February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I LOVE that we get to eat salt! :dance:
tiger, that's crap about not getting to hear the hb because you're feeling movement. Next time lie. :)

ETA: Those photo blocks look awesome... I am sooo not crafty by nature, but I sometimes dream that I could be. :)

Tiger- I am glad you are getting it all sorted out!!!

Tiggertea- Can't wait to hear about your scan!!!

So i went to my 24 week appointment today with my OB. I just happened to ask what my 20 week scan results were ( in Canada they work as no news is good news so don't call if you didn't get a call with the results.) Well it turned out she did not get my results in yet, so they went looking for it and they got the lab to fax them over right away.

So the results came back as i have a low lying placenta ( which i am not to worried about.)Also they could not get all the measurements to to his position, so i should have gone back for another ultrasound 2 weeks ago! So i get to see my bubs again next Wednesday!!!:happydance:

i dont get snowman soup ? i really dont understand it ? ive never heard of it before bnb. is it hot chocolate in a bag ? how does it stay hot ? doesnt it go gross ?

Lol - it's just the mix. It's Hot Chocolate, marshmallows, crushed peppermint, in a bag. Then you can either just tie some nice ribbon on it and jingle bells and add a poem (there's tons out there) or stick the bag in a mug, etc. It's just a little something that's cute and inexpensive!

Tiger- I am glad you are getting it all sorted out!!!

Tiggertea- Can't wait to hear about your scan!!!

So i went to my 24 week appointment today with my OB. I just happened to ask what my 20 week scan results were ( in Canada they work as no news is good news so don't call if you didn't get a call with the results.) Well it turned out she did not get my results in yet, so they went looking for it and they got the lab to fax them over right away.

So the results came back as i have a low lying placenta ( which i am not to worried about.)Also they could not get all the measurements to to his position, so i should have gone back for another ultrasound 2 weeks ago! So i get to see my bubs again next Wednesday!!!:happydance:

Yey for getting to see him again!! We paid to see ours at 16 weeks and won't see him again until he's born unless we pay privately again.

junebugs- yay for getting another scan !!!
JP- so is it just the hot choc powder?

Hi. No need to add me on the list I have had the bubba today. She is so far health apart from being premmy so is doing great.

Hi. No need to add me on the list I have had the bubba today. She is so far health apart from being premmy so is doing great.

Oh my goodness! :hugs: Hope your little one gets stronger each day

Saying a prayer for her [-o<

Morning Girls :wave:

Today im a banana! :dance:

Im ignoring the countdown along the bottom though!!! :ignore:

How much did she weigh? :shrug: Have you named her?

I bet she is adorable :baby:

Im so pleased you say she is doing well :hug:

Crafty Christmas things we (well, I) have done this year:
Mug Hugs x2 for in-laws
Snowman soup for in-laws
'wine' charm style tags for in-laws mugs
Bath salts for BIL's GF
'miss mouse' knitted toy for Abbie
Scarf for Abbie
Photo Album scrapbook for mum

congrats on ur bubba! thats a lovely name 2. :) hope she goes from strength to strength :hugs: the girls over in premmie section are such wonderful wonderful women so u will get loads of help there if u need it. they helped me loads when i went through the neonatal experience. :hugs:

sorry i have been awol ladies. having a really hard time at the moment so not got much time lol i have been having loads of contractions so am in and out the hosp and ment to be taking it eas. not really eas when u have an eleven month cruising all over the place lol i have met with consultant and i have section date booked :happydance: my lil man will be arriving on the 1st feb if he holds out that long :) i am so so happy :)

how are you all doing? how is everyone finding their pregnancy? xxxx

JP - sorry I didnt reply to your earlier post about OH's family but I thought what I was going to put was a bit harsh.....but now you have updated I still think the cousin/friend is being a bit of a cow and acting pretty immature! Of course you want to buy them some special little things and even more so when they are bargains!!! :hugs:

Junebugs - so glad you get to see your man again!!!

Went to the MW this morning and everything is great.......apart from the fact Ive still got my wee sample in my hangbag :dohh: (think it was baby brain that made me forget to take it out!!)

And congrats LovingRach on little Maci!!

:rofl: @ the wee in your bag!
Totally something I would do. My baby brain has been crazy! I don't remember it being this bad last time. My whole day is just one :dohh: after another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->