February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

i got my results back this afternoon. hcg is 572 :happydance: they are happy and im going back in in 2 days for another set just because of history. i think they will more then doubled by then though. so i did only concieve 14days ago :) thats really really great numbers for only cocieveing then :happydance: i feel so relieved :) yay congrats to all the new bfps :woohoo: xxx

what great news! Congrats!!!

We're keeping it a suprise. We're buying neutrel newborn clothing and essentials and keeping some money away to go shopping for the less important stuff after the baby is born.
I have a terror too. Liam's behaivour is terrible. His latest joy is smacking me in the face...or standing on the sofa and refusing to sit down...so I put him on the floor and he gets straight back up again. Very frustrating but he's soo cheeky it's kind of funny. But in generel I think boys are much less work. I have 4 younger sisters and have witnessed many tantrums over hair not being right and clothes being too big/small/itchy/too girly/too boyish..you name it!!! Over the age of 3 I'd defo say boys are easier than girls!

i got my results back this afternoon. hcg is 572 :happydance: they are happy and im going back in in 2 days for another set just because of history. i think they will more then doubled by then though. so i did only concieve 14days ago :) thats really really great numbers for only cocieveing then :happydance: i feel so relieved :) yay congrats to all the new bfps :woohoo: xxx

ps welcome Mindy!! i knew you would be joining us :) xxx

That's great news!!! hope things start to get easier for you:flower:

Hi ladies!

Wow I've missed so much since I've been on honeymoon! Came back from a week in Cornwall yesterday. Had a lovely week but I was a bit worried I'd overdone it because I was pretty tired all the time, but it sounds like that is normal! Still very gassy too, nice!

Back to work today was horrible, and I felt really stressed, but my husband has just headed off back home to Blackpool because he's just found out his dad has had a big stroke. I'm sick with worry (and sickness), but trying to stay calm for the bean and for him. I keep thinking that if I lost the bean on top of that it would be so awful.

Hi ladies!

Wow I've missed so much since I've been on honeymoon! Came back from a week in Cornwall yesterday. Had a lovely week but I was a bit worried I'd overdone it because I was pretty tired all the time, but it sounds like that is normal! Still very gassy too, nice!

Back to work today was horrible, and I felt really stressed, but my husband has just headed off back home to Blackpool because he's just found out his dad has had a big stroke. I'm sick with worry (and sickness), but trying to stay calm for the bean and for him. I keep thinking that if I lost the bean on top of that it would be so awful.

Big :hugs: Hope your FIL is ok.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

ps welcome Mindy!! i knew you would be joining us :) xxx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: YAY!!! I am soo happy that your levels are good!! So, it was really too early to see any kind of sac yet!!! KMFX :)

Bra question:
My bbs are growing at a frightening pace and I'm afraid in another week or so, I'll have to get new bras! Did those of you who went through this just pick up the next biggest size at your lingerie store? Or are maternity bras more flexible over the long run?

I just don't want to spend big bucks on something I'm going to grow out of again!

When I had my first son I went from a DD to an F and then I went back down to a DD when I finished nursing, so until I got situated with the size I bought the cheaper bras. I had to buy them like every month or 2. With my younger son I went up to an F and never came back down, so I got to use the bras that I had from my first pregnancy, and now I am worried for when I grow out of the F's. I hope that I wont have to buy up a size for a little while longer. Something that did help a bit when I had my first son was the bra extenders, they made it so that there was a little more room for them... then I didn't feel sooooo much like :holly:

Where did you find bra extenders? I've never even heard of them! But it might be nice just for a little extra room! :blush:

hi there :flower:
found out yesterday that im pregnant with no.2 ! in complete shock right now. we were ttc but i hadnt even thought id ovulated yet ! was waiting on a positive opk! but im definately pregnant ! by my lmp im due feb 22 !!!!

Bra question:
My bbs are growing at a frightening pace and I'm afraid in another week or so, I'll have to get new bras! Did those of you who went through this just pick up the next biggest size at your lingerie store? Or are maternity bras more flexible over the long run?

I just don't want to spend big bucks on something I'm going to grow out of again!

When I had my first son I went from a DD to an F and then I went back down to a DD when I finished nursing, so until I got situated with the size I bought the cheaper bras. I had to buy them like every month or 2. With my younger son I went up to an F and never came back down, so I got to use the bras that I had from my first pregnancy, and now I am worried for when I grow out of the F's. I hope that I wont have to buy up a size for a little while longer. Something that did help a bit when I had my first son was the bra extenders, they made it so that there was a little more room for them... then I didn't feel sooooo much like :holly:

Where did you find bra extenders? I've never even heard of them! But it might be nice just for a little extra room! :blush:

Motherhood maternity carries them :) I'm sure a lot of other places do too. That's where I got mine though. It was fairly cheap as well :) (like $2?)

hi there :flower:
found out yesterday that im pregnant with no.2 ! in complete shock right now. we were ttc but i hadnt even thought id ovulated yet ! was waiting on a positive opk! but im definately pregnant ! by my lmp im due feb 22 !!!!

We have the same EDD ;)

Hi! I am new here :), but thought I would join. According to the date of my LMP, I will be due on Feb. 14th, so I see I have lots of bump buddies!! I will go to my first scan late next week, so some things may change then :)

I just setup my first appt and scan! It is July 6th which will put me at 7weeks+3days! ... I see a lot of people getting scans at 6 weeks, am I going late?

I just setup my first appt and scan! It is July 6th which will put me at 7weeks+3days! ... I see a lot of people getting scans at 6 weeks, am I going late?

Where I live the doctors will not do your first prenatal appointment until you are past 8 weeks, with most being done between weeks 8 and 12. I go on the 6th of July as well, which will put me at 8+5. I am going to go :wacko: before the next 3 weeks pass!!

Sometimes, when I think of what the baby will develop in a matter of 7 days it seems like it goes fast. The first week and a half that I knew I was pregnant went really fast, but then when I made that appointment for my first exam time seemed to have stopped! You would think that with the 8+ birthdays that I have this month between friends and family, that it would go fast... it just isn't!!
I guess that is what happens when you get a strong positive 5 days early!

I have a meet and greet with a new midwife (at a free standing birth center when I am 5 weeks and 1 day...but i dont think they are doing any medical stuff...can't wait for my scan!!! i really want to know if i have one baby or two!

hi girls! i'd like to join. according to my lmp i'm due february 8th, but i don't go to the doctor for confirmation until the 21st. i wasn't planning on ttc until september/october but our little surprise gave us our BFP a week ago today! i'm very anxious to tell family, but also scared because i have a 1 year old LO and i'm afraid of my parents reaction...i know it probably won't be a good one. congrats to everyone else in this group on your BFP's!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->