February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Got my 3+ on a digi this morning so now pleased that the hormone is progressing and I really am up the duff! I have my first scan on the 27th, as this was an IVF cycle i get this done at my local clinic where they will check for a multiple pregnancy and heartbeat(s!). I had two embryo's transferred so really could be!!

So excited now, but the scan seems so far away!!

Hi Ladies, I'm so excited that I am 7 weeks today. I have my first gynae appointment on Friday and am quite nervous about it. I can't wait to see my little baby's heartbeat. This is all so exciting.:cloud9:

hi girls! i'd like to join. according to my lmp i'm due february 8th, but i don't go to the doctor for confirmation until the 21st. i wasn't planning on ttc until september/october but our little surprise gave us our BFP a week ago today! i'm very anxious to tell family, but also scared because i have a 1 year old LO and i'm afraid of my parents reaction...i know it probably won't be a good one. congrats to everyone else in this group on your BFP's!!! :)

Why would your parents react badly? :hugs:
I haven't spoken to my mum since the 24th when I told her and she reacted badly. She knew we'd been trying for 9 months so you think she'd have been pleased for me :cry:

I'm wearing maternity pants today! I'm only 5w and 1d pregnant!:p I just wanted to try them on but they are soo comfortable so I kept them on;) A little MS this morning. It made me feel more relaxed since i didn't have any MS yesterday. Can't wait for my first scan in about 7 weeks! I really hope everything is well with the little one!

Welcome new folks! So exciting to add more people to the group.

I would hate it if I thought my parents weren't going to be supportive, why do you think they won't be?

Finally got my booking appt arranged today. She said they'll take bloods for downs screening but I thought that was later. So easy to get scared about that stuff :/

And lol to wearing maternity pants already! Yayyy! Everyone tells me maternity jeans are the comfiest thing ever, I can't wait!

Welcome new folks! So exciting to add more people to the group.

I would hate it if I thought my parents weren't going to be supportive, why do you think they won't be?

Finally got my booking appt arranged today. She said they'll take bloods for downs screening but I thought that was later. So easy to get scared about that stuff :/

And lol to wearing maternity pants already! Yayyy! Everyone tells me maternity jeans are the comfiest thing ever, I can't wait!

hi girls! i'd like to join. according to my lmp i'm due february 8th, but i don't go to the doctor for confirmation until the 21st. i wasn't planning on ttc until september/october but our little surprise gave us our BFP a week ago today! i'm very anxious to tell family, but also scared because i have a 1 year old LO and i'm afraid of my parents reaction...i know it probably won't be a good one. congrats to everyone else in this group on your BFP's!!! :)

Why would your parents react badly? :hugs:
I haven't spoken to my mum since the 24th when I told her and she reacted badly. She knew we'd been trying for 9 months so you think she'd have been pleased for me :cry:

Oh hun try not to worry. :hugs: My LO is only 9 months old, and his parents were fine with it (my mom was overjoyed, but she has 5 kids of her own lol). Anyways, this is our 3rd pregnancy and ever single time i am so scared to tell the in-laws...like im in trouble or something. I still feel like they probably have reservations about having 2 kiddies under 2 but they still accepted it and act happy about it. It will be fine :hugs:

I have my first scan on the 27th, as this was an IVF cycle i get this done at my local clinic where they will check for a multiple pregnancy and heartbeat(s!). I had two embryo's transferred so really could be!!

So excited now, but the scan seems so far away!!

Well that is exciting! :dance: any mummy intuition about multiples?
I wish i had my scan set up! lol

Hi Ladies, I'm so excited that I am 7 weeks today. I have my first gynae appointment on Friday and am quite nervous about it. I can't wait to see my little baby's heartbeat. This is all so exciting.:cloud9:

Congrats! :flow:
The heartbeat is simply the most amazing sound in the world :cloud9:

I'm wearing maternity pants today! I'm only 5w and 1d pregnant!:p I just wanted to try them on but they are soo comfortable so I kept them on;) A little MS this morning. It made me feel more relaxed since i didn't have any MS yesterday.

Maternity pants are sooo comfy!!! ...in fact Im 9 months PP and I still wear them (even before the :bfp: :blush:) haha.
I had MS yesterday too....well didn't ever throw up but i really felt like it! Im gonna start back on the B6 because that worked wonders last time!

I get to take a tour of the birth center today. They'll schedule my first appointment afterward!

I get to take a tour of the birth center today. They'll schedule my first appointment afterward!

Yay! Neat! Makes it seem so much more real,huh.
Are you going to a free standing birth center?
Mine is next thursday...a week from now...I can't wait! but i think they set it up the same way yours is (meet and greet plus tour, but nothing else- i dont think, unless we hire them).

Hey girls, can I join? Got a BFP today - DH doesn't even know yet! My due date will be Feb 21st.

Hi girls, I have been stalking this thread like forever....:blush::haha:

Congratulations to all of the February girls on their pregnancies!!! :happydance::winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congrats-1.jpg

I got a faint BFP and if I have a sticky bean than I will be due on February 23 but I am feeling nervous and not yet 100% that this is really it. I hope that the HPT's are right and I am indeed pregnant. I am just nervous about believing it because my DH and me have been trying for over a year and a half now. I am hoping to get a definate confirmation by next week hopefully by blood test or a Digi. So I will update when that happens.

I wanted to introduce myself to all of you lovely ladies that have gotten their BFP's and are due in February as well. DH had a vasectomy in 1996 and we decided to get it reversed back in October 2009. So it was 14 years before we got it reversed. DH had a SA and has a low sperm count, his numbers were 5 million total count and 36% motility. So long story short DH and I have been trying for over a year and a half to get pregnant and here I am today thinking that this is it and we are pregnant. :thumbup: This will be my first baby and DH's 3rd. He has two older children from a previous marriage and is older than me as well.

So with the odds against us and going through this for so long I am to scared to get really excited just yet, but my HPT's say yes, and my instincts say yes...:wacko: So I hope this is a sticky little bean and that this is it FINALLY!!!:thumbup:

Congratulations to all of the February girls on their pregnancies!!! :happydance::winkwink:

I got a faint BFP and if I have a sticky bean than I will be due on February 23 but I am feeling nervous and not yet 100% that this is really it. I hope that the HPT's are right and I am indeed pregnant. I am just nervous about believing it because my DH and me have been trying for over a year and a half now. I am hoping to get a definate confirmation by next week hopefully by blood test or a Digi. So I will update when that happens.

I wanted to introduce myself to all of you lovely ladies that have gotten their BFP's and are due in February as well. DH had a vasectomy in 1996 and we decided to get it reversed back in October 2009. So it was 14 years before we got it reversed. DH had a SA and has a low sperm count, his numbers were 5 million total count and 36% motility. So long story short DH and I have been trying for over a year and a half to get pregnant and here I am today thinking that this is it and we are pregnant. :thumbup: This will be my first baby and DH's 3rd. He has two older children from a previous marriage and is older than me as well.

So with the odds against us and going through this for so long I am to scared to get really excited just yet, but my HPT's say yes, and my instincts say yes...:wacko: So I hope this is a sticky little bean and that this is it FINALLY!!!:thumbup:

Congratulations!!! I can defo see a line in your pic!!! It will probably take you a couple of weeks at least..even after a strong BFP..for it to sink in that your pregnant.
I think it hit me today going to see my midwife to grab a form, sitting in the waiting room with a woman who's 39 weeks pregnant..OMG in 33 weeks that will be me!!!

r sitting in the waiting room with a woman who's 39 weeks pregnant..OMG in 33 weeks that will be me!!!

:rofl:
....we shall all unit as The Planets :rofl: my hubby always calls me a planet...but i never got that big :dohh: haha. Im so petite. I look preggo-FOR SURE (when i get further along), but at 42 weeks i looked like someone at 30 lol

r sitting in the waiting room with a woman who's 39 weeks pregnant..OMG in 33 weeks that will be me!!!

:rofl:
....we shall all unit as The Planets :rofl: my hubby always calls me a planet...but i never got that big :dohh: haha. Im so petite. I look preggo-FOR SURE (when i get further along), but at 42 weeks i looked like someone at 30 lol

Nope..my OH just calls me a whale or a tellytubby. The jokes have started already:cry:

Congratulations!!! I can defo see a line in your pic!!! It will probably take you a couple of weeks at least..even after a strong BFP..for it to sink in that your pregnant.
I think it hit me today going to see my midwife to grab a form, sitting in the waiting room with a woman who's 39 weeks pregnant..OMG in 33 weeks that will be me!!!

Thanks hun..:winkwink: .I have had a testing thread in the HPT gallery going like forever now. I got so many second lines that it started to sink in that this really could be it and that I could start to believe it. I am scared and nervous though still because we have been trying for so long now and the odds were against us after DH's vasectomy reversal and low sperm count. I have my doubts still and want that definate confirmation still. I am going to retest next week and try a Digi maybe and if needed see if I can find a DR in my area to do bloods so I can be 110% sure that this is it. Congrats on your pregnancy.:flower:.But yeah I think it is going to take me a while to accept and believe that this is finally real!!!:blush:

@gingernut wooo! Congrats, how are you gonna tell him?

@wannabeprego, congratulations! I hope this is your sticky bean. I got my BFP a week ago and still don't feel pregnant. Though I cried at Cheaper by the Dozen last night and DH said 'ah bless you're pregnant!' lol

Hi, this is my second pregnancy, my daughter is 14 months old. We started TTC in may, ovulated on the 27/28 and we are expecting on february 12th, well that's that it said online. I'm soooo happy! Hasn't you told family yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->