February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Oh and doing well so far tho as Blake is number 94 on popular list and he's 2!! and i dont know any other Blakes around!! so far so good! lol

Can you Helllpppp? Lol. Tiger is trying to find the Facebook page and she said she looked it up by the name and can't find it?? Since I'm a member already, it comes right up when I put it in the search box so I'm not sure why she can't find it? Though, I wonder if I can put a link to it here??

try this???..

https://en-gb.facebook.com/#!/groups/240658722611800/

it did just come up when i searched. think i only got as far as biscu... and it had already suggested it!!

just been and bought a few little outfits from Tesco for my little fella, but now the bedroom swapover begins!! this is not going to be easy but need to get it done asap! :-(

Oh and doing well so far tho as Blake is number 94 on popular list and he's 2!! and i dont know any other Blakes around!! so far so good! lol

Can you Helllpppp? Lol. Tiger is trying to find the Facebook page and she said she looked it up by the name and can't find it?? Since I'm a member already, it comes right up when I put it in the search box so I'm not sure why she can't find it? Though, I wonder if I can put a link to it here??

try this???..

it did just come up when i searched. think i only got as far as biscu... and it had already suggested it!!

just been and bought a few little outfits from Tesco for my little fella, but now the bedroom swapover begins!! this is not going to be easy but need to get it done asap! :-(

Thank you!!

Ooh there's so many cute baby outfits for boys! I'm not thrilled with the toddler and above stuff, but the baby stuff? SO CUTE!

i know what you mean, little boys clothes are so cute but once they get to certain age they turn rubbish!!

did buy him a little mickey mouse hoody tho! soo cute!

try this???..

Thanks gem, I couldn't find it but did using your link.:thumbup: Had to change it to www. though as firefox didn't like the en-gb link, Amins please can you ad me, my name's Judith my pic is where we went on honeymoon. Thanks

We start our hypnobirthing classes next week, I'm beyond excited! Did you get the book and CD on your first session? Also, did you find it really OTT "hippy" or not so much? Just a bit worried Mr Monkey will find it a bit embarrasing at first.

Already bought the book on Kindle so got £15 knocked off the course fee, got the CD at the first class and a folder to add handouts and pictures to as we get them each week. We ended up doing it privately at our house which has been great as this week had to read something out which was fine with just DH and the instructor there but think I'd have chickened out if it was in a big group. Not found it too hippy at all think that's down to the instructor, she's really down to earth and is good at telling how into something we are. When OH read a script to me she offered to leave the room so we were more comfortable. There's been no weird hippy chants or saying 'ohhhm' or anything like that!!!! The first session was mainly about the history of birthing and hypnobirth, a guided relaxation and a breathing technique then watching some videos so hopefully an easy intro for your OH

YAY! Using Geo's link and changing it to www set me up to be able to find it! :dance: So I requested to join - VS are my initials. :)

I'm so tired, I did a TON this weekend and boy am I feeling it! Crazy week at work ahead of me so I may be scarce but I will be checking in on you ladies! xoxo

Ok, to the ladies who have requested the biscuit appreciation group, I just accepted you. Everyone who was in it was originally set to have administrator access to it!! :D

Did anyone realize that with the Bump.com ticker that shows the baby size in comparison to fruits/veggies that you stay at papaya for like 3 weeks?

GUPPP
did you post any scan pics?? Scarlet wants to see Elliot!!!!
hehehehehehehe :cloud9::hugs:

I may have forgot to post piccys :dohh: i can't remember if i did or not :blush:

Yay, they can get married! :wedding: haha
Love at first bump :rofl:

Introducing Elliot Giovanni (jo-VAHN-ee) :cloud9:
He was quite the stubborn little man during the ultrasound so we dont have cutesy profile piccys :wacko: here is the best one. Its a pic of the face (someone thought it was his "goods" :dohh: ...erm not quite :rofl:) ...i think i have a diva on my hands :haha:

View attachment 273706

omg im so sorry i haven't been on in so long!!!!
LOVE YOUR SCAN PIC!!!!!!!!!!

and yessss LOVE AT FIRST BUMP! how cute is thatttt??????

how've you been feeling?

Scarlet is growing like a little weed. i've gained 25lbs so farrrr! hahaha. i feel like i may tip forward!
how's your bump coming along?

Amandad your bump is so cute! You look great!!

Tequiero- yeah bummer about staying a papaya for 3 weeks! I look forward to my weekly fruit change!!!

Ladies- DH and I went away for a little "babymoon" this weekend (a mini vacation before the baby comes or before I get too big). And the best part of the weekend was that he felt our baby kick from the outside!!! I hadn't even really been feeling that strong of kicks myself until recently due to an anterior placenta, but they got really strong this weekend and DH felt it!! He loved it :)

Amandad your bump is so cute! You look great!!

Tequiero- yeah bummer about staying a papaya for 3 weeks! I look forward to my weekly fruit change!!!

Ladies- DH and I went away for a little "babymoon" this weekend (a mini vacation before the baby comes or before I get too big). And the best part of the weekend was that he felt our baby kick from the outside!!! I hadn't even really been feeling that strong of kicks myself until recently due to an anterior placenta, but they got really strong this weekend and DH felt it!! He loved it :)

That's great that DH felt the baby!! Mine hasn't felt him yet...every time he puts his hand where he's kicking, he stops!! Little brat!

YAY ! i love it when DH can feel holly from the outside :cloud9:
i think everyone should do a bump update !
me ! i have grown ALOT in the last week
compare 21 22.jpg

I don't get it... my bump is huuuuuge but I've only gained about 8 lbs?
I'm hoping this is nothing to worry about...
Here's a pic of my 21 week bump. :)
21 weeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"