February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I think we've decided on Sebastian, for sure! I keep asking him (dh) and he never said yes or no for sure. So today I was naming out some names and he says, "I thought we'd decided on Sebastian?? No?" *sigh* Lol So, that's a weight off!!

But now...the middle name. He still likes Jacob and I still like Charles (after my grandfather). I LOVE Jacob, don't get me wrong, but I'm kind of hoping the name craze dies down and we can use it as a first name in a few years.

But at least now I can order moms Christmas present!!!

I have my DH doing the same thing!!! He doesnt say yes but he doesnt say no either. Then i did the same thing as you the other day and he said "i thought we were going with Mason." I think he just feels that we would know better once he is born, thats why he didnt want to say yes yet.

Hi, i'm listed under 19th & 20th Feb but we've been moved to 16th. Also we've found out we are team :blue: this time :-D

I think we've decided on Sebastian, for sure! I keep asking him (dh) and he never said yes or no for sure. So today I was naming out some names and he says, "I thought we'd decided on Sebastian?? No?" *sigh* Lol So, that's a weight off!!

But now...the middle name. He still likes Jacob and I still like Charles (after my grandfather). I LOVE Jacob, don't get me wrong, but I'm kind of hoping the name craze dies down and we can use it as a first name in a few years.

I have my DH doing the same thing!!! He doesnt say yes but he doesnt say no either. Then i did the same thing as you the other day and he said "i thought we were going with Mason." I think he just feels that we would know better once he is born, thats why he didnt want to say yes yet.

LOL!! Must be a guy thing!! That's too funny! So you guys are going with Mason? SUCH a cute name!!

LOL!! Must be a guy thing!! That's too funny! So you guys are going with Mason? SUCH a cute name!!

We both love the name so i think that is what we are going with....

wohoo! the in-laws left so now i can get back to you lovely ladies! :friends:

Elliot's "going home" outfit came in the mail yesterday :mail: i am just too excited to see this on him! :cloud9: these pictures dont do it justice. Its way cuter in person!

1.) Crochet baby onsie, hat, and booties :cloud9:
2.) the booties. I love that there is ribbon on every piece and there are these cute little blue baby pacifiers laced in with the ribbon. So adorable!
3.) 22+2 bump pic with Elliot
4.) 31 week bump pic with Isaiah! :shock: can't believe im almost the same size at 22 weeks as i was at 31 with isaiah! :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 34119_10100360916686954_9379207_71227913_4429041_n.jpg
    34119_10100360916686954_9379207_71227913_4429041_n.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
i love your bump guppy !
this was me 2 days ago at 22+4 :shock:
Snapshot_20111022.jpg
i guess shes having a massive growth spurt ! hence all the pain !

I hate not being able to get onto BNB at work anymore!! I get so far behind and my home time is so limited by the time I get home from work, so getting online there isn't easy to squeeze in at this point. :( so I'm sorry ladies but I'm trying my darndest to keep up with how everyone is!

Hope you all had lovely weekends. I walked over 6 miles in NYC so my knee was so swollen Saturday night and most of yesterday. Finally improving a bit today.

My shower at my moms is in two weeks. I cant believe it!

I have a bump pic on my phone...wonder if I can attach it via phone? I will try!

Your bumps look great ladies! I can't believe how far the valentines are! So awesome. :dance:

:hugs: to my fellow heartburners. Mines getting a little better finally but ugh. I hate it.

Hope all are doing well and welcome to any newcomers! We should start placing playful "bets" on who is popping when ;) haha or is it too soon?? :p

Alright I'm off to do work. If this posts all botched, I apologize. My phone is a piece of crap some days haha.

My 21+4 bump picture

Taken this morning :winkwink:

Attachments

• y1mcuOr2H3e6QGOjGXrc0sWBnhFQBPXMWA7xKEoXFyGwKactMkxUlLuDaCHVZPHYMRbhZxzuBb2TefqyvQdY7W3Iw_ByWh_x.png
    y1mcuOr2H3e6QGOjGXrc0sWBnhFQBPXMWA7xKEoXFyGwKactMkxUlLuDaCHVZPHYMRbhZxzuBb2TefqyvQdY7W3Iw_ByWh_x.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 41
Hope you all had lovely weekends. I walked over 6 miles in NYC so my knee was so swollen Saturday night and most of yesterday. Finally improving a bit today.

Wow! :thumbup: Hope your knee is 100% real soon :flower:

I can just about walk to the shops for a chocolate bar! :blush: :haha: :blush:

I think this is the stage the fruit tickers start to "stick" for a few weeks at a time so I might change mine lest I feel I'm getting nowhere. :haha:

I hate how the fruit doesn't change!!! I'm so glad I get a change tomorrow. Though my babycenter app does change weekly so my facebook progress album has been updated at random. This week was an ear of corn. Yeah that's not remotely in season here so I cut a stalk of kale to the right length LOL. I looked all over for corn. No success.

Bump looks good Kelly!! I can't upload one until I get home. Mobile site for BNB isn't that savvy yet ;) haha

I want to go home and clean my house rather than be here at work. I feel like aliens abducted me and swapped my brain or something :haha: I used to abhor cleaning!

Oh yes, just looked it up & after banana week 21

It then only changes monthly....

Papaya ~ Month 5
Eggplant ~ Month 6
Squash ~ Month 7
Honeydew ~ Month 8
Watermelon ~ Month 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads