February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

oh and i heard back after my complaint :dance:
i got a call from the hospital, and i couldnt speak directly to the dr, but i spoke to his secretary and she said she understands how i must feel and she agrees it is wrong, so they are going to see what they can do about the issue. she said she agrees and that it should be the 16th feb for my c-section date

Ugh, DH just brought me ice-cream and I'm trying to be mad at him. :hissy::haha:

oh and i heard back after my complaint :dance:
i got a call from the hospital, and i couldnt speak directly to the dr, but i spoke to his secretary and she said she understands how i must feel and she agrees it is wrong, so they are going to see what they can do about the issue. she said she agrees and that it should be the 16th feb for my c-section date

Thats great news :thumbup:

welcome newbies!!! :hi:

tiger - glad it seems like youre finally being listened too! Hope you get the 'real' c-section date soon!

I really really wish this hour would go faster.........I'm waiting on a flash sale that starts at 11am and Im getting impatient and I dont wanna miss it!!!!!!!!!

I really really wish this hour would go faster.........I'm waiting on a flash sale that starts at 11am and Im getting impatient and I dont wanna miss it!!!!!!!!!

Ohh, sounds interesting, whats it for? :shrug:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3768387.htm a spare car seat! And Ive just got it for half price :happydance:

In my news 1 day til we *hopefully* find out if we're :pink: or :blue: :dance:

Will keep my eyes peeled for your update! How exciting!!

Anyone else have gender scans left to come? Or is tiggertea the final one?

What does everyone think about bringing young children to scans?
On the one hand, I think it would be cool to let ds see a picture of the baby in my belly... he's just getting used to the idea that there really is a baby in there. (He just turned four.)
But on the other hand, what if something is wrong? I don't want him to see mommy blubbering and crying... If I'm going to get bad news, I'd rather he not be there.
What do you all think? Those of you with other children, have you brought them to your scans?

We took DS to all of our scans...tbh thats because we dont live anywhere near family (they are in PA and we are in NH), but at the same time even if we didn't have someone to watch Isaiah, we still probably would have brought him.
IMO, i think it would be good for your son to be. He is at a good age :thumbup: and likely everything is fine :hugs:

Tiger-im so glad everything got sorted out!!!!!

Tiggertea- can't wait to hear if youre Team :pink: or Team :blue:!

Tiger - Good!!!! I'm glad they agree! Hopefully they actually change it!

Tiggertea - So exciting!!! Hopefully your LO cooperates, we're all wanting to know!!

Welcome to the new ladies!!!

Okay, to add to my rant from yesterday about Dh's cousin/my friend. So we have NOT bought the baby very much. We've bought enough clothes so he's good until about 3 months (almost all used), most of his furniture, a pack and play, some books, and a couple toys. There's a TON of stuff that we Really Really still need and it's all on my registries. We're trying to hold off until we have the showers to get that stuff.

Anyways, so she keeps saying things about how I'm buying too much for him. A) No, I'm really not. B) ...he's MY CHILD. He's my FIRST child. Of COURSE I'm going to buy things for him!!! Why shouldn't I?? The other day I found a great deal on a Little People Nativity set. Obviously he won't get it until next Christmas but it was a Great deal and it's adorable! I LOVE Nativity sets...I have about 4 adults ones that I set out every year for Christmas. Well, yesterday I get an email with her chastising me for buying things and she was like, "For example, my mom found a REALLY cute Nativity set that she bought and wanted to give him for Christmas. But I guess you already bought one. So I told her to save it for my future kids." Seriously? I wrote her mom and told her that I LOVE Nativity sets and of course he'd still love to have one from them, but that it was find if she wanted to keep it for her. And I emailed friend back and told her basically the same thing. Her reply? "Nope, too late. It's mine." SERIOUSLY!!!??? This from the girl who has NEVER had a boyfriend!! This is your GODCHILD. I don't really care if they actually give it to him or not but the attitude just pisses me off. There's about a million things he actually NEEDS and she's on my case for the few things I've bought him??? *smacks head against wall*

Hey ladies.. hope your all well.. Yay for a banana baby.. :)

and cant wait to see if your pink or blue tiggertea..

JP, I am so sorry that she is being like that!! Any woman that has children will understand how you feel and that yes, you are going to buy many many things for YOUR baby!! So, I think that her mother probably understands where you are coming from. And, my kids get a lot of the same toys from many different family members, IMO that makes it easier for them to still play if they lose parts (ie. last year DS2 got 3 of the same ball with shapes and he loved to play with them until he lost all of the shapes, and now he plays with the balls by themselves!).
Besides, babies can be very messy, so you need clothes for play and for nice. :)

JP - I would seriously like to shake that girl! :grr:

AR - We have taken Abbie to all our scans. She's 2.5.

The little man is laying so low and it hurts so much :( any idea how i can shuffle him up do i can ease the pain??

You buy your baby as much as you want hun it has nothing to do with anyone else x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->