February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Love the names tiggertea! That was actually our pick for a boy's name too - I really like it. Being that we have 2 girls we won't be using it though =)

sorry for my absences friends! i probably wont be on too much this week either because the in-laws are coming...i always feel so judged by them so i need to clean clean clean :laundry::dishes:

blah. we still can't feel the baby move on the outside and im almost 22 weeks :wacko: i knew this was gonna happen, but poohy! i hate waiting! it amazes me when ppl say their dh can feel their baby so flipping early because dh didn't with isaiah until about 25 weeks, and he still hasn't with this one...ive took my hand to try and feel too, but nothing...blah.

tiggertea, I am hoping you have or I have a girl because Ethan is number one on our boys list right now! Abigail is top of the girls list. My name, husband's name and La's names are all Hebrew so we'd like a Hebrew name for this LO too.

I am hoping for a homebirth this time. We had a homebirth booked last time but I was 16 days over and caved into the pressure to be induced.

I still have the pool!

ETA Two days until I am in double figures for the countdown!!!

ladies all of a sudden I am CRAVING a panera turkey sandwich... i wish we could have deli meats!!!!

you can if you heat it up jorkette!
I have tbh though, with my first pregnancy i was SO strict about not eating deli meet and not eatting over-easy eggs...this time, i use my judgement and i eat both :blush: i know, maybe not so good, but i figure women did it for millions of yrs (the eggs i mean), so as long as i get it from a reputable place, then i dont worry about it. but def did with my first.

sorry for my absences friends! i probably wont be on too much this week either because the in-laws are coming...i always feel so judged by them so i need to clean clean clean :laundry::dishes:

blah. we still can't feel the baby move on the outside and im almost 22 weeks :wacko: i knew this was gonna happen, but poohy! i hate waiting! it amazes me when ppl say their dh can feel their baby so flipping early because dh didn't with isaiah until about 25 weeks, and he still hasn't with this one...ive took my hand to try and feel too, but nothing...blah.

I hope you can feel it soon!! *I* can feel him from the outside but usually I may catch ONE kick and then it's like my hand scares him away. Because of this, Dh has yet to feel him!

you can if you heat it up jorkette!
I have tbh though, with my first pregnancy i was SO strict about not eating deli meet and not eatting over-easy eggs...this time, i use my judgement and i eat both :blush: i know, maybe not so good, but i figure women did it for millions of yrs (the eggs i mean), so as long as i get it from a reputable place, then i dont worry about it. but def did with my first.

I agree! I've had a couple things that maybe I'm not "supposed" to have. But you know, the list of "no's" is So Long that there's no way I'd be able to stick to it perfectly anyways! Tonight we're going to trivia night and they have a roast beef sandwich that I've been dying for...I'm going to have it. :thumbup:

This time round I am eating more stuff... like eggs with runny yolks, some soft-serve ice cream if I trust the seller to clean the machine properly. You can have most cheeses if they are cooked, too.

YEY!!!! Did I tell you guys about the Family Guy figurines? I can't remember... A couple weeks ago Dh came downstairs and said that the Family Guy Facebook page was having a giveaway. 500th email wins a couple signed things. So I asked him if he was going to send an email, since he LOVES Family Guy and he said no. So, I figured I would. Why not? A week later I got an email saying that the first "winner" forfeited (I'm guessing he was under 18) and that I won! And...the stuff came today! One is a "set" with Lois and part of the living room. The other is Cleaveland. Both packages are signed by, I believe, their voices! I put them right up into my Present Closet which Dh does not go into! Perfect Christmas gifts!!

Thanks so much for the advice everyone, I'm going to get in touch with the homebith team and have a chat about it, think they are quite pro homebirth in our area just have to decide if we're up for it. Basically we can opt in now and book it then change our minds at any point but not opt in if we leave it too late IYSWIM

:hugs: JP that sounds awful, it's not just you being pg I'm sure, and congrats on the figures that's great

Thanks so much for the advice everyone, I'm going to get in touch with the homebith team and have a chat about it, think they are quite pro homebirth in our area just have to decide if we're up for it. Basically we can opt in now and book it then change our minds at any point but not opt in if we leave it too late IYSWIM

:hugs: JP that sounds awful, it's not just you being pg I'm sure, and congrats on the figures that's great

Sounds like a really good plan!!!

Thank you. Just sucks because I don't know what the problem is. And, yeah! I can't wait to give them to him! He's going to laugh so hard that I actually won, I think!

hi :hi: welcome !
i have an antenatal appt soon :)

On the lunchmeat issue... Pfffft! I have been craving lunchmeat for months!! I would die if I denied myself! Subway... Panera... Lunchables... and turkey and ham sandwiches I make for myself. I never heard the no-lunchmeat thing until this pregnancy... and I would've killed someone if they told me I couldn't have my lunchmeat. Mmmmm Panera's sierra turkey... soooo good!!
And soft serve ice cream? Nope. Not giving that up either. I need to go have another DQ pumpkin pie blizzard. If you haven't, you need to. Trust me. :)

I bought Elliots "going home" outfit! :cloud9:
Im so excited!!!!
A lady on etsy is making it and it was only $15 so i thought that was awesome!

PS ...i want to post this on FB...but since no one (besides you all :winkwink:) know about my knowing we are having a boy, i have to post a girl outfit too :rofl: shhh! :shhh:

Attachments

• babyboyoutfit.jpg
    babyboyoutfit.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
Add me please. LovingRach is due on the 8th of feb!! Pink for me please as well

welcome lovingrach !
another pink to add to the group ! lol

welcome !
another pink to add to the list !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.