxxx

well that was a waste of time!!! scan had nothing there!not even a gestational sac :( they have started hcg tracking to rule out ectopic. i personally think its still too early but we will need to wait and see. feel really deflated. just need o wait for my blood results now. she said they would call today before 3. so will see, really stressed now!! xxxx

ooohhh :( keep us posted! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->