February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Crafty Christmas things we (well, I) have done this year:
Mug Hugs x2 for in-laws
Snowman soup for in-laws
'wine' charm style tags for in-laws mugs
Bath salts for BIL's GF
'miss mouse' knitted toy for Abbie
Scarf for Abbie
Photo Album scrapbook for mum

Oooh!! Very nice! You should post pictures! I'm trying to learn to knit. I LOVE crochet things but there's so many cute patterns out there that are knit, instead! LOL

JP - sorry I didnt reply to your earlier post about OH's family but I thought what I was going to put was a bit harsh.....but now you have updated I still think the cousin/friend is being a bit of a cow and acting pretty immature! Of course you want to buy them some special little things and even more so when they are bargains!!! :hugs:

Junebugs - so glad you get to see your man again!!!

Went to the MW this morning and everything is great.......apart from the fact Ive still got my wee sample in my hangbag :dohh: (think it was baby brain that made me forget to take it out!!)

And congrats LovingRach on little Maci!!

Lol, thank you! I love her to death but she's really stressing me out!! She's almost making me feel BAD for doing things for this little guy...but he's my baby...and I want to! And I shouldn't be made to feel bad for that, I don't think!

LOL, Ooops!! But that's neat that they let you bring it in rather than doing it there, lol!

Congrats Lovingrach.. will keep you little girl in my thoughts and prayers..

JP I LOVE how crochet looks but I just can't do it. :dohh: It's supposed to be simple but I just can't get the hang of it at all. :haha: Will post pics of all the makes soon!

Now, the great gender issue.... Baby is....
STILL A BABY! Wee brat had his/her leg up protecting the goods (or lack of) the whole time and kicked it's little heel at any prodding that was done in attempt to move it. :grr: So, we shall have to wait til at least 25th November for the big reveal!

I've also been diagnosed with depression. Again. Knew I would before I even went in since I've been down that delightful road too many times in my life already. Consultant was glad I mentioned it though since the sooner we start to deal with it, the sooner I can get back to being me.

Hi ladies. Gosh it's been so long since I've been on here and I see that there's loads of catching up for me to do. I will definitely be using whatever spare time I have over the next few days to catch up on all your posts.

How are you all doing? Work has been so crazy for me. I have been having such busy days that when I get home I am so tired that I can't do much except eat, shower and sleep.

I'm getting really excited for my scan which is next Tuesday. I can't wait to see my little girl again :)

Anyways let's see how much of reading I can get done tonight and I'll chat to you all soon.

STILL A BABY! Wee brat had his/her leg up protecting the goods (or lack of) the whole time and kicked it's little heel at any prodding that was done in attempt to move it. :grr: So, we shall have to wait til at least 25th November for the big reveal!

I've also been diagnosed with depression. Again. Knew I would before I even went in since I've been down that delightful road too many times in my life already. Consultant was glad I mentioned it though since the sooner we start to deal with it, the sooner I can get back to being me.

:hugs: Shame your LO was being shy! :blush:.....Is November 25th a priavte scan? :shrug:

:hugs: Sorry to hear you are suffering with depression :hug: Hope you get things on the right track soon :flower:

We have private care for the whole journey tbh, so it's just our next appt with consultant. :thumbup: I'll bet we'll be forced to stay :yellow: to the end :lol: With Abbie, every visit she was flashing her bits and we WANTED to be :yellow:... sod's law says this time the decision won't be ours to make. :haha:

LovingRach, I will be praying for you both, it is nice to know that she is doing ok though! Please keep us posted on her progress!! :hugs:

Tiggertea, I am sorry that you bundle wasn't letting you peek!! And I am sorry that you are going through depression again. :hugs:

My babylegs finally came, too! Yey! Super, super cute!

Are any of you doing anything crafty for Christmas? Usually I make a ton of stuff but this year I don't see it happening!! I don't think I'll be making our Christmas cards this year, but maybe I'll make one of those nice photo cards and send that out.

Right now I'm making:
- An owl "bag" (crochet) for a cousin. It's just about done, just have to sew a strip of lining into it.
- A blanket for hubby (crochet) started
- teddy bear for baby (crochet) (which is about half done)
- blanket for baby (crochet) just need to sew the squares together
- cowl (crochet) for a friend
- Twilight hat (crochet) for me. I made the same one for a friend and she's supposed to be knitting us the mittens for the new movie. BUT she hasn't started either pair yet and they look really hard!!

I'm sure I'll come up with some other stuff, though I'm cross stitching a few things for the baby too!!

I am a watercolor artist, so every year I do alot of gifts or commissions around the holidays. Usually portraits, pets, or houses :) This year I will be doing a few small paintings for friends and family... but my main project right now is making a teddy bear for my baby! It's a kit using rug hooking :) It's so cute so far, can't wait til its done!

Hi. No need to add me on the list I have had the bubba today. She is so far health apart from being premmy so is doing great.
Wow! I'm so glad you and baby Maci are doing well! :hugs: :pink:

I'm sorry to hear you are going through depression. You are right though, the sooner dealt with the sonner you can get back to being you :) :hugs:

I'm on my way to my 22+5 scan to check on the placement of the placenta! It was a complete placenta previa at 17 weeks, then a partial previa at 18 weeks. Hopefully it has migrated up and out of the way so i can come off pelvic rest and stop worrying, and open up the doors for the possibility of a vaginal delivery in the future. Wish me luck! :) Can't wait to see little Kenny again!!!!

JP I LOVE how crochet looks but I just can't do it. :dohh: It's supposed to be simple but I just can't get the hang of it at all. :haha: Will post pics of all the makes soon!

Hahaha! That's how I feel about knitting! I'm knitting myself a cowl and I've been working on it for months and months! It makes my fingers hurt pushing on the pointy bit! Lol. But that's the only thing I've figured out. A friend of mine was the same as you - could knit but couldn't get her head around crochet, so I taught her and now she's doing great!! After Christmas I'll have her help me with something knitty! Lol I just finished a little crochet Stewie (from Family Guy) for my husband, lol.

What a little brat! Lol Doesn't s/he know that we're all here dying to know!!!??

Awe, I'm sorry hon, but that is good that you mentioned it! Don't want to wait until it gets very bad!!!

Hi ladies. Gosh it's been so long since I've been on here and I see that there's loads of catching up for me to do. I will definitely be using whatever spare time I have over the next few days to catch up on all your posts.

How are you all doing? Work has been so crazy for me. I have been having such busy days that when I get home I am so tired that I can't do much except eat, shower and sleep.

I'm getting really excited for my scan which is next Tuesday. I can't wait to see my little girl again :)

Anyways let's see how much of reading I can get done tonight and I'll chat to you all soon.

What do you do for work?

I'm sooo jealous of all you ladies getting more scans late, lol! I got 2 very early because of my miscarriage and then the gender one we paid for at 16 weeks. That's it...no more! ARGH! Lol

My babylegs finally came, too! Yey! Super, super cute!

Are any of you doing anything crafty for Christmas? Usually I make a ton of stuff but this year I don't see it happening!! I don't think I'll be making our Christmas cards this year, but maybe I'll make one of those nice photo cards and send that out.

Right now I'm making:
- An owl "bag" (crochet) for a cousin. It's just about done, just have to sew a strip of lining into it.
- A blanket for hubby (crochet) started
- teddy bear for baby (crochet) (which is about half done)
- blanket for baby (crochet) just need to sew the squares together
- cowl (crochet) for a friend
- Twilight hat (crochet) for me. I made the same one for a friend and she's supposed to be knitting us the mittens for the new movie. BUT she hasn't started either pair yet and they look really hard!!

I'm sure I'll come up with some other stuff, though I'm cross stitching a few things for the baby too!!

I am a watercolor artist, so every year I do alot of gifts or commissions around the holidays. Usually portraits, pets, or houses :) This year I will be doing a few small paintings for friends and family... but my main project right now is making a teddy bear for my baby! It's a kit using rug hooking :) It's so cute so far, can't wait til its done!

Hi. No need to add me on the list I have had the bubba today. She is so far health apart from being premmy so is doing great.
Wow! I'm so glad you and baby Maci are doing well! :hugs: :pink:

I'm sorry to hear you are going through depression. You are right though, the sooner dealt with the sonner you can get back to being you :) :hugs:

Oooh, you need to post some of your work, too!! I wish I could paint, but that is far beyond me. I can do paint-by-number but that's about it!

I'm on my way to my 22+5 scan to check on the placement of the placenta! It was a complete placenta previa at 17 weeks, then a partial previa at 18 weeks. Hopefully it has migrated up and out of the way so i can come off pelvic rest and stop worrying, and open up the doors for the possibility of a vaginal delivery in the future. Wish me luck! :) Can't wait to see little Kenny again!!!!

Good luck!!!

Oh I love my BabyLegs. And my free pair from this past Friday’s special is in my mailbox today, so I’m excited to get home and see them! So pumped to be a VIP now. They need to restock their tights, darn it!

I ordered a Gira wrap through Boutique Bella Bambini and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of that (I think 2 weeks) so Johna can make it into a ring sling for me. :dance: I love BBB. She has another awesome preorder tempting me now, but I need to hold off for the time being. I already purchased a Mei Tei off DiaperSwappers (and it’s awesome) and now my ring sling. OH will kill me if I keep spending money like a madwoman. LOL.

Junebugs, glad to hear you get to see bubba again soon! How exciting! :dance:

Oh my word Rach; :hugs: to you and your baby! Prayers and thoughts heading your way, please keep us posted on your progress, and hers! And I love the name; how beautiful! If you don’t mind me asking, how far along were you??? I’ve been struggling to keep up lately with work and all, so I feel so behind! haha. ;) xo

Sorry to hear things have been rough for you, WantABean! :hugs: Hope they begin to improve for you soon!

Tiggertea, I’m sorry your baby was being a :brat: about showing! Bummer! FX it works out better for you at the next one then, though it stinks you need to wait so long! :( :hugs: And I’m sorry to hear about the diagnosis, though am really glad for your sake that it’s been caught sooner than later. Hopefully they’ll be able to adjust things for you so you’ll be feeling better.

Good luck Jokerette!! FX for you!

Saw my OBG today and things are good. Scheduled my last 4-week appointment for 11/16 and my GTT for 11/11. After the 16th, they start seeing me every other week. I can’t believe it! But I wish I could see her one more time; I’m impatient! Haha. Oh well, next time I see her face, it’ll be when I’m holding her so that’s pretty awesome!

Hope everyone’s having a great day! I’m working from NJ tomorrow and then spending the weekend in NYC with family, so I’ll not be on for a few days. Have a great weekend everyone! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->