February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

wohoo! the in-laws left so now i can get back to you lovely ladies! :friends:

Elliot's "going home" outfit came in the mail yesterday :mail: i am just too excited to see this on him! :cloud9: these pictures dont do it justice. Its way cuter in person!

1.) Crochet baby onsie, hat, and booties :cloud9:
2.) the booties. I love that there is ribbon on every piece and there are these cute little blue baby pacifiers laced in with the ribbon. So adorable!
3.) 22+2 bump pic with Elliot
4.) 31 week bump pic with Isaiah! :shock: can't believe im almost the same size at 22 weeks as i was at 31 with isaiah! :shock:

Great pictures!!! I've crocheted a blanket for Sebastian to come home with but nothing else, yet! I need to make him a little hat, at least! And maybe some booties to go over socks, it's so cold in Feb!!!!

I hate not being able to get onto BNB at work anymore!! I get so far behind and my home time is so limited by the time I get home from work, so getting online there isn't easy to squeeze in at this point. :( so I'm sorry ladies but I'm trying my darndest to keep up with how everyone is!

Hope you all had lovely weekends. I walked over 6 miles in NYC so my knee was so swollen Saturday night and most of yesterday. Finally improving a bit today.

My shower at my moms is in two weeks. I cant believe it!

I have a bump pic on my phone...wonder if I can attach it via phone? I will try!

Your bumps look great ladies! I can't believe how far the valentines are! So awesome. :dance:

:hugs: to my fellow heartburners. Mines getting a little better finally but ugh. I hate it.

Hope all are doing well and welcome to any newcomers! We should start placing playful "bets" on who is popping when ;) haha or is it too soon?? :p

Alright I'm off to do work. If this posts all botched, I apologize. My phone is a piece of crap some days haha.

Oooh, I miss NYC!!

When I have a pic on my phone, I email it to myself and then attach it from my computer as normal! :)

My shower in Tampa is the Sunday before Thanksgiving...even That seems like it's crazy soon!!! Less than a month! Please post lots of pictures from yours! I love shower pictures!

I hate how the fruit doesn't change!!! I'm so glad I get a change tomorrow. Though my babycenter app does change weekly so my facebook progress album has been updated at random. This week was an ear of corn. Yeah that's not remotely in season here so I cut a stalk of kale to the right length LOL. I looked all over for corn. No success.

Bump looks good Kelly!! I can't upload one until I get home. Mobile site for BNB isn't that savvy yet ;) haha

I want to go home and clean my house rather than be here at work. I feel like aliens abducted me and swapped my brain or something :haha: I used to abhor cleaning!

Last week I had 2 days of monster cleaning! Very unlike me! Today I've started the dishes already...usually I drag my feet. LOL But I really really need to get my school work printed out and start on it, as much as I'm dreading it.

I will definitely post photos! I'm excited because it's pretty casual as far as showers go, since my family is coming in from Long Island. I actually took off Friday so I will be there from Thursday night onward, and Friday is when people begin to arrive. We are all staying at my moms so it will be nice. :) lots of outlet shopping in the works and Saturday we are doing the "formal" shower portion.

The 19 is my MILs shower w her side of the family and that's a more formal and structured one because everyone's local. We had to split it due to size issues and whatnot lol but I don't mind. I'm glad I will spend a weekend with my family since I see them maybe once a year, then an afternoon of fun with his family because we see them fairly often. Nice compromise!!

I can't wait to see photos from everyone else's showers too; I LOVE baby showers!!! Attending them is a highlight for me. Haha.

Sounds like we may be nesting a little JP ;) haha. Though it feels great getting some stuff accomplished in the cleaning department haha.

I will definitely post photos! I'm excited because it's pretty casual as far as showers go, since my family is coming in from Long Island. I actually took off Friday so I will be there from Thursday night onward, and Friday is when people begin to arrive. We are all staying at my moms so it will be nice. :) lots of outlet shopping in the works and Saturday we are doing the "formal" shower portion.

The 19 is my MILs shower w her side of the family and that's a more formal and structured one because everyone's local. We had to split it due to size issues and whatnot lol but I don't mind. I'm glad I will spend a weekend with my family since I see them maybe once a year, then an afternoon of fun with his family because we see them fairly often. Nice compromise!!

I can't wait to see photos from everyone else's showers too; I LOVE baby showers!!! Attending them is a highlight for me. Haha.

Sounds like we may be nesting a little JP ;) haha. Though it feels great getting some stuff accomplished in the cleaning department haha.

Oooh you're going to have a blast!!!!

Lol, yes, it's nice to start getting everything ready for the pending arrival! It makes me want to throw a ton of stuff out!!! Lol. Today I am going to Attempt to do some cleaning along with a little homework. ugh. I just want this class over with so I never have to worry about school work again!!!

i'm so jealous that all of you will have your showers so soon! Mine isnt until January 7th when I will be 34 weeks... its soo later but it was tricky running into Xmas parties we decided to do after the holidays. Actually I really wanted to push for December 10th, but all the girls and my mom said that was too early :(

Guppy and Kelly C, cute bumps!!!

Here's my 23 week bump! :)

Attachments

• belly23_oct22.jpg
    belly23_oct22.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1
i'm so jealous that all of you will have your showers so soon! Mine isnt until January 7th when I will be 34 weeks... its soo later but it was tricky running into Xmas parties we decided to do after the holidays. Actually I really wanted to push for December 10th, but all the girls and my mom said that was too early :(

I'm having 2 1/2 showers and asked that they be early, rather than later. Our "home" is Tampa and so ours there is the Sunday before Thanksgiving since we'll be home then. That'll be my family and the majority of our friends. Then, in mid December we are having one in St Louis that will be his family. In January, at some point, I'll have a get together with my friends here in Little Rock!! I really didn't want January as I have a feeling I won't be up for all that much then, plus, I really want to be done setting everything up by then!!

Heartburn here, too. :(

I've been fighting this intense urge to clear out my closet... didn't occur to me it could be nesting.

Bummer we're gonna get stuck on fruits now. :( I'm not even sure I know how big a papaya is! :dohh:

No shower for me. Darn second baby thing.

Sorry to everyone with the heartburn :hugs: that is no fun at all :nope: i hope it goes away for you all!

I can't wait to see baby shower pictures from everyone!!! We dont live near family/friends this time, so we wont get one :( but i'll vicariously through you all :haha: Guess he is our second anyways, so i probably wouldn't have gotten one reguardless.

Had my MW appt today. I am thrilled to announce that i will *likely* be getting our homebirth! :yipee: Its not set in stone yet, but basically after Cindy (one of my MWs) talks to my other MW (Kate) about it, then we should be all set! :dance: i am so relieved and so happy about this!!!!!!

Oh and my FH is measuring 24.5 weeks :haha: Its been measuring about 2 weeks ahead the entire time, so im not surprised, but no wonder i look so much bigger this go around :haha: also, as i thought, i am anemic :( We are working on getting my levels up. i started with the iron last week but she told me to take it with Vit C to help with absorption, but also make sure not to take calcium (or eat or drink) unless it was more than 2 hours ago because the calcium will cancel out the iron and you wont absorb it...oh and im 5lbs-finally lol

Guppy- hooray I am so happy for you that you will most likely get the home birth you wanted!!! :) Sorry to hear you are anemic... Hopefully you can get that squared away, xoxox

I'm glad you're getting your home birth Guppy! FX it all falls together nicely for you!

Dec is too early? Oops! Haha. Both of mine are in Nov. xD but with having to travel over an hour for one and over two hours for the other, I said please, no January. Plus I have four family birthdays in January so it was just too hectic. And December was so ridiculous with holidays and my sister works every weekend in December. So November it was. Haha. My moms is super early IMO but with most of them traveling 5 or more hours to come I think they appreciate not having it too close to thanksgiving. I hope so anyway!!

I'm so tired and I have a ton to do at home tonight. This last 40 minute stint at work needs to end!!

Good luck cleaning and studying JP!!

I'm having 2 1/2 showers and asked that they be early, rather than later. Our "home" is Tampa and so ours there is the Sunday before Thanksgiving since we'll be home then. That'll be my family and the majority of our friends. Then, in mid December we are having one in St Louis that will be his family. In January, at some point, I'll have a get together with my friends here in Little Rock!! I really didn't want January as I have a feeling I won't be up for all that much then, plus, I really want to be done setting everything up by then!!

Not sure if you'd be up for one after baby is here, but a friend of mine had a diapers & daiquiris "party" thrown by a friend for her after her daughter was born because she ended up having her early. :) All the friends brought a pack of diapers, (and other cute things for baby) and everyone, including the the new mom could enjoy a daiquiri!

I just think diapers and daiquiris has such a cute ring to it!

mm... daiquiri... pina colada.. yum yum.. sounds so good.

I'll be having my baby shower the weekend of Thanksgiving - and I'm still worried I won't feel up for it. Definitely slowing down and I can't imagine how big I could get in the next 5 weeks. We went and did the registry thing this weekend - my mom went crazy with the scanner lol!

congrats on the home birth Guppy - it's good to be able to deliver where you want

24 weeks today..yay.. my birthday is coming up soon and I told DH all I really want is the kitchen and the bathrooms to be cleaned - professionally so it's really really clean. I soooo don't have the energy to do it. And this weekend I twisted my ankle <sigh>. Because apparently I'm not moving slow enough ??!!

so it's 75F (23C) outside today... Wednesday's high is supposed to be 28F (-2C) with snow. Looks like fall has finally come.

Oh, all this talk of cleaning and crocheting is making me feel guilty. I'm sitting here on BnB instead of starting to pack. We move into our house on Saturday! Then of course we have to unpack and find some furniture for it (it's almost 4 times the size of our apartment because our apartment is tiny), and in the midst of all that I want to set up the nursery, find a pediatrician that DH & I like, figure out some of the big registry stuff (stroller, car seat, play yard, and monitor), and do a few small baby crafts. I have no idea how it's all going to get done.

I can sympathize with sore knees - no fun! Yesterday DH and I were at our house cleaning the floors on hands and knees and now every time I touch something to my knee it hurts. Our floors look pretty spiffy, though!

My church usually does showers for the first time moms, but no one has approached me about it yet. I'm hoping there will be something, but preparing myself for everyone thinking someone else is doing it or it somehow being overlooked. My mom has done a lion's share of being excited for the baby, and my MIL is making us a blanket, so I certainly have people who are excited around! Hope those of you who are looking forward to showers coming up have great ones!

Sorry to the heartburn sufferers. Sounds awful.

Welcome to our new member.

KMFX that everything goes well for you home birth Guppy!!

I feel bad, because even though this is my 3rd baby I am getting another baby shower.... I guess that is the nice thing about this one being different and if anything I always will accept lots and lots of diapers!! :D

Guppy - nice coming home outfit!! :) I've been looking for something nice, considering making something...

Good news on the homebirth!! :)

Nice bump pics!!

I went for an appointment today for my Green Card and went up to a counter to collect some paper work, went back to return it a few minutes later and turned away to throw something in the trash can and the woman went "Oh wow, I didn't notice you were pregnant until you turned just then!!!" :lol: DH has commented on it a few times, I don't look particularly pregnant from the front, don't look pregnant from the back and then I turn to the side and take up a doorway :rofl:

I've been having a LOT more pronounced movements from Peawich the past few days, I wonder if she's had a growth spurt.

I'm glad you're getting your home birth Guppy! FX it all falls together nicely for you!

Dec is too early? Oops! Haha. Both of mine are in Nov. xD but with having to travel over an hour for one and over two hours for the other, I said please, no January. Plus I have four family birthdays in January so it was just too hectic. And December was so ridiculous with holidays and my sister works every weekend in December. So November it was. Haha. My moms is super early IMO but with most of them traveling 5 or more hours to come I think they appreciate not having it too close to thanksgiving. I hope so anyway!!

I'm so tired and I have a ton to do at home tonight. This last 40 minute stint at work needs to end!!

Good luck cleaning and studying JP!!

Yep, that's how it was when we were planning ours! We're about 15 hours from "home" in Tampa, so it was either when we were there for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Figured Thanksgiving week was better. And St Louis is 6 hours away so there was No Way I was driving that in January!!

Thanks!! Didn't really get much school work done today, but did get some cleaning!

Not sure if you'd be up for one after baby is here, but a friend of mine had a diapers & daiquiris "party" thrown by a friend for her after her daughter was born because she ended up having her early. :) All the friends brought a pack of diapers, (and other cute things for baby) and everyone, including the the new mom could enjoy a daiquiri!

I just think diapers and daiquiris has such a cute ring to it!

That's a Really cute idea! We may end up doing something after the baby is here with our friends here, just depends how January pans out! It doesn't usually start to get icy here until February (just my luck...) but who knows!!!

Tobaira - everyone is showing there bumps, and since you are having twins i think you should post a photo of yours ! I LOVE twin bumps !
I wish i had energy like all you ladies, im the opposite, i do absolutely NOTHING ! I cant find any energy at all !
I am majorly stresssing at the moment so please bear with me if this is a little messy-
since i am a SAHM, im on goverment assistance, and receive $400 (261 pounds? i looked up conversion on the net lol) a fortnight, so not much at all. jonno only earns $600 (392 pounds ) a week, and all that goes to bills, repayments and shopping basically. well we are driving 1400km (900 miles) across state for christmas because i wont be able to fly then. its going to cost a fair bit of money to do it, and my mum was going to fly with jesse to save the absolute nightmare that it will be with jesse! but now she is unsure if she can because of work :dohh: so that will be a huge nightmare :cry: driving 14 hours with him, i know he will be screaming half the time :cry: anyway, i have to put half of what i get a fortnight away for fuel (gas) and food etc and use the other half for little shopping bits for jesse if needed and christmas presents for everyone :cry: im so stressed, im so worried we wont have the money, and i cant buy anything much for holly until january because i wont have the money ! :cry:
ughh im sorry, just needed to get it out, jonno doesnt understand why this is stressful for me at all. he thinks i just need to cut out the luxuries for a few months to afford it (he classes luxuries as proper conditioner for my hair, and snacks for me during the day :dohh: )
anyway, we have a big crocodile swimming around our local beach at the moment! hes a big one too ! theyve tried catching him for a few days now but with no luck :haha: hes too smart ! we were watching the sunset last night with him swimming back and forth in front of us !
hope everyone is well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->